Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

SH tries to lose a little holiday fat with Blood Drive

They asked me if I had a cold when setting up for surgery this coming Thursday...I’m like, why would I tell you that? I still need the ****ing surgery now regardless, quit ****ing around. I’m not some dainty 80-year-old and I’ll survive.
 
They asked me if I had a cold when setting up for surgery this coming Thursday...I’m like, why would I tell you that? I still need the ****ing surgery now regardless, quit ****ing around. I’m not some dainty 80-year-old and I’ll survive.

they were probably more concerned about their own health, lol.
 
Not much to report except I'm out of shape after 11 days off.
Dropped 2 post dinner. Love the fact that it kills my craving for sweets. I like a little ice cream after dinner and this kills my desire for it.
If I take it pre meal it doesn't have the same effect.

dosing a gda post meal is a novel approach....how long after eating do you take it?
 
They asked me if I had a cold when setting up for surgery this coming Thursday...I’m like, why would I tell you that? I still need the ****ing surgery now regardless, quit ****ing around. I’m not some dainty 80-year-old and I’ll survive.

love it!
 
Friday weigh in down to 211.0 !
I put this to the test yesterday with the mexican fiesta my wife made for the superbowl.
took 2ea. 3 times yesterday.
I noticed after 2 hours of stuffing my face I was ready to eat more. woke up this morning not bloated at all!
I'm sad to reports my lower back and obliques and hips are sore. Had to sit on the exercise ball right in front of the TV to watch the game. Had all the kids and grandkids over. Had a Great time. This was the only way to see the game and hear it. My son was setting on one as well and he texted me this morning that he was sore. don't feel to bad now. He is 26 years old and in better shape than me.

Looking forward to the gym scale today to see how the 5,000K Cals plus yesterday treated me.
 
It was. Love it when the whole family gets together. Everyone has so much going on it doesn't happen as much as I like.

in todays world it is hard to get everyone together...
 
Sickness is finally over. workout was great! sore but loving it.
as suggested I took one before bed. woke up looking a little leaner! will try this again.
Have gone back to taking one or two pre meal. depending on carb quantity.
tonight was an off day. Rolled my muscles and whimpered like a little girl!

Looking forward again to what Blood Drive can do for me.
 
Sickness is finally over. workout was great! sore but loving it.
as suggested I took one before bed. woke up looking a little leaner! will try this again.
Have gone back to taking one or two pre meal. depending on carb quantity.
tonight was an off day. Rolled my muscles and whimpered like a little girl!

Looking forward again to what Blood Drive can do for me.

GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!!!!
 
Took 2 Pre dinner last night. 1lb. precooked of 93% lean ground beef patty with brown gravy.
3 cups of fresh green beans and onions.
Sweet potato kind of solution style with mini PB cups and I added a tablespoon of sweet cream butter.(had this as dessert)

scoop of spartan Blueberry muffin in water 1hr before bed.
woke up this morning and the love handles are getting smaller. also about 30 min. of wife cardio! this was coming off a back to back! usually about 5min. LOL.

Workout was great! Wife wasn't feeling it so I went solo and did 2hrs of full body work. (Not my normal full body workout) She gets mad because we do pretty much the same workout for the first hr. + and log it. I move on to trapz , abs and more legs. while she does her chick butt work & abs supersets and cardio.

Took 2 before lunch. (off day today) Cant take this before lunch on workout days. My energy flames out about an hour in.
Had a pound+ of pull pork nachos for lunch.(had leftover pulled pork that I needed to eat) put it on nacho chips with pepper jack cheese, avocado sauce and some sour cream.

Have some boneless chicken breast marinating for dinner tonight. Think I'm going to take on the cold and grill it. probably have some rice pilaf with it and mixed veggies. Going to try for a 4 peat on the wife cardio!
 
food sounds great....4 peat on wife cardio? did I hear that right, lol
 
I got this nickname in college. It's not what you think.
Short version:
Me and 4 lineman came into a bar. It was your typical college town bar that was crowded.
We saw an empty table with a mess on it. We cleaned off the table and sat down. So this guy came up and put his hand on my shoulder and said hey Studhorse you are in my seat. Of course my buddies to him to F off. He resisted and a fight comensced.
Next day when the offence was watching film everyone was talking about the fight and started calling me Studhorse as a joke. The name stuck.
 
I got this nickname in college. It's not what you think.
Short version:
Me and 4 lineman came into a bar. It was your typical college town bar that was crowded.
We saw an empty table with a mess on it. We cleaned off the table and sat down. So this guy came up and put his hand on my shoulder and said hey Studhorse you are in my seat. Of course my buddies to him to F off. He resisted and a fight comensced.
Next day when the offence was watching film everyone was talking about the fight and started calling me Studhorse as a joke. The name stuck.

That’s a great story and a good name..
 
Got home late from the office last night. Wife already had polish sausage with green peppers and onions cooking.
took 2 Blood Drive pre meal.
I'm guessing I had at least a pound of polish sausage and 2-3 cups of white rice with peas in it. Daughter had made some peanut butter protein cookies.
I had 4. tasted really good.

