Should I LOG IFNutrition Most Wanted?

I purchased a bottle back in October for use in January at the start of my lean bulk. Should I log this product, most wanted? Is it something others would like to follow along about?

If so, what type of program do you think would suit it best? I have a moderate to high volume routine with some HIIT cardio planned. Just curious as to thoughts and if there's enough interest I will do a log
 
I purchased a bottle back in October for use in January at the start of my lean bulk. Should I log this product, most wanted? Is it something others would like to follow along about?

If so, what type of program do you think would suit it best? I have a moderate to high volume routine with some HIIT cardio planned. Just curious as to thoughts and if there's enough interest I will do a log

That volume should serve you well cheda the biggest advantage we have seen is the recovery is amazing with the most wanted.
 
I would follow this, as I will be looking for a "Lean Bulk" cycle in March.
 
I would follow this, as I will be looking for a "Lean Bulk" cycle in March.

Yea when bulking I have to really watch not to take in too much cals. I just store fat soo easily and have a hard time turning extra cals into muscle. So hopefully this product will change that
 
Back
Top