Shelf life of HCG Pregnyl - how long before going bad?

NeilB

Awards
Hello guys.

My question is - how long can I refrigerate an already mixed hcg (by Pregnyl)?

I'm planning on running the hcg for 12 weeks at 250iu twice a week in conjuction with my test enanthate (600mg/wk) and deca (500mg/wk).

I have a 5000iu amp of hcg but from what I read on different boards you can only expect the potency of hcg to linger around 30 days or so. But I read somewhere (Anthony Roberts?) that one can use the mixed hcg for 10 weeks.

Do I need to get 2 more amps of hcg (making a total of 3 amps) to be able to run for the 12 weeks, assuming the shelf life is only 30days?

Or is it safe to assume it will last for 10 weeks?

Thank you for your help.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
an already mixed amp can safely last 6-8 weeks

that's why i prefer the 1500iu amps

NeilB

Awards
Glenihan, thx for your reply.

So I guess at 12 weeks is pushing a bit too far, huh?

Sigh, if I can find these 1500ius amps, life would be simpler.

I guess I'll be needing an amp or two of 5000ius, 'coz that's the only one I have access to at the moment.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well you might be ok with 12 weeks .. after 6-8 its not like it will just completely lose all potency .. its a gradual thing .. but i don't have any exact numbers as to the rate at which it diminishes

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Glenihan, thx for your reply.

So I guess at 12 weeks is pushing a bit too far, huh?

Sigh, if I can find these 1500ius amps, life would be simpler.

I guess I'll be needing an amp or two of 5000ius, 'coz that's the only one I have access to at the moment.
different manufactures list it differently. 90 days is as long as you want but you will lose some potency after the first 30. For myself I don't bother, if I need more I just up the dosage a little. take 250iu 3 times instead of 2 twice but that is just me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
would it be alright to use the hcg only when you feel your testes have atrophied to a certain point (assuming you only have 1 amp) or is it to be used before atropy? Will it still work well once you are already atrophied is what im kinda saying.?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
would it be alright to use the hcg only when you feel your testes have atrophied to a certain point (assuming you only have 1 amp) or is it to be used before atropy? Will it still work well once you are already atrophied is what im kinda saying.?
there is still some debate but I like swales on this, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, just run a little thoughout the cycle to keep the boys happy.

yes it will work and work well to reverse testicular atrophy. For this I would use a 5000iu amp and run 250iu ED for 20 days. the max you want is 500iu a day and really there is no need for it, 250iu ED works great.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
there is still some debate but I like swales on this, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, just run a little thoughout the cycle to keep the boys happy.

yes it will work and work well to reverse testicular atrophy. For this I would use a 5000iu amp and run 250iu ED for 20 days. the max you want is 500iu a day and really there is no need for it, 250iu ED works great.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
yah.............................the site went bonkers for a sec.

If I were to use the 250iu ED for 20 days method what point in the cycle would be best. The last week with injections and the 2 weeks after that before PCT, or is that too close to PCT??? Thanks skye

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
20 days before you started the PCT part is fine. HCG should not be run during the PCT due to it being somewhat suppressive itself. But it has a very short life in the body and Nolvadex actually takes a while to build up so you could actually run into the first part of your pct if necessary though I would avoid that

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That is probably what i will do. I plan on doing 15 weeks of injects...so im sure i will be suppressed good. Next time i will buy more.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
prevention is much better and much easier than curing something

250iu-300iu twice a week for the duration of the cycle :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CultiVader Anabolics 2
GreenEarth Anabolics 9
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
zombiemuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 1
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5