Share with the world how Cabergolean has aided your training/ improved your physique

Chris Hunte

Chris Hunte

Awards
this is some really good stuff. I get great pumps that last throughout the day. Best if you take the cabergolean with the ergo together. 5 Stars

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
(We interrupt this thread for this important commercial announcement)

Because the October contest went so well- we figured we would have a November contest as well- starting......now!!!

Place an order between now (10/27) and November 30th and you are automatically entered in our contest to WIN A YEARS SUPPLY OF ERGO-BLITZ OR CABERGOLEAN.

We had one winner from last month (member name: AZMIDLYF)- and this month we will have two winners!

All you need to do is order online at www.cabergolean.com and use coupon code AM50. That's it! Then on December 1st, we will reply to this thread with two winners of our contest.

A YEARS SUPPLY OF ERGO-BLITZ OR CABERGOLEAN! We have the science to illustrate its efficacy and the feedback from your peers that cuts thru the B.S. and shows that this stuff works!!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrigenomics/182655-share-world-how.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrigenomics/184317-share-world-how.html#post3043606

Also, we have reduced our prices for the month again, so with your AM50 coupon code the Cabergolean is $17 and change....and the ERGO-BLITZ is $14 and change.....

That is a pretty amazing price for two really amazing products!

Rules:
Cannot win the contest twice in the same calendar year
Not open to NRC sponsored athletes or employees
We only ship internationally to Canada at this time

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
Well this is my third week taking ergoblitz and I set another pr! I pulled 425lbs 10 times on deadlifts yesterday. I'm excited for chest and biceps today.

SizeUp

Awards
I'm about 4.5 weeks into my full on bulk at this point... and i'm at my best ever "off-season" look.. i've been taking the Cabergolean for about 2 months now and the difference in my physique is impressive. I'm very lean and hard in spite of calories being near 5000 a day... I have never been vascular in off season but i am all the time now.. and its like garden hoses when i train.. The "fullness" effect is my favorite.. muscle are always looking like they are gonna pop... I think i'll take it for a full 3 months before i take any breaks... the addition of ERGO-BLITZ really kicked the strength gains up that were already being made w/ Cabergolean...

Anyone else been taking it for extended time period?

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
I'm about 4.5 weeks into my full on bulk at this point... and i'm at my best ever "off-season" look.. i've been taking the Cabergolean for about 2 months now and the difference in my physique is impressive. I'm very lean and hard in spite of calories being near 5000 a day... I have never been vascular in off season but i am all the time now.. and its like garden hoses when i train.. The "fullness" effect is my favorite.. muscle are always looking like they are gonna pop... I think i'll take it for a full 3 months before i take any breaks... the addition of ERGO-BLITZ really kicked the strength gains up that were already being made w/ Cabergolean...

Nice bro! Staying lean sure helps going into your next show. I've been on cabergolean for 3 months and couldn't be happier. Just trying to dial in on what shows I'm gonna do and am glad to be taking cabergolean and ergoblitz.

When's your next comp?

benawesome

Awards

Same amount of time as you but my results are the same! I am definitely my best for off season. I am usually a bloated mess in the off season but I feel relatively lean now! Definitely good products!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Just as an FYI we added back the Free shipping on all priority mail orders. So great deal...with the chance to win a boat-load of awesome product....and now Free shipping to boot!

SizeUp

Awards
Nice bro! Staying lean sure helps going into your next show. I've been on cabergolean for 3 months and couldn't be happier. Just trying to dial in on what shows I'm gonna do and am glad to be taking cabergolean and ergoblitz.

When's your next comp?
Honestly i'm not sure man. I'm pretty sure there is a national qualifier in North Carolina 3 weeks before Junior USA i am aiming to qualify and go into Juniors... I missed qualifying by a few points at my last contest, with the improvements i've made i know my package will be better this time around.

Same amount of time as you but my results are the same! I am definitely my best for off season. I am usually a bloated mess in the off season but I feel relatively lean now! Definitely good products!
lol i like that were a bloated mess. But i've been there before too man, i had fat face syndrome like a SOB lol.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Sizeup moving some serious weight!!

[video]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1918314496587&set=o.118092334938274&type=3&theater[/video]

benawesome

Awards
Sizeup moving some serious weight!!

[video]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1918314496587&set=o.118092334938274&type=3&theater[/video]
No joke! Mike is starting to really fill out looks great

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Why buy from NRC this month?

1)Our products work really well! Check out the formulas- read the white papers- they work. If you don't trust the data then ask the users. Just type in "ERGO-BLITZ" or "Cabergolean" into the anabolicminds.com Search field to find real world results.

