Should i be worried? 3rd week of PCT still no libido, ...

test_abc

Awards
I did 3 weeks of sdrol for the first time, i did 10/20/20. Then i started my PCT the day after my last dose of my sdrol clone, i got liquid clomid(ARR) the doses has been as following:

Clomid:
Day 1: 100mg
1st week(except day 1 obviously): 75mg
Week 2: 50mg and added Arimidex 4 caps a day at night(bottle directions)
Week 3: 50mg/Arimidex 4 caps per day, has been only 2 days on week 3. So im still on the start of 3rd week of PCT.
On a side note this is my first ph ever, and im 21(almost 22).

During cycle everything went fine, but i thought i was supposed to feel at least a little recovered by 2nd week of PCT, but i havent yet... Reasons i think im as bad as day 1 PCT:

- No Libido, can only get the woods once a week and it isnt even getting that hard at all.
- Sperm is transparent, meaning my rats arent experiencing gametogenesis at all, thus meaning that the pituitary isnt releasing FSH, and since FSH its induced to be released by the same hormone that induce the release of LH, i assume that my LH levels are also low as fuark.

Though about my strenght... ive lost about 20% of the strenght gains i made during cycle only so far, which is good IMO, but it looks like im losing muscle and gaining fat, my body fat is increasing a bit ever since i started PCT, yet im losing weight... Have lost 6 pounds so far of my total 19 pounds gain.

Should i be worried or not?
Thanks in advance.

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
Almost impossible to tell for sure whats going on in ur body but u should most definitely not be losing muscle like that. U should still be making gains for at the very least a week after cycle, the hormones dont just disappear once u stop taking the pills...

test_abc

Awards
I didnt lose strenght on the first week, but i didnt gain either, i lifted the same weight and i think(not quite sure tho) the same reps. 2nd week i also didnt lose strenght at all, i lifted same weight but a couple less reps, on 3rd week ive lowered weight tho :/

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
why dont you have a natural T booster alongside the serm??

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At a minimum add in some DAA. I would not be surprised if that take 6-8 weeks to come back to normal for you. I took that long after a 6 week DMZ/Epi bridge, I was crazy shutdown. Not sure what the best solution is there but DAA is a good place to start, so is EndoSurge, it really shines in PCT and will help with libido a lot (though not overnight of course). Make sure you didn't crush your estrogen either, that will make getting it up near impossible so half your AI dose and see what happens in a few days, worst case if it does nothing you can go back to where you are at.

test_abc

Awards
I already ordered DAA last night, will get some natty test booster as well.
My final question, should i run my PCT(serm+daa+natty test booster) until im back to normal, or shall i stop it at week 4 even if i dont feel normal anymore?

At a minimum add in some DAA. I would not be surprised if that take 6-8 weeks to come back to normal for you. I took that long after a 6 week DMZ/Epi bridge, I was crazy shutdown. Not sure what the best solution is there but DAA is a good place to start, so is EndoSurge, it really shines in PCT and will help with libido a lot (though not overnight of course). Make sure you didn't crush your estrogen either, that will make getting it up near impossible so half your AI dose and see what happens in a few days, worst case if it does nothing you can go back to where you are at.
I had no idea it'd shut me down so hard, i mean im aware sdrol is one of the most harsh PH, but i only ran it for 3 weeks.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 weeks of Superdrol, 2 of them at 20mg. Yes, that's a powerful cycle and with it comes some powerful shutdown. 19 lbs. doesn't just get put on your frame without repercussions!

If you need libido quick, grab something like Sustain Alpha or Titanium XL.

Otherwise, just get blood work done so you know where you're at.

test_abc

Awards
3 weeks of Superdrol, 2 of them at 20mg. Yes, that's a powerful cycle and with it comes some powerful shutdown. 19 lbs. doesn't just get put on your frame without repercussions!

If you need libido quick, grab something like Sustain Alpha or Titanium XL.

Otherwise, just get blood work done so you know where you're at.
Im taking 6-8 grams of tribulus daily since 1 week ago, i forgot to mention it before. I dont really "need" my libido right now, gf is out of the country for a month more and such. Im just worried that this is permanent shutdown to be honest. 1st cycle ever. Also out of the 19 pounds ive lost 6 pounds, and it looks like it was mostly muscle and from my chest mainly, sucks... I kinda look the same as my before cycle, except im heavier but dont look bigger anymore. I expected more really, probably it was because i used a really harsh PH for my 1st cycle, thus getting very shut down and taking longer to respond to PCT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Tribulus isnt going to provide a boost in LH or FSH levels, which is really what you need.

DAA + HCGenerate or DAA + sustain alpha topical would get you back to normal

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tribulus isnt going to provide a boost in LH or FSH levels, which is really what you need.

DAA + HCGenerate or DAA + sustain alpha topical would get you back to normal
This is the best option for you right now and make sure you are eating to keep those gains! Adjust calories to your new weight and maybe add some in as well. Keep running that SERM until you start to feel better and then a week after that you can drop it. I would get a hormone panel done 6-8 weeks out to find out where you are and if more stimulation is needed; it will tell you whether or not your PCT was adequate. Do you know for sure your SERM is from a good source? I question how underdosed it could be and by the way, what dose are you taking of what SERM? How much do you have left?

test_abc

Awards
Do you know for sure your SERM is from a good source? I question how underdosed it could be and by the way, what dose are you taking of what SERM? How much do you have left?
It is a good source(ARR). Right now im on week 3, taking 35mg clomid a day. I started with 100mg on day 1, then 75mg week 1, then 50mg week 2. I have almost half of the bottle left. Im thinking of getting Nolva from other good source that is also sponsored here. Why nolva and from another source? incase i dont respond to clomid or incase its the source... or both.

I thought HCGenerate was a too much after a short cycle.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
what happened is you are using OTC Arimidex not the real stuff. doesnt that have ATD? ATD will shut your libido down hard. natty boosters will get it up just fine. just lower your anti E

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not positive but I think clomid can mess with ur libido a little bit too, kinda weird.
But yeah that's a harsh cycle and I'm sure some of your gains are being lost so easily due to water retention. Gotta expect that a little bit.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Start DAA, Division1 and Tatanium all at nutraplanet.com buy SNS DAA powder. 3 grams a day. these 3 testboosters should get you going. also i would try Clomid from a different site. maybe yours is bunk.