Shipping

Bigdumogre

Banned
I ordered ostarine a week ago and got conformation email that a shipping label was printed but the item was never shipped. I paid for priority shipping and was wondering when it will be shipped
 
Email their customer service brother, always fastest way to get an answer or voice s concern
 
,

Arrived at my house next day
Max was a pleasure to deal with and even got a mesomorph sample
Great company

thanks for the kind words and thanks for the support. I'm happy this all worked out to your satisfaction!

Max eats, sleeps, and breathes NV - guy deserves a raise!
 
thanks for the kind words and thanks for the support. I'm happy this all worked out to your satisfaction!

Max eats, sleeps, and breathes NV - guy deserves a raise!

Haha seriously...either everyone at NV calls themselves Max or hes in beast mode all day every day hookin people up
 
Back
Top