Shipping Error

Swolbraham

Banned
i'm so bummed and annoyed... nutriverse sent my order to the wrong address. i just called, no answer so i left an email. i checked my order under my account and gave them the correct address but still sent it to the wrong place. worst part is, i leave for hawaii on friday, so i need it here by thursday

i live in NJ, so i believe it can be done, but i'm mad i spent $110 and purposely tried to order the product i wanted from nutriverse so i can get it before i leave for vacation
 
How do you know it went to the wrong address, tracking number I assume?

yeah, i got in touch with someone. their shipping label was correct. so i conacted usps and waiting to hear back. i live like 45 mins away from nutriverse so usually its really fast. i checked the tracking info and it says delivered... in another town 30 mins away lol
 
I had similar trouble with USPS order from Nutraplanet last month. I checked their tracking and it was sent to a post office almost an hour out of the way. Luckily I called that post office and got it straightened out before it left out. Lol
 
yeah, i got in touch with someone. their shipping label was correct. so i conacted usps and waiting to hear back. i live like 45 mins away from nutriverse so usually its really fast. i checked the tracking info and it says delivered... in another town 30 mins away lol

So, you 45 minutes north? That's about how far I am too lol first I've heard of nutriverse though
 
yeah bergen county, nj

i haven't had an issue like this period with them so hopefully itll get worked out

I'm sure they'll resolve it, or maybe they better ship it off to Hawaii now. Maybe it'll be there sometime while you're there
 
OP confirmed that he got his order, Seems as if USPS had a sorting error or some sort of tracking error on the website. We've noticed this happen sometimes but that usually means the order will deliver next day.
 
OP confirmed that he got his order, Seems as if USPS had a sorting error or some sort of tracking error on the website. We've noticed this happen sometimes but that usually means the order will deliver next day.

yeah, Nutriverse to the rescue!!!

they'll continue to get my business, i was in contact with a rep even at 8 PM, very thankful and greatful
 
Back
Top