SHBG and Prolactin

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My latest blood test results show that I have high SHBG and high Prolactin, and unsurprisingly, low free testosterone.
What would you guys recommend to get the SHBG and Prolactin down and the free testosterone up?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My latest blood test results show that I have high SHBG and high Prolactin, and unsurprisingly, low free testosterone.
What would you guys recommend to get the SHBG and Prolactin down and the free testosterone up?
100% Hyperion for the SHBG and free test, then I would probably try to bring prolactin down with estrogen modulation and maybe inhibit-P if necessary.

Arimahex is great for raising overall sex hormones with a unique ability to keep them in check, its great for balancing hormones and putting your test into TRT ranges. Keeps estrogen in healthy ranges and should by proxy lower your prolactin levels

there is a BOGO sale going now at APEX so head over there before the end of the sale.

S

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100% Hyperion for the SHBG and free test, then I would probably try to bring prolactin down with estrogen modulation and maybe inhibit-P if necessary
Thank you for the recommendation, as Hyperion contains DHEA, would it require PCT?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
negative. its a small amount that shouldn't cause any kind of hormonal changes that would result in needing a PCT. Its good for nerve regeneration (among otherthings) so its included in the formula.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Boron is also a cheap solution for bringing shbg down. I take 12mg of Now foods Boron daily.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Inhibit-P is very popular for helping bring prolactin levels down.

It is used by a lot of people for this purpose, whether on cycle, in PCT, or just general people experiencing high prolactin.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How did you resolve the issue the last time? Maybe same measures could be taken?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit-P is very popular for helping bring prolactin levels down.
It's my go to product for this. Would definitely recommend it.

googlealchemi

googlealchemi

Awards
Is there an acute same day prolactin suppression of using the Inhibit-P or is it only after accumulating for X number of days, weeks, or months of daily use?
I'm looking to try it for prolactin blunting for sexual refract purposes
@
sns8778

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there an acute same day prolactin suppression of using the Inhibit-P or is it only after accumulating for X number of days, weeks, or months of daily use?
@
sns8778
You would want to use Inhibit-P consistently for best results.

Inhibit-P does start working from when you start taking it and most people can tell a difference within the first week to two weeks, but its not something you would want to just take on the days you had sex - and you wouldn't want it to be because you wouldn't want your prolactin levels to jump around like that. I hope that makes sense.

It's a great product and a lot of people use it to help with improved mood, improved refractory period, etc.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@
sns8778
This is my Holy Grail. If you can find something that reduces refractory period to zero, please let us all know. How great would that be?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is my Holy Grail. If you can find something that reduces refractory period to zero, please let us all know. How great would that be?
Inhibit-P is a great product and definitely helps improve the refractory period for most people that use it, but I don't think there will ever be anything that would reduce the refractory period to zero; and honestly you probably wouldn't want it to. For the body to truly do that at zero, it would mean some of the nerve activity from climaxing itself would have to be diminished.