Shipping PH from UK to US

M

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure this is a frequently asked questions but I'd like to get some insight for myself. Has anyone gotten PH shipped from a UK sight to the US. And if so would customs seize the package or has anyone ordered and actually gotten their PH? Thanks !

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never had an issue ordering from the Uk, and it’s honestly highly unlikely with just basic Ph stuff.

B

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never had any issues.. honestly they just look like supplements. Not vials of oil lol

M

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never had any issues.. honestly they just look like supplements. Not vials of oil lol
Haha that's true. I just didn't know anything about how thorough the checks are at customs.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've NEVER had a problem . I was totally shocked myself when I found out about all these UK companies that seem to have no problem with selling banned products to the US . At first I thought those sites were only for those in the UK or other Euro countries . Boy did it feel good to be so wrong . Lol
If you find the right place you should try some Methyl 1- Test . Some of the best stuff you'll get from over there .
What were your personal experiences with M1T?

M

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've NEVER had a problem . I was totally shocked myself when I found out about all these UK companies that seem to have no problem with selling banned products to the US . At first I thought those sites were only for those in the UK or other Euro countries . Boy did it feel good to be so wrong . Lol
If you find the right place you should try some Methyl 1- Test . Some of the best stuff you'll get from over there .
Yeah I thought the same thing then I broke down and bought some alpha 1 from a certain uk sight.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
There's literally millions of packages going through the postal system on a daily basis and quite frankly the government isn't really all that interested in investing the amount of money, paperwork and man power that it would take to try to stop every guy who was buying small quantities of prohormones from the UK for personal usage so I wouldn't be all that worried about it.

M

Miketee

Awards
Order from russian star peps in the uk all the time, never had one issue to my u.s address or my spanish one for what its worth.
Most companies experienced in sending overseas will know how to package things so they dont attract attention etc.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve pretty much focused my mental energy on learning about sarms and the old school AAS since I’ve been in this scene but I think I’m gonna do more research on these “prohormones” which are usually just oral steroids that we call PH’s. So many people recommend DMZ on here so I’ve learned a little about that one but I’m curious about M1T and how it compares.

M

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve pretty much focused my mental energy on learning about sarms and the old school AAS since I’ve been in this scene but I think I’m gonna do more research on these “prohormones” which are usually just oral steroids that we call PH’s. So many people recommend DMZ on here so I’ve learned a little about that one but I’m curious about M1T and how it compares.
Yeah most of the old apparent PHs are just designer steroids. Dmz and M1T included

M

Miketee

Awards
Not many decent real phs around , those that convert as a prohormone to the active steroid.
Some good designers though.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I got my dbol shipped from the Netherlands, arrived just fine in 2 weeks.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
**** I went on a plane with steroids, its so fcking easy to transport the sht

Just buy it dude, if it gets seized then most good companies will send you another one for free provided you give them the seizure letter.

M

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
**** I went on a plane with steroids, its so fcking easy to transport the sht

Just buy it dude, if it gets seized then most good companies will send you another one for free provided you give them the seizure letter.
Yeah I did and I ended up getting it just fine

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No comparison. Dmz absolutely is not even remotely as strong as M1T. Superdrol however is a lot closer. Dmz only exists on the market as a superdrol replacement. If you can get SD, don’t bother with dmz.

M

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No comparison. Dmz absolutely is not even remotely as strong as M1T. Superdrol however is a lot closer. Dmz only exists on the market as a superdrol replacement. If you can get SD, don’t bother with dmz.
I agree M1T and SD are on a level of their own

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s crazy because I’ve always heard superdrol is insane, like one of the most potent, strongest mass builders you can get. And if I remember correctly, I believe most people say it essentially has no androgenic side effects but is toxic as fukk. I’m sure many people have ran M1T and SD without a base but I wonder if it’s manditory to feel decent.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s crazy because I’ve always heard superdrol is insane, like one of the most potent, strongest mass builders you can get. And if I remember correctly, I believe most people say it essentially has no androgenic side effects but is toxic as fukk. I’m sure many people have ran M1T and SD without a base but I wonder if it’s manditory to feel decent.
If I ever run it again (and I probably will), I'll definitely have a good base.
SD is very toxic.
It really did impressive stuff to my body. It is the strongest Anabolic I've taken so far.
I haven't taken m1t or Anadrol (yet). Also haven't tried 1Test (but I plan on it).

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I plan to use superdrol as a finisher sometime soon. I can’t eat on it. Or dmz anymore I guess (I swear real roxilon was a lot stronger)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I ever run it again (and I probably will), I'll definitely have a good base.
SD is very toxic.
It really did impressive stuff to my body. It is the strongest Anabolic I've taken so far.
I haven't taken m1t or Anadrol (yet). Also haven't tried 1Test (but I plan on it).
I can’t do anadrol, but M1T is my friend. I’d say they’re comparable in a lot of ways, massive strength increases within just a couple of days usage, endurance increases somewhat, undoubtedly M1T is going to put more size on in a shorter time frame. And in my opinion has far less side effects. It’s more toxic sure, but less sides. I don’t puke from M1T, I can eat on M1T, my blood pressure doesn’t immediately shoot sky high on M1T... it’s stronger... lots of reasons why I love it.

And you know how I feel about 1-T in general. Romance at first pin.

Oooh I just had an idea. An amazing idea. But it’s going to wait.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually, you guys might have to save me from myself here soonishly. We’ll see in six months.

M

Miketee

Awards
I can’t do anadrol, but M1T is my friend. I’d say they’re comparable in a lot of ways, massive strength increases within just a couple of days usage, endurance increases somewhat, undoubtedly M1T is going to put more size on in a shorter time frame. And in my opinion has far less side effects. It’s more toxic sure, but less sides. I don’t puke from M1T, I can eat on M1T, my blood pressure doesn’t immediately shoot sky high on M1T... it’s stronger... lots of reasons why I love it.

And you know how I feel about 1-T in general. Romance at first pin.

Oooh I just had an idea. An amazing idea. But it’s going to wait.
Ive been looking for real m1t ive tried some bunk.
1t I love.

What do you think of phera, I love that stuff the supplier I use I have amazing results from.
Methyl 1 ad I love too.. unreal hardening.

M

Miketee

Awards
I havent bought from holland ever just use my source in the uk because they can take card so its easy .
Good to see there are some good euro sources though.

B

Beast124

Awards
I ordered an SD clone from the UK and it took 13 days to get here..i was just happy to get it and it has been working great!