2)We are giving away a Year's Supply of ERGO-BLITZ and Cabergolean to 2 winners this month! All you need to do is place an order. No ****!!!

3)The Cabergolean is only $22 and change per bottle (only $17 per bottle with the Buy3 Get the 4th Free). The ERGO-BLITZ is $14 and change per bottle!!!! The **** is insanely effective and is only $14!? Just use the coupon code AM50 to save 50%.

4)Free shipping on all orders regardless on size all the time!!!!

How can we afford to provide revolutionary products at these prices? Here is your word for the day disintermediation. I'll save you the google search. There is NO middle man!!!! We are the manufacturer and you get the product directly from us.

How it normally works is the manufacturer sells their supplements to a wholesaler. The wholesaler then sells the supplements to a reseller. You then purchase a product that has been marked up TWICE already. When you purchase from NRC- you purchase from the source.

What have you got to lose? We'll match the results of our products up against any other GH booster, NO booster, or Intra-workout drink. The challenge has been established!!! And if you don't like the products just return them for a full refund!

CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW

jsonntag

Awards
Thank you. So am I, drug free is the way to go. When i first started weight training 8 years ago, i never imagined i would be able to lift so much weight naturally, however, every month i have been making steady improvements in my strength. Its good to finally have products that are geared towards drug free athletes and actually give the results they promise.

jsonntag

Awards
new pr leading up to IPL world championships

I have been taking both cabergolean and ergoblitz for the last month and have made great progress with the iron. I recently pulled a 635 deadlift easily and then a 655 lb deadlift rite after at a bodyweight of 210lbs. My competition max in early september was just 640lbs so i have already put 15 lbs on my deadlift. To reach my gym max my workout was as follows: Deadlift 135x8, 225x5, 315x3, 405x2, 500x1, 585x1, 635x1, and 655x1. I owe much of this progress to the recuperative powers of cabergolean and ergoblitz. Being a drug free strength athlete is difficult sometimes because your body simply may not recover fast enough from weeks of continued heavy lifting, however, the cabergolean/ ergoblitz combo change that. I have been recovering better, sleeping more soundly, and best of all moving heavier weights. I am three weeks out from the IPL powerlifting world championships in las vegas and am confident that i will pull a 660lb deadlift. Next week i plan on hitting a max benchpress single... i will post the results as soon as possible..

benawesome

Awards
I have been taking both cabergolean and ergoblitz for the last month and have made great progress with the iron. I recently pulled a 635 deadlift easily and then a 655 lb deadlift rite after at a bodyweight of 210lbs. My competition max in early september was just 640lbs so i have already put 15 lbs on my deadlift. To reach my gym max my workout was as follows: Deadlift 135x8, 225x5, 315x3, 405x2, 500x1, 585x1, 635x1, and 655x1. I owe much of this progress to the recuperative powers of cabergolean and ergoblitz. Being a drug free strength athlete is difficult sometimes because your body simply may not recover fast enough from weeks of continued heavy lifting, however, the cabergolean/ ergoblitz combo change that. I have been recovering better, sleeping more soundly, and best of all moving heavier weights. I am three weeks out from the IPL powerlifting world championships in las vegas and am confident that i will pull a 660lb deadlift. Next week i plan on hitting a max benchpress single... i will post the results as soon as possible..
Awesome lifts! Good luck at your competition sounds like you are gonna do awesome!

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
Being a drug free strength athlete is difficult sometimes because your body simply may not recover fast enough from weeks of continued heavy lifting, however, the cabergolean/ ergoblitz combo change that. I have been recovering better, sleeping more soundly, and best of all moving heavier weights. ..
Totally true! I think the recovery has a lot to do with the damn good sleep. It wasnt unusual for me to wake up 3-4 times a night. I wasnt up for long......just long enough to look at the clock and conk back out again. But if was waking 3-4 times a night, how deep was my sleep? Now that I pop 6 cabergolean prior to bed the only time I wake is if I have to go the bathroom. More often than not, I am now having those nights where I hit the pillow and it feels like 10 seconds went by and my alarm clock is ringing. And i wake up feeling ready to go. Thats gotta be great for recovery after a hard squat/dead workout!

