Should I go through a loading phase with no-xplode?

fraggy

Awards
I am new to taking supplements and have just read about loading on creatine. I just got a tub of no-xplode and am wondering if I should do some sort of loading with it. Thanks for any help.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I believe the current thinking is that loading of creatine isn't beneficial. I'll see if I can find some citations.

http://www.vanderbilt.edu/AnS/psychology/health_psychology/CreatineSupplement.htm

OK, most of the other cites are on competing bulletin boards....so I can't post links. Google yoru question, read and then draw your own conclusions.

The only downsides to loading are the possible waste of money and intestional upset.

Last edited:

PolishMan

Awards
Well, welcome to... taking supplements?... :think: Anyway:

No load neccessary as it is a pre workout supplement, and it is designed to give you a pump, some energy, and a lil better recovery. The only creatine you have to load with is creatine monohydrate.

RobDyson

Awards
Like the previous poster said, no need to load no-xplode. It actually might be better to start at a lower dosage to assess tolerance to it. There is minimal creatine and it's not mono. I believe it has CEE and di-crea malate. These don't need to be loaded. It would be good to add some CEE (bulk or otherwise) if you're looking to add Creatine in, since the small amount in No-xplode.

eGhost

Awards
No need to load it. I combine my no-explode with Cellmass and it actually works pretty good.

eGhost.