Unanswered Should anavar be taken on a empty or full stomach?

ayyyman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is absorption affected when anavar is taken with or without food? Also is absorption affected when taken at the same time with other non anabolic medication/supplements?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is absorption affected when anavar is taken with or without food? Also is absorption affected when taken at the same time with other non anabolic medication/supplements?
I still do the thing where I take any oral with at least a couple of fish oil caps because people used to say the fats help with the activation. But that was probably bro.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Orals are generally recommended to be taken with some fats. If for no other reason, orals tend to upset stomach and fats tend to settle it. And supposedly the orals are absorbed better when taken with fats.

At the end of the day, I don’t know that it’s worth worrying about too much either way.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I still do the thing where I take any oral with at least a couple of fish oil caps because people used to say the fats help with the activation. But that was probably bro.
I do it too or with a couple of eggs, that I pop like fish oil caps during the day

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hormones are fat soluble. not bro.
Wasn't sure, it was something I was told like 15 years ago so do it. Pretty sure the guy wasn't a scientist though so didn't want to state it as fact.