Should I grab Evomuse BMP or MyoSynergy? How to run them?

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently running Mtest and Anabolic Effect. I see BMP and Myo are in stock again...

How are they to be ran solo and stacked?

Is one better than the other or maybe worth running over the other? Does one stack better with another Anabolic or test booster like Mtest or Optimize T etc

Thoughts?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BMP is probably my favorite supplement but it is not strictly a muscle builder. It is billed more as a recomp agent but even that isn't how I see it honestly. It has a leaning effect while building strength and the strength building is legit.

My I have not been able to use but I need to.

Going all out with both would be a lot of fun I bet...if budget permits.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah what's kinda got me weirded out is why is it marketed as a bone and nerve growth supplement or whatever lol

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah what's kinda got me weirded out is why is it marketed as a bone and nerve growth supplement or whatever lol
Yeah, so it's based on recent advances in Bone Morphogenic Proteins (BMPs). Previously these were seen as being primarily bone-growth only, but they have a major role in muscle growth and nerve repair. There are a number of people on this board who have had minor nerve damage issues who claim they have seen improvements/healing while using BMP, although I have no experience with that directly.

Vitamin D is promoted as a bone growth supplement too :)

I think there were a couple people on here who even claimed to have grown small amounts taller while using BMP but I kinda have skepticism about that of course.

If anything, it's healing and at worst it won't do anything. I get your point but I've run it straight with no breaks for 9 months and see no reason for any concern. 2-3 month runs, IMO, is the real sweet spot.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
Yeah, so it's based on recent advances in Bone Morphogenic Proteins (BMPs). Previously these were seen as being primarily bone-growth only, but they have a major role in muscle growth and nerve repair. There are a number of people on this board who have had minor nerve damage issues who claim they have seen improvements/healing while using BMP, although I have no experience with that directly.

Vitamin D is promoted as a bone growth supplement too :)

I think there were a couple people on here who even claimed to have grown small amounts taller while using BMP but I kinda have skepticism about that of course.

If anything, it's healing and at worst it won't do anything. I get your point but I've run it straight with no breaks for 9 months and see no reason for any concern. 2-3 month runs, IMO, is the real sweet spot.
I wonder how BMP's would impact height with someone with growth plates that haven't closed yet.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you use Mtest and AE? How are those compared to BMP? You run anything stacked on BMP?
Not him but BMP will give better recomp and body changes in the mirror than AE. AE, for me, is more for muscle building. I stacked BMP with URSA Major for 12 weeks, went from barely seeing my abs, to a full six pack. ONLY difference was cutting out the 60g carbs with my last meal

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you use Mtest and AE? How are those compared to BMP? You run anything stacked on BMP?
Yes I have. Decent results.

BMP is far and away, IF you want recomposition, the best supplement.

I combine Epi-plex with BMP often. And have ran Androgin with BMP as well.

Currently I'm almost out of Myo and am stacking Optimize-T with BMP.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes I have. Decent results.

BMP is far and away, IF you want recomposition, the best supplement.

I combine Epi-plex with BMP often. And have ran Androgin with BMP as well.

Currently I'm almost out of Myo and am stacking Optimize-T with BMP.
How was your run with Androgin?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How was your run with Androgin?
Two months. Decent results. Amazing sleep. Preface that by saying it did NOT make me tired. But when I wanted to get to sleep, done.

I have another unopened bottle of Androgin sitting around, I may add it here in a week or so.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have used and are on both.

BMP is light years ahead of Myo in terms of visual results.
It’s been a long while since I’ve ran either of them so good to know. We just got both in at strong so I am gonna pick both up

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strong has new stock and is offering a 10% discount guys. Hope this is useful:

Use code NEWYOU10

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong has new stock and is offering a 10% discount guys. Hope this is useful:

Use code NEWYOU10
Yep! Thanks for the post too bro! Glad to finally carry evomuse

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Two months. Decent results. Amazing sleep. Preface that by saying it did NOT make me tired. But when I wanted to get to sleep, done.

I have another unopened bottle of Androgin sitting around, I may add it here in a week or so.
I was planning to run androgin with my upcoming Vector run. But after seeing the positive feedback for BMP I'm thinking maybe stacking vector and bmp.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got 11 bottles of the new BMP! Some how I prefer only to take half the dose because otherwise at full dose I lean out way too much I take it more for the strength it gives me. What would you suggest stacking BMP with for Muscle Gainz?
Anabolic Effect.

Saw better results with that and BMP than Myosenergy and BMP.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Optimize-T any good bro! what's your take on it and stacked with BMP
Excellent. I love Optimize-T. All around libido, erection quality, aggression. Side note, I shoot a lot of onlyfans content with model broads and have to...errrr, perform in them. I pop the Optimize T before a shoot let's just say.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent. I love Optimize-T. All around libido, erection quality, aggression. Side note, I shoot a lot of onlyfans content with model broads and have to...errrr, perform in them. I pop the Optimize T before a shoot let's just say.
Have you used OL Kings Blood, similar profile to Optimize, but uses KSM66 which I like.