I am three weeks out from the IPL powerlifting world championships in las vegas and am confident that i will pull a 660lb deadlift. Next week i plan on hitting a max benchpress single... i will post the results as soon as possible..
Good luck man. Keep us posted!

jsonntag

Awards
Thanks man I definitely will... my heavy singles are done for now until the day of comp, but the numbers im shooting for are 585 squat, 370 bench press, and 660 deadlift. Im feeling great and very glad I finally found a product that helps me recover faster (Cabergolean) drug free!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Those lifts are RAW as well. No use of gear of any kind. Also, you are only what 21? Awesome lifts bro!!!

Thanks man I definitely will... my heavy singles are done for now until the day of comp, but the numbers im shooting for are 585 squat, 370 bench press, and 660 deadlift. Im feeling great and very glad I finally found a product that helps me recover faster (Cabergolean) drug free!

jsonntag

Awards
Thank you and yes they are all raw.. not even knee wraps.. just a belt.... and yes i turned 21 in july, and have only been powerlifting since last december.. prior to that i was bodybuilding so to speak. I got into the sport completely by accident, one night my buddy was doing deadlifts and asked me if i wanted to try it. Up until this point i had never done a single rep of deadlift, only stiff legs and squats. Needless to say, i pulled 510 for 2 reps and he said dude you should compete and thats all she wrote.....

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
The "Win a Year's Supply..." promo ends tomorrow.- so stock up people on the most effective Intra-workout drink ever created- ERGO-BLITZ and the best GH Booster on the market- Cabergolean.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I was reading on Cabergolean and how it relates to NO. Now does this product already has NO in it, or does it make taking another NO product more effective?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
First of all I dig the tab bro! I was in the 2/75th in Ft Lewis in the early 90's. OK, so we have science that shows that NADH increase Nitric Oxide production in Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells. The NADH in the product, preferably when combined with arginine or citrulline, will increase NO production. It's the real deal!

I was reading on Cabergolean and how it relates to NO. Now does this product already has NO in it, or does it make taking another NO product more effective?

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Kool, I just need to find me a good NO (guess it won't matter since this enchances the NO), and stack it with this. With that being said, are there any precautions with regards to taking while cycle, or during PCT?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I would not exceed 4 servings in a day- max. Other than that, it is stimulant free if that helps? We have not received any feedback on negative reactions, so I would just say "use responsibly".

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Kool, gonna order some today, and also get some Ergo Blitz to stack with it. Thanks for the replies guys.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards

SizeUp

Awards
Kool, I just need to find me a good NO (guess it won't matter since this enchances the NO), and stack it with this. With that being said, are there any precautions with regards to taking while cycle, or during PCT?
It would fit well into a pct protocol, it lowers prolactin and boosts test levels the GH boost could help sustain gains from cycle

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
Man this cabergolean is the best product I've taken ever. My recovery times are phenomenal and my strength is thru the roof. I had my buddy take 4 pills yesterday before his workout and now he's hooked! He's not a big guy but the weights he needed help with last week to force rep he did by his self with ease.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered my cabergolean and ergo-blitz. I still some jack3d, should I take the jack3d and just use the ergo-blitz as my intra? I think what I might do, take ergo-blitz by itself one day before and during a workout. On another day just take the jack3d so I can do a comparison. Then on another day stack and see how I feel. I still want some feedback on this, it all just hit me as I was typing this lol.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Well, you won't feel jacked out of your mind on the ERGO-BLITZ (no pun intended). It is a sustained energy that is cumulative. So as time goes on you should get more and more energy during your workouts. I would maybe either stop the jack3d and start the ERGO or just finish out the jack3d. Actually, I have no idea what the hell I am talking about. There are guys on the board here who have kept going with the pre-workout stim and just used the ERGO during their workouts and the feedback has been that it has augmented/ accelerated their workouts (duration, intensity, results) way past what they had expected it would do. Then there are a few guys that took a break from the stims and used the ERGO in lieu of their stims and were satisfied with the results. But it really is apples and oranges to compare.

Also, I personally prefer the Cabergolean prior to my workouts and not before bed. Yes, my sleep quality is improved, but I am a vey light sleeper so it take me longer to get to bed. I remember reading something by USPLabs when their Powerfull came out along the lines of, "You are going to feel very relaxed once you take the Powerfull, because that is the HGH kicking in". What? Really. Bull****! When the "HGH kicks in" you are going to feel a rush adrenaline. There is also a slight increase in ATCH as well so, bull**** that a natural release of HGH is going to make you sleepy. No freaking idea what the hell they are talking about...but I digress.

So the moral of the story is, I can share with the feedback from a dozen different guys doing a dozen different things that are all happy with the results. I wish I could say that "X protocol" will deliver "Y results", but I think you'll have to experiment a little bit brother.

