Short, high dose vs longer lower dose cycle(orals) assuming same total amount of the

contro

Awards
I only have one bottle of ep15tane. 15mg per cap. 120 caps
I realize the idea that epi is supposed to take a while before it kicks in and therefore the cycle is supposed to be longer. However results supposedly come faster when you dose higher. Plus I am well over 200 pounds so my threshold dose is probably more than for most people. I just want the most amount of results in the shortest amount of time regardless of sides. I realize that EPI is not the ideal compound for that but that's what I'm working with
Ok so first week was 30
My options that I have for the use of the rest of the bottle are:45/60/60/60
Or 45/45/45/45/45
So would the higher dose get me more gains?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Short, high dose vs longer lower dose cycle(orals) assuming same total amount...

Given your goals for the cycle, I would take 45 the whole time personally. Point of reference, I weigh 220 right now, lean.
4 weeks just isn't going to be enough to reap the full benefits of epistane imo.
If it were me in your situation, I'd try to pick up another bottle and run for longer at 60 but you don't want to run a longer cycle.

contro

Awards
Short, high dose vs longer lower dose cycle(orals) assuming same total amount...

Ok I'm not lean tho more like 15% but yeah.

I am also not concerned about maintaining my gains because I will have to be a certain weight, around 180-185 which is a lot lower than I am now in several months anyway but I have time to squeeze in a cycle and make some gains before I have to drop a lot of muscle and fat to make weight

If it takes a while to kick in wouldnt it have residual effects for a while also? Only makes sense.

If you've used epistane can you give a rough timeline of what effects you noticed and how far(approximately) in your cycle?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
45mg for 40 days is really the intended dosing for OL epistane

contro

Awards
I'm also interested in the dosing inflation? When the compound first came out people were dosing at like 20/20/30/30
Now it's like 40-50 for 6 weeks what gives?
Im happy to take more if I get more gains tbh