Shilajit

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems to be trending a bit on social media. Have seen it around for awhile, never particularly caught my attention.

Is this worthy of more consideration?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's a great ingredient and good for a variety of different things.

There is some quality disparity in raw materials, so I would always suggest going with PrimaVie Shilajit.

We've been using PrimaVie in supplements for years. One that I can think of right off hand that we use it in would be:
It's one of those ingredients that delivers a wide variety of benefits and solid results, but its like the slow and consistent type results - you know, the type that are great but don't get the hype that some do.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shilajit and ashwaganda are both great if quality herbs are used. Another if my favorites would be ginseng. Stuff is amazing if good quality.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shilajit and ashwaganda are both great if quality herbs are used. Another if my favorites would be ginseng. Stuff is amazing if good quality.
Agreed here! Every time I hear ginseng I think of growing up I went ginseng hunting out in the woods out in Indiana. :ROFLMAO:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agree .. if u havent u gotta try out sns anabolic xt ..panax (ginseng) + black ginger alone makes it worth while
you just feel happy and energized and motivated through out the cycle.