Should i add olympus labs ostatine, Stack inside!?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey guys, Starting december First i will be logging and taking my first PH cycle. This is everything in my cart and of course Nolva but can't but that from this website of course. There is a picture of my cart underneath all these letters and words. but my cycle looks like:

ON CYCLE:
OL ep15tane 30/30/45/45/45/45
OL ar1macare 4/4/4/4/4/4 (2 bottles on deck)
Taurine and glucosamine

PCT:
Novla weeks 1-4 @ 20/20/10/10
DAA weeks 1-4 @ 3/3/3/3
Sup3r PCT weeks 1-6 @ 4/4/3/3/2/1 (to help avoid rebound)
Reduce XT start three weeks into PCT

SO what do you think shall i click submit
View attachment 109691

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Looking good :) sns goodies.. You are asking about osta?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Sns >> and yeah should I add osta to help keep most of the gains. How long do you run it for and dosage just what the bottle says

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
During pct keep it low if you use it like 5mg and I'd have a test booster along side it and two weeks after your last dosage of osta

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I still need a test booster on top of the DAA Im running pct

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
DAA should be fine, just saying in general that osta will be suppressive so an OTC like DAA after it would be helpful as well

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Ok thank makes sense. You think I would be fine if I skip osta and just run DAA. In the way of keeping as much gains as possible

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will be fine but ostarine at a low dose in pct is very effective imo to help keep gains. Ostarine is a pct staple for me

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Ok I think I'll pick some up then. Thanks a lot for your input guys. So start how many weeks in? But at 5mg how does that sound

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'd start the Osta 3rd week into PCT.
I'm curious as to your thinking on this? I have never run Osta in PCT but I am running it right now (Ostar1ne), stacked with TransFORM and XI-KT. A little over a week in and the results are starting to show. But back to my question. Why would you suggest starting it in week three?

My thinking is that it should be ran alongside the SERM during weeks 1-4 of PCT. The SERM will raise estrogen (although keep it from binding) and Osta will rasie estrogen too, so wouldn't it be better to run during weeks 1-4, while using an AI atleast 2 weeks past the SERM?

Also, he has never run Osta before and some people find it to be quite suppressive. I would think running it alonside the SERM would keep any suppression at bay because the SERM will keep his test elevated. I would be worried about running it out past the serm by a few weeks, if I had never run it before. Even if the suppression is mild, maybe he should run it solo first before adding it into a PCT protocol?

Lastly, I would think it would be best to start the Osta within 24-48 hours of finishing the cycle to help maintain the gains made. I would think it would help to continue to stimulate the AR...

Appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I will tell you how to keep your gains. Train like a beast, eat smart and enough, refuse to get smaller. /end thread.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Epi + arimistane sounds painful.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Painful good or bad haha

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Painful good or bad haha

Not good but compounds effect people differently. Arimistane on its own gives me joint pain and I really don't think its because of lowered estrogen. My estrogen is naturally on the higher end and I always take it with a test booster.

Just be prepared that you may have to drop the Ar1macare.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
If I drop that what should i take instead. I need a cycle support

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
You could always go with it and see if it bothers you. Its a great looking product besides Arimistane, IMO. I dont understand why its in there.

But if you get joint pain, then what? You know? TUDCA is a great ingredient too, although its a lower dose in Ar1macare.

CEL Cycle Assist is great, though.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Or you could do it all on your own.

Nimbus Cadence - Cholesterol

NAC + TUDCA - Liver

Nitrates - BP

Probably some baby aspirin and fish oil, too.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Cel cycle assist + tudca, boom covered. Haha

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Thanks guys next time you hear from me I will be logging can't wait!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to your thinking on this? I have never run Osta in PCT but I am running it right now (Ostar1ne), stacked with TransFORM and XI-KT. A little over a week in and the results are starting to show. But back to my question. Why would you suggest starting it in week three? My thinking is that it should be ran alongside the SERM during weeks 1-4 of PCT. The SERM will raise estrogen (although keep it from binding) and Osta will rasie estrogen too, so wouldn't it be better to run during weeks 1-4, while using an AI atleast 2 weeks past the SERM? Also, he has never run Osta before and some people find it to be quite suppressive. I would think running it alonside the SERM would keep any suppression at bay because the SERM will keep his test elevated. I would be worried about running it out past the serm by a few weeks, if I had never run it before. Even if the suppression is mild, maybe he should run it solo first before adding it into a PCT protocol? Lastly, I would think it would be best to start the Osta within 24-48 hours of finishing the cycle to help maintain the gains made. I would think it would help to continue to stimulate the AR... Appreciate your feedback on this. Thanks.
I played around with it, and it just seems to lead to the most results for me. My gains normally stick pretty well until the 4th week of pct. So I start at the 3rd week to let me recover faster and I'll ramp the dose up to keep the gains.

I've ran Osta at the start of pct and I seem to feel shutdown and crappy longer. It's personal preference I guess & my recommendation.