Should I do a log?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, I’m gonna be running a 4 week kick starter to a test and deca cycle consisting of LGD 4033, msten, DMZ and oral trest. The deca will continue for 14 weeks and the test for 16 weeks.

Deca will be 400mg a week and test at 600mg a week? Looking to blow up in size!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone, I’m gonna be running a 4 week kick starter to a test and deca cycle consisting of LGD 4033, msten, DMZ and oral trest. The deca will continue for 14 weeks and the test for 16 weeks.

Deca will be 400mg a week and test at 600mg a week? Looking to blow up in size!
Thats a hell of a kick start...damn...kinda overkill imo

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
IMO 20 msten and 20 dmz is plenty for a kickstart. I don't think It will be worth the extra money spent for the trest and LGD. Your body can only pack on so much muscle in 4 weeks.

Use the extra money for CJC-DAC IMO

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I’m gonna drop the dmz and maybe add it at the end for a final little push

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many cycles have you ran? Age? Etc

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
And before I get people saying I don’t know what I’m doing I have done research extensively for months... I have caber, cycle support, fish oil, multivitamins, Tudca etc... I’m
Gonna workout 6 days a week 2 hours a day and eat 4K calories (consuming food every 3 hours also)

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
And before I get people saying I don’t know what I’m doing I have done research extensively for months... I have caber, cycle support, fish oil, multivitamins, Tudca etc... I’m
Gonna workout 6 days a week 2 hours a day and eat 4K calories (consuming food every 3 hours also)
Also, I have Exemestane on hand as I plan on dosing it 12.5mg EOD throughout the cycle...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which of your kickstarts have you already one. Imo there is no need for that many compounds

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Which of your kickstarts have you already one. Imo there is no need for that many compounds
Went to a local supp shop and bought msten and the LGD and trest is a mix so it sounds like 3 products but it’s only 2

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went to a local supp shop and bought msten and the LGD and trest is a mix so it sounds like 3 products but it’s only 2
It may only be 2 products but it's still 3 separate compounds all of which will effect you in different ways. Just be safe whatever you choose