SHARE FAVORITE PRE SUMMER CYCLE

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
So I'm starting to put together my stack to get cut before summer! Please tell me your favorite cutting/recomp cycle for summer!

Here's my sample cycle

Epi 30/30/45/45/45
Stano 500/700/700/900/900
MENT pre workout 20/20/20/20/20

Maybe throw some original oxyelite pro in there?
(I know....blood pressure)

On a 2500 cal clean diet.
Obviously Ill have pct and cycle support.

I am 6 foot 2 195 pounds I feel I'd be shredded at 180 ish maybe higher.

What's your favorite? I'm willing to change this completely this is just an idea.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bump up the stano and go 6 weeks epi and 8 on the stano....
Im doing:
Helladrol
Bulk up
Stano or dermacrine

First im doing:
MN accelerant
MN Xfactor

rphash49

Awards
Best was trenazone + epi. End of march I'm going a different route. Going to see if all the hype around s4 is legit or BS

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Bump up the stano and go 6 weeks epi and 8 on the stano....
Im doing:
Helladrol
Bulk up
Stano or dermacrine

First im doing:
MN accelerant
MN Xfactor
Ok man cool. Ill do 6 on epi then. I hate how expensive it is for stano! Buying like 3 bottles for a cycle..could I get by with 2 90 cap bottles? Each cap is 200mg. Plus I'm running stano 7 (includes ment) which has another 100mg of stano a day.

Mystere3

Awards
If I was looking to shred (assuming only legal substances) I'd do:

Weeks 1-4:
Epi at at least 45
Furaza 300
Trenavar 90
Cel cycle assist
Rs transaderm

Weeks 1-8:
Osta 25 mg
Gw 20 mg
S4 50 mg

Weeks 9-12:
Novla 40/40/20/20
Daa
Hcgenerate
Formastanzol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ok man cool. Ill do 6 on epi then. I hate how expensive it is for stano! Buying like 3 bottles for a cycle..could I get by with 2 90 cap bottles? Each cap is 200mg. Plus I'm running stano 7 (includes ment) which has another 100mg of stano a day.
I was up to 1400 milligrams on stano

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Favorite so far 150mg trenavar, 6 5alpha test, 5 ams 4ad per day!! Im feeling great leaning out and feel bigger while i drop bf. Support transdermal formastane and my bunny is researching prami..

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Should I run osta? Week 1-8?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Favorite so far 150mg trenavar, 6 5alpha test, 5 ams 4ad per day!! Im feeling great leaning out and feel bigger while i drop bf. Support transdermal formastane and my bunny is researching prami..
150mg tren? You get sides at that dose?

bel1

Awards
would do:
6 weeks
epi 60mg
tvar 90mg
something for lethargy, probably trest..

have some bottles of epi and tren at 10/10, thinking of downing 9 a day..

bel1

Awards
A small deficit, and you'll have a sickening recomp
this, i suppose most ph can be used both for cutting and bulking it's really down to diet..

but idk about that cycle gonna be lethargic

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
this, i suppose most ph can be used both for cutting and bulking it's really down to diet..

but idk about that cycle gonna be lethargic
I wouldn't go that far...you wouldn't really use a wet compound for cutting because of water retention and bloating. Unless paired with a non aromatizing compound and/or AI it more than likely wouldn't be the best cycle to put your time and cash into. But I do understand your point man. The outcome of any cycle is determined by your diet and training.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
this, i suppose most ph can be used both for cutting and bulking it's really down to diet.. but idk about that cycle gonna be lethargic
Msten is dry. If you're worried about lethargy drop the hdrol/mecha and add 800mg of stano

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Msten is dry. If you're worried about lethargy drop the hdrol/mecha and add 800mg of stano
I know it's dry I was just making a point haha that not all compounds should be used the same way. What would you say about this stack for summer (I kinda wanna save my last bottle of msten for a bulk)

Epi
30/30/30/45/45
Stano
700/700/700/900/900/900/900
Ment for pre workout
20/20/20/20
Ostarine
0/0/0/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
Pct
Nolva or clomid

Mystere3

Awards
That's not bad. I'd run epi at 45 straight and run it 6 weeks.

Another fantastic shred cycle where'd you recomp like crazy would be:

Weeks 1-4:
Super dmz 3.0 2 caps/day
Stano 800 mg

Weeks 1-8:
Ostarine 25 mg
Gw 20 mg
S4 50 mg

Weeks 9-12:
Novla 40/40/20/20
Forma
Daa

Mystere3

Awards
another good cutter might be based on triumphalis and trenavar.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
That's not bad. I'd run epi at 45 straight and run it 6 weeks.

Another fantastic shred cycle where'd you recomp like crazy would be:

Weeks 1-4:
Super dmz 3.0 2 caps/day
Stano 800 mg

Weeks 1-8:
Ostarine 25 mg
Gw 20 mg
S4 50 mg

Weeks 9-12:
Novla 40/40/20/20
Forma
Daa
Solid cycle Idea man! I'd prob run the stano 6-7 weeks. Is dmz 3.0 safe though? It looks crazy. Witha solid diet could it take a good amount Of fat off? if all 3 methylated compounds are in one pill is it the same as running them separate toxicity wise?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
another good cutter might be based on triumphalis and trenavar.
I don't wanna touch trenavar honestly, I don't like the sides I hear people get. I know everyone reacts different but it's just one of those things I won't run. I liked your idea of dmz 3.0 tho iv heard good things!

Mystere3

Awards
Solid cycle Idea man! I'd prob run the stano 6-7 weeks. Is dmz 3.0 safe though? It looks crazy. Witha solid diet could it take a good amount Of fat off? if all 3 methylated compounds are in one pill is it the same as running them separate toxicity wise?
I've run the older version to kick start a prop cycle for 4 weeks and it was fine. I imagine 3.0 will be fine too. I may use it to kickstart this summer.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I've run the older version to kick start a prop cycle for 4 weeks and it was fine. I imagine 3.0 will be fine too. I may use it to kickstart this summer.
I hear about 3.0 yielding great results at 1 cap per day..with less side effects.
What do you think about this
Super dmz 3.0
30/30/30/30
Stano
Ment pre workout
20/20/20/20
Osta
0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20

Pct
Nolva
40/40/20/20

And a natty test booster

bel1

Awards
sdmz 3.0 looks toxic to me frankly, and 4 week cycles wont get you cut much.. I'd go with something that u can run for 6 weeks, and probably bridge it.. or start your cut pre cycle and add the compounds in mid cut

Mystere3

Awards
That'd be fine, I think!

I hear about 3.0 yielding great results at 1 cap per day..with less side effects.
What do you think about this
Super dmz 3.0
30/30/30/30
Stano
Ment pre workout
20/20/20/20
Osta
0/0/0/0/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20

Pct
Nolva
40/40/20/20

And a natty test booster

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ok I think I'll buy the stuff then. Any last second recommendations or changes guy??? I'll wait till tomorrow to buy so i can get more feedback and do more research. Thank you all for your help!

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
sdmz 3.0 looks toxic to me frankly, and 4 week cycles wont get you cut much.. I'd go with something that u can run for 6 weeks, and probably bridge it.. or start your cut pre cycle and add the compounds in mid cut
Would if I ran it 30mgs for 6 weeks?

bel1

Awards
Would if I ran it 30mgs for 6 weeks?
i would run the old sdmz 2 for 30 for 6 but I've no experience with m1a many recommend only 4 weeks on it.. be sure to have ur cycle support and TUDCA throughout

rphash49

Awards
Does 3.0 come with a liver transplant coupon?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Get some DMZ15 from LGI. LGI is by far the best PH/Designer steroid company out there.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Get some DMZ15 from LGI. LGI is by far the best PH/Designer steroid company out there.
I was planning on lgi epi-10 before these guys got me thinking about sdmz. Would lgi epi or dmz be better for recomp/cutting?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I was planning on lgi epi-10 before these guys got me thinking about sdmz. Would lgi epi or dmz be better for recomp/cutting?
I would choose epistane....

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
How many cycles have you ran in the past? Sorry I'm too lazy to look back.

As long as it's not your first cycle. Id do DMZ and Stano.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

This is not my first cycle. I am actually currently running a bulking cycle right now. And ok, what is your reasoning behind dmz over epi? Jw

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Bro I was talking about running sdmz3.0 id hope it wasn't my first cycle! ;) haha

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

bel1

Awards
i like epi too, if you wanna look shredded on cycle go for epi.. could stack them both if you really wanna, what's ur cycle history?

Mystere3

Awards
Something like this might be nice, I might run something like this as a cutter.

1-6 stano 800
1-4 triumphalis 45 mg
1-4 epi 45 mg
1-4 trenavar 60 mg
1-4 LGD 4033
5-6 epi 60 mg
1-6 s4 50 mg
1-6 gw 20 mg
Cycle assist
Tudca

7-10 osta 10
Novla 40/40/20/20
Formestane
Daa
Hcgenerate

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Something like this might be nice, I might run something like this as a cutter.

1-6 stano 800
1-4 triumphalis 45 mg
1-4 epi 45 mg
1-4 trenavar 60 mg
1-4 LGD 4033
5-6 epi 60 mg
1-6 s4 50 mg
1-6 gw 20 mg
Cycle assist
Tudca

7-10 osta 10
Novla 40/40/20/20
Formestane
Daa
Hcgenerate
Ya I like it. How much do you think that cycle would do for you with a cutting diet?

Mystere3

Awards
I'd prolly dial it up right at ~2500 kcal which is about a 300 kcal deficit from TDEE; Ideally I'd like to recomp pretty well, hopefully lose a couple lbs while adding 10 lb lbm, go from 13-14% or so to ~10-11%. We'll see how it goes.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd prolly dial it up right at ~2500 kcal which is about a 300 kcal deficit from TDEE; Ideally I'd like to recomp pretty well, hopefully lose a couple lbs while adding 10 lb lbm, go from 13-14% or so to ~10-11%. We'll see how it goes.
Nice man good luck! I was doing a little research and I got another idea that I believe would give me a solid cut with good strength gains, tell me what you think
Epi
30-45 Mgs 4-6 weeks

Stano
800 for 7 weeks

1,4 andro maxx
2 caps a day 4 weeks

Osta
20-25mgs 8 weeks

So I'd add in 1,4 andro maxx and cut the ment. It says no estrogen sides and honestly I like that haha so I could switch that for the ment.

Mystere3

Awards
I think that would be pretty good too. When would you start pct? Week 8?

If you're looking to cut you could consider s4 or gw depending on how you feel about those.

The other option would be to use hexadrone at 100-200 mg instead of the 1,4. I ran a recomp cycle last year with epi and hexadrone which was pretty fantastic.

rphash49

Awards
For a cut:

Epi 40/40/40/40/40/40
Dienazone 1-2ml ed for 6 weeks
Done!!!!

No need to throw the kitchen sink at it. Diet/training is 90% of it anyway.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I think that would be pretty good too. When would you start pct? Week 8?

If you're looking to cut you could consider s4 or gw depending on how you feel about those.

The other option would be to use hexadrone at 100-200 mg instead of the 1,4. I ran a recomp cycle last year with epi and hexadrone which was pretty fantastic.
After stano ends. I would stagger it so the osta gets ran through pct. I actually was looking into gw recently is it helpful/worth it? And the I just gave away my bottle of hexadrone....crap lol