I just ordered my cabergolean and ergo-blitz. I still some jack3d, should I take the jack3d and just use the ergo-blitz as my intra? I think what I might do, take ergo-blitz by itself one day before and during a workout. On another day just take the jack3d so I can do a comparison. Then on another day stack and see how I feel. I still want some feedback on this, it all just hit me as I was typing this lol.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Wow awesome response, and I agree, it does come down each individual's feel. I will post how I used it, and how I felt with the stack, and alone.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Your bicep is getting bigger than your head buddy! That's when you know your H-U-G-E!

Man this cabergolean is the best product I've taken ever. My recovery times are phenomenal and my strength is thru the roof. I had my buddy take 4 pills yesterday before his workout and now he's hooked! He's not a big guy but the weights he needed help with last week to force rep he did by his self with ease.

benawesome

Awards
Wow awesome response, and I agree, it does come down each individual's feel. I will post how I used it, and how I felt with the stack, and alone.
I would say finish the jack3d and then do the ergo-blitz! I made the switch myself and was quite pleased! I hate being on stim's year round because it can really cause more damage than good. Ergo-blitz got me off the stims but I could still get my pump.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I would say finish the jack3d and then do the ergo-blitz! I made the switch myself and was quite pleased! I hate being on stim's year round because it can really cause more damage than good. Ergo-blitz got me off the stims but I could still get my pump.
^^^^
This

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
after 8 months of heavy training and throwing down a lot of food and having NRC in my arsenal i am weighing 265 lbs at 6'1"
205 lbs (2).jpg

265 lbs (2).jpg

i still got lots of work to do to my physique but im gonna keep moving forward

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you said the Cabergolean and ERGO-BLITZ were working well for you bro- but that is amazing progress man!!!!

bodbuild4life

bodbuild4life

Awards
Thanks bro. There was so many times i didnt want to finish my food so i had to force feed hahaha.

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you said the Cabergolean and ERGO-BLITZ were working well for you bro- but that is amazing progress man!!!!

SizeUp

Awards
Hey bro I didn't see this or i would have chimed in sooner. I always took a pre trainer w/ stimulant and cabergolean and then took the ergo blitz on top it during the workout... and it was AWESOME!!! The pumps were soo intense!!! Much faster recovery between sets and bumps in strength.. So IMOP STACK IT lol

jsonntag

Awards
I recently started taking the ergoblitz pre workout in addition to taking it intra workout, and it definitely makes a difference, Definitely a good suggestion!... The other night i took the ergoblitz pre workout and squatted 500 4x4 and then hit an easy single with 545.

SizeUp

Awards
I recently started taking the ergoblitz pre workout in addition to taking it intra workout, and it definitely makes a difference, Definitely a good suggestion!... The other night i took the ergoblitz pre workout and squatted 500 4x4 and then hit an easy single with 545.
NIce man!!! Glad the pre workout Ergo-Blitz worked for ya! Thought you'd like it ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is the sh!t. ive used lots of GH boosters and now that i have tried this stuff i can say all of the others dont measure up. (powerfull,hghup, pro, IGF2) the sleep quality is amazing. ive only used it for 8 days but its unreal. I am an insominac, i see a sleep specialist. I am on 2 sleeping pills that either of which could knock out a horse for 12hrs.

the caberolean just makes the quality of those 7-8hrs so much better. I wake up with more energy, i can actually get up when the alarm starts and not hit snooze 4 times and get to work late. the muscle growth has not really started yet, GH gains are slow/steady and its only been 8 days, but i am excited to see what comes.

i dont rep these guys, i paid for the bottle i got, i have nothing to do with this company. i rep ntbm. but i will be buying a bottle a month of this stuff now.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Check is in the mail bro...J/K

Best part is....55% off thru 1/31 if you use code FB55!!!!!!

this stuff is the sh!t. ive used lots of GH boosters and now that i have tried this stuff i can say all of the others dont measure up. (powerfull,hghup, pro, IGF2) the sleep quality is amazing. ive only used it for 8 days but its unreal. I am an insominac, i see a sleep specialist. I am on 2 sleeping pills that either of which could knock out a horse for 12hrs.

the caberolean just makes the quality of those 7-8hrs so much better. I wake up with more energy, i can actually get up when the alarm starts and not hit snooze 4 times and get to work late. the muscle growth has not really started yet, GH gains are slow/steady and its only been 8 days, but i am excited to see what comes.

i dont rep these guys, i paid for the bottle i got, i have nothing to do with this company. i rep ntbm. but i will be buying a bottle a month of this stuff now.