Woke up this morning feeling good. hit about 10 min of abs while watching sports center. (I do this almost every morning)
Abs are looking a little better.

So far I would have to say the Blood Drive has helped me keep the fat down. Last 7 days I was 3,824 cals over maintenance. around 546 cals a day.
some days more than others. Too lazy to type out every day.
weight is at 213.1lb. as of wed. I did get down to 210 but was sick for a good period of time and missed 11 days of gym time and didn't use Blood drive.


I have rebounded nicely.
 
Hit the gym Yesterday. Weight down to 211.2.
took 2 blood drives per massive meal. The food coma was minimal. this is short of amazing!
I didn't log what I had to eat at the mexican restaurant on saturday @ 3:00pm. It was so much food that I could not eat anything else that night.
I put 2 blood drives in my pocket before I left, I knew we would stop and eat after shopping for my daughters prom dress.
I know the owner and she always piles on free stuff to try. Deep fried tacos!, new Chicken/Spinach and something else enchilada, New Caso that she is working on, a new hot! salsa, This Cheeseburger, bacon quesadilla thing. on top of the massive plate of food I ordered.

Normally I wouldn't be able to drive home without my eyes getting heavy pounding this much food in about 2 hours.
 
Had the wifey take a few noodz. 211.2 Not too bad for missing 11 days being sick.

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed

Invalid Link Removed
 
Go figure. I have been pounding the groceries. Forgot to mention I knocked out a 12 pack of nutty buddies last week!

The only time I was able to get away with that I was on Trenavar, and eating so much chicken and rice I could only get down sweets to further raise calories!

You are looking leaner AND bigger than pics from probably mid-late last year, FYI.

Maybe getting sick, then loading food w Blood Drive is the secret to cuts and gains?
 
The only time I was able to get away with that I was on Trenavar, and eating so much chicken and rice I could only get down sweets to further raise calories!

You are looking leaner AND bigger than pics from probably mid-late last year, FYI.

Maybe getting sick, then loading food w Blood Drive is the secret to cuts and gains?

LMAO! I will pass on the sick!
How is that bi coming along? Been to busy to browse all the post.
 
Missed my doses Monday because I was supposed to go to the gym. My wife calls and had me look a refrigerators.
They did have a hell of a deal going but I was jacked up ready for the gym when she called.
If momma aint happy aint nobody happy!
Now I have to hit back to back full body! gotta love it.
Tomorrow is an off day and will be back on my Blood Drive.
Weight was up about a lb. to 212.4lb Tue. (2 days off from Blood Drive and I gained a pound)
 
Missed my doses Monday because I was supposed to go to the gym. My wife calls and had me look a refrigerators.
They did have a hell of a deal going but I was jacked up ready for the gym when she called.
If momma aint happy aint nobody happy!
Now I have to hit back to back full body! gotta love it.
Tomorrow is an off day and will be back on my Blood Drive.
Weight was up about a lb. to 212.4lb Tue. (2 days off from Blood Drive and I gained a pound)

I've been looking at several products from vicious labs, looks like they make some good stuff
 
Missed my doses Monday because I was supposed to go to the gym. My wife calls and had me look a refrigerators.
They did have a hell of a deal going but I was jacked up ready for the gym when she called.
If momma aint happy aint nobody happy!
Now I have to hit back to back full body! gotta love it.
Tomorrow is an off day and will be back on my Blood Drive.
Weight was up about a lb. to 212.4lb Tue. (2 days off from Blood Drive and I gained a pound)

You could have combined the shopping with exercise, like this:

Invalid Link Removed
 
Great workout yesterday! Legs were so pumped it was painful!
Just had 5 street tacos for lunch. and 2 frosted cake donuts I stashed from a meeting I had this morning.
Dropped 2 Blood drives pre meal. No Insulin spike (Food Coma).
weight in @ 212.4lb last night.
.
 
Final Review:
I want to thank xR1pp3Rx again for this opportunity.

Starting weight was 218.0 lb. ending weight 212.4.
I really enjoyed this run.
I was on a bulk. probably more so than usual. taking this gave me the motivation to eat more what I would call junk.

Observations:
When taken pre large meal there is no food coma. Has to be regulating my blood sugar.
If take Post meal (Found this out by mistake) my desire for post meal sweets was gone. I really liked this!

If I took this before my lunch on workout days my energy level in the weight room declined.

I will have to grab a few bottles for my summer cut. When I say cut its not like what most call a cut. I eat at strict maintenance or a little below on some days. I will lose about 10-15 lbs in 4 months. I can't lose too much weight. Can't afford to buy a new wardrobe!
I would like to see what effect this would have on a cut. If I lost weight during a bulk I can only imagine a cut or recomp.
 
Great feedback, sounds like this was a winner for you - did you get any heartburn when using this, out of curiosity?
 
Back
Top