Finest implant scars in all of porn
no no no....google 'chubby eva notty' -pre f*ck-up of dem beautiful titties.
I AgreeNot a fan of big tits. Techno tits for me, please.
Not a fan of big tits. Techno tits for me, please.
Techno?
Small, sporