Should I do 6-8 weeks tren ?

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Just looking for some advice. I have been out off of using AAS/ph’s for years but use to run some crazy doses of both.

Just recently I jumped back on and plan on just staying on test forever somewhere around 150 mg a week

right now I’m on 6 weeks test at 600mg, I ran anavar at 75 for 6 weeks but just ending that
Proviron is at 50mg

I’m really on debating on adding tren at 400 mg a week for 6-8 weeks before dropping my test dose to a trt dose. (Tren-e because I have it on hand) I usually run ace but have ran both

realky just looking for options on the gains if they would be worth it at 6-8 weeks and how keepable they would be staying on a trt dose

It’s been 3 years prior to this since I’ve ran anything.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are your goals? What do you hope the tren will add? Have you run it before?

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
What are your goals? What do you hope the tren will add? Have you run it before?
I have ran it plenty of times. I have ran ace at up to 100 mg’s a day.

move tried mosy AAS/Ds:ph’s

I have not used tren-e just ace plenty in the past

I’m not new to this forum I just got locked original username

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you should not, because you can’t explain why it would be a good idea for your goals.

I don’t know your goals, but let’s talk about them. What have you done with the last 6 weeks while on test, Var & Proviron? Have you been trying to gain muscle, or lose fat, or focusing on numbers/performance - what are you trying to accomplish?

Once you understand that, then the question I would ask myself is, did I meet my goal or is there more that I really need to pursue right now? If I want more X, what are the best tools for X? Can I get them ASAP, and if not, do I have anything on hand that can decently fulfill X, or am I really just trying to use a powersaw when I need drill, and I’m going to be disappointed trying to force a square peg into a round hole.

Say you really want more muscle mass, and expect bodyweight to only go up, no significant fat loss or recomping. Being on cycle longer than 6 weeks is ideal; muscle takes time to build and bed in. It also requires we can eat enough and train enough for that extended period. Tren has benefits when dieting, or for temporary competitive strength feats, but it’s not extra special at building muscle and it is known for being bad for health and sometimes even appetite/causing gut issues like heartburn. So maybe it would be good for you to stay on blast, but Tren isn’t really the right tool. Compare that to something like getting ahold of more test and some NPP, and that would be more sensible here.

Even if you did use the Tren, you are going to need a test/estrogen base to make it suitable for growth, so Tren E alone won’t be sufficient - you need more testosterone. If you have it, then continuing the test e and adding maybe 200mg of Tren E for longer could be a better play vs 400 for a short period. But it’s still not the best tool, as it’s health cost will be higher than other compounds that could still cut it in this circumstance.

This is just how I think my drug selection through.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you should not, because you can’t explain why it would be a good idea for your goals.

I don’t know your goals, but let’s talk about them. What have you done with the last 6 weeks while on test, Var & Proviron? Have you been trying to gain muscle, or lose fat, or focusing on numbers/performance - what are you trying to accomplish?

Once you understand that, then the question I would ask myself is, did I meet my goal or is there more that I really need to pursue right now? If I want more X, what are the best tools for X? Can I get them ASAP, and if not, do I have anything on hand that can decently fulfill X, or am I really just trying to use a powersaw when I need drill, and I’m going to be disappointed trying to force a square peg into a round hole.

Say you really want more muscle mass, and expect bodyweight to only go up, no significant fat loss or recomping. Being on cycle longer than 6 weeks is ideal; muscle takes time to build and bed in. It also requires we can eat enough and train enough for that extended period. Tren has benefits when dieting, or for temporary competitive strength feats, but it’s not extra special at building muscle and it is known for being bad for health and sometimes even appetite/causing gut issues like heartburn. So maybe it would be good for you to stay on blast, but Tren isn’t really the right tool. Compare that to something like getting ahold of more test and some NPP, and that would be more sensible here.

Even if you did use the Tren, you are going to need a test/estrogen base to make it suitable for growth, so Tren E alone won’t be sufficient - you need more testosterone. If you have it, then continuing the test e and adding maybe 200mg of Tren E for longer could be a better play vs 400 for a short period. But it’s still not the best tool, as it’s health cost will be higher than other compounds that could still cut it in this circumstance.

You deserve an award for that response that will not be answered with a sufficient retort.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards

In my original post I stated that I’ve been on test, proviron and anavar. This will be 16 weeks total. Just debating on adding tren for the last 8 before dropping test to a trt dose. I’m currently taking Arimidex as well.

my original post I stated that I’ve been on test, proviron and anavar. This will be 16 weeks total. Just debating on adding tren for the last 8 before dropping test to a trt dose. I’m currently taking Arimidex as well.
I have dropped a decent amount of body fat and have put on 10lbs. I have always responded really well to tren but just wasn’t sure if using it only at the end was a good ideas, because I have never done that.
I would love to loose a little more belly fat and continue to put on mass.

Test is @600
Anavar was @ 50 but finished now
Proviron @50
Gw50156@20
Mk677 & 25

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards

I have never ran npp, only deca. Tren I have never really had sides from besides night sweats and some weird dreams.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tren can absolutely assist with losing a bit more belly fat and adding mass, but as soon as you stop, well within a few weeks, if you dont diet appropriately post-tren use, your physique will regress again. Had exactly this happen to me.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Tren can absolutely assist with losing a bit more belly fat and adding mass, but as soon as you stop, well within a few weeks, if you dont diet appropriately post-tren use, your physique will regress again. Had exactly this happen to me.
I will for sure keep my diet on point even after. I’m getting married in October and really trying to look the best I can. Diet has been super easy with the fiancé eating healthy as well.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will for sure keep my diet on point even after. I’m getting married in October and really trying to look the best I can. Diet has been super easy with the fiancé eating healthy as well.
I do agree with the sentiment of "dont use tren" of others ITT. But, if I were going to use tren again, it would be for an event of some sort. So I get your desire here.

