Shortness of breath while on cycle

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Week 4 of my first testosterone cycle. 600 mg per week. Noticing today when I was lifting I feel very out of breath between sets. Is this normal?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your test is dosed correctly I think 600mg is way too high of a dose. Could do 250-300mg and feel much Better..

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
If your test is dosed correctly I think 600mg is way too high of a dose. Could do 250-300mg and feel much Better..
Will post my blood work here when it comes in today or tomorrow.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just remember back when I bumped doses up I would always get this tightness feeling in my chest like hard to breathe and I seriously didn’t know if it was anxiety or what not but I stopped any doses like that and have no issues anymore

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The higher the dose the more water weight you’re going to carry, and when your weight goes up quickly it can be tough on the body to handle it.

How many pounds have you gained in the last month?

Most wet steroids will cause this. Ideas to combat it: lower the dose (not recommended), increase AI, decrease carb or sodium intake, increase potassium, use some natural diuretic products like dandelion or eat more asparagus (the highest protein veggie btw), avoid processed oils & sugar, add LISS cardio, add GW/Cardarine preWO for longer sessions.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As Hyde said it’s probably water weight. Water. Weight can increase blood pressure and increase pressure on organs. I experience this when I let estrogen creep up and I start retaining water. Are you on any type of estrogen control?

And for an actual cycle 600 is not that high, most beginner cycles are at 500. 250-300 is barely above trt levels and in my opinion if your are trying to gain muscle would just be shutting down your own test production for not much benefit.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1- high estrogen and or elevated water retention. 2- elevated hematocrit / hemoglobin

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
The higher the dose the more water weight you’re going to carry, and when your weight goes up quickly it can be tough on the body to handle it.

How many pounds have you gained in the last month?

Most wet steroids will cause this. Ideas to combat it: lower the dose (not recommended), increase AI, decrease carb or sodium intake, increase potassium, use some natural diuretic products like dandelion or eat more asparagus (the highest protein veggie btw), avoid processed oils & sugar, add LISS cardio, add GW/Cardarine preWO for longer sessions.
Not a ton actually, maybe 2-4 lbs.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How would you fix the hemocrit/ hemoglobin?
You donate blood. These values part of the RBC (red blood count) are often elevated while on steroids and the best and mostly only way to fix it is to go donate some blood. The best is to get bloodwork done but some people don’t even bother testing it and just go donate once every time mid/late cycle.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Unless he has sleep apnea or already had high hematocrit levels, while possible, I don’t think 4 weeks of test is long enough to raise that number significantly. But if problem persists wouldn’t hurt to get it checked.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless he has sleep apnea or already had high hematocrit levels, while possible, I don’t think 4 weeks of test is long enough to raise that number significantly. But if problem persists wouldn’t hurt to get it checked.
4 weeks of 600mg does not seem long enough at all.. how about guys who cruise on high amounts and blast for like almost a year straight? It definitely goes on and they ain’t all dropping from a stroke..

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4 weeks of 600mg does not seem long enough at all.. how about guys who cruise on high amounts and blast for like almost a year straight? It definitely goes on and they ain’t all dropping from a stroke..
I get your point but it doesn’t work like that. 52 weeks of 250mg of test won’t elevate my hct hemo or any RBC values but my last cycle had 750mg of test and hematocrit was elevated by week 5 and out of range by week 6.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you aspirating when you inject? If not, testosterone can make it's way into the lungs if you hit a vein and are injecting into it.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Are you aspirating when you inject? If not, testosterone can make it's way into the lungs if you hit a vein and are injecting into it.
Yes I am aspirating. However, sometimes I wonder how hard I need to pull back when I aspirate, because I've pulled back and a tiny bubble sometimes goes back up into the syringe, and that freaks me out. It happened like once or twice, and the bubble went towards the top of the syringe and I dont think I injected it back in.

No blood when I aspirate. Also pretty sure the chances of injecting into a vein are so low considering the 1 1/4 inch needle goes past that layer.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I am aspirating. However, sometimes I wonder how hard I need to pull back when I aspirate, because I've pulled back and a tiny bubble sometimes goes back up into the syringe, and that freaks me out. It happened like once or twice, and the bubble went towards the top of the syringe and I dont think I injected it back in.

No blood when I aspirate. Also pretty sure the chances of injecting into a vein are so low considering the 1 1/4 inch needle goes past that layer.
You aren't injecting into a vein.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Bubbles during aspiration is perfectly normal. All you really need to do is inject into the site, pull back gently on the plunger and you'll know immediately if you have blood in the syringe. But yeah, you'll see bubbles when you aspirate.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I doubt very seriously this is his issue, or even an issue at all.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey, just a suggestion. I'm not going to get into another debate about it.

Reactions: Nac