Keep in mind, seriously, that tren can exacerbate your mental states, potentially in a negative way. And I know the lead up to a wedding can be stressful, etc etc. Anyone can get moody, frustrated, angered, "normally", and tren can possibly magnify these things. You dont want that sh1t occuring around what will be one of the biggest days of your life.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In my original post I stated that I’ve been on test, proviron and anavar. This will be 16 weeks total. Just debating on adding tren for the last 8 before dropping test to a trt dose. I’m currently taking Arimidex as well.

my original post I stated that I’ve been on test, proviron and anavar. This will be 16 weeks total. Just debating on adding tren for the last 8 before dropping test to a trt dose. I’m currently taking Arimidex as well.
I have dropped a decent amount of body fat and have put on 10lbs. I have always responded really well to tren but just wasn’t sure if using it only at the end was a good ideas, because I have never done that.
I would love to loose a little more belly fat and continue to put on mass.

Test is @600
Anavar was @ 50 but finished now
Proviron @50
Gw50156@20
Mk677 & 25
I read the initial post. You said you are discontinuing Anavar now, which means there’s a 500mg deficit that needs to be filled (or something at least as potent, it needn’t be the same actual mg) if you are to continue. Strength of the blast must always maintain or slightly increase over time if you wish to keep getting changes from the drugs, more so in regards to growth.

NPP is just nandrolone with a shorter half-life than deca; it will reach peak levels much faster than deca and you don’t have enough time to wait for deca to build up.

Anyway, it sounds like maximal muscle growth is NOT the priority; it has been a recomp so far and you probably need to even focus on cutting if aesthetics at the wedding time is the ultimate goal.

If that’s the case, and you feel you tolerate it well, then Tren makes sense here. It will definitely stoke your metabolism for a while, which will be great if you stick to your diet.

BUT, you really need to ask yourself, in light of all this info why you needed to ask us if this was a good idea. You don’t need validation if you believe it’s a good idea, so why ask for a public consensus, especially giving so little initial information? Will Tren jeopardize your relationship in any way, or do you stay pretty chill on it? I wouldn’t risk bad vibes going into a wedding; it’s stressful enough (and my wedding was awesome, but it’s just a ton of detail and pressure at the very end).

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I read the initial post. You said you are discontinuing Anavar now, which means there’s a 500mg deficit that needs to be filled (or something at least as potent, it needn’t be the same actual mg) if you are to continue. Strength of the blast must always maintain or slightly increase over time if you wish to keep getting changes from the drugs, more so in regards to growth.

NPP is just nandrolone with a shorter half-life than deca; it will reach peak levels much faster than deca and you don’t have enough time to wait for deca to build up.

Anyway, it sounds like maximal muscle growth is NOT the priority; it has been a recomp so far and you probably need to even focus on cutting if aesthetics at the wedding time is the ultimate goal.

If that’s the case, and you feel you tolerate it well, then Tren makes sense here. It will definitely stoke your metabolism for a while, which will be great if you stick to your diet.

BUT, you really need to ask yourself, in light of all this info why you needed to ask us if this was a good idea. You don’t need validation if you believe it’s a good idea, so why ask for a public consensus, especially giving so little initial information? Will Tren jeopardize your relationship in any way, or do you stay pretty chill on it? I wouldn’t risk bad vibes going into a wedding; it’s stressful enough (and my wedding was awesome, but it’s just a ton of detail and pressure at the very end).
first off, I want to thank you for taking time to help me, specially with such detail.

It’s not really validation I just have always ran tren up front so wasn’t sure if it would be a waste at the end.

tren does get me a little angry but I’m able to control it. I’ve ran it at 450 a week with little mood change. At 700 the rage was a different beast.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If your already lean it will help you look awesome under your tuxedo. Lol. I used to make that **** out of cattle pellets back in the day so used lots because it was easy to get. I never thought it was that great but most seem to think it's a must to look peeled or if you are competeing. Anyway sure it will help. More steroids of any sort will always help you hold more muscle in a deficit or add more muscle in a surplus. Of coarse there is a limit. People are just puzzled because if you ran it before you should already know how you react to it. My answer if you tolerate it well and want to sure go ahead.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also if your only going 6-8 weeks I'd think you'd need the acetate version. And if your already lean and looking for the main purpose of tren which is that dry hard look. You will probably have to ditch the mk677 a few days prior to when you want to look your best.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
first off, I want to thank you for taking time to help me, specially with such detail.

It’s not really validation I just have always ran tren up front so wasn’t sure if it would be a waste at the end.

tren does get me a little angry but I’m able to control it. I’ve ran it at 450 a week with little mood change. At 700 the rage was a different beast.
IMO, Tren and all health-compromising drugs (also the more powerful ones, coincidentally) generally belong at the end of a run (where the most intense gear is needed for continued change and there will be a washout phase after to restore health markers).

I mean if you need changes as fast as possible, you will need to kickstart things, but there won’t be further progress from that unless you keep the heavy-handed drugs coming, which inherently limits the length of the push since the body can only handle so much stress.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

IMO, Tren and all health-compromising drugs (also the more powerful ones, coincidentally) generally belong at the end of a run (where the most intense gear is needed for continued change and there will be a washout phase after to restore health markers).

I mean if you need changes as fast as possible, you will need to kickstart things, but there won’t be further progress from that unless you keep the heavy-handed drugs coming, which inherently limits the length of the push since the body can only handle so much stress.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards

Thank you again. I’m still not 100 percent sure if I’ll add it or not. Gonna think on it some more. I’ll let you guys know what I decide and how things turn out either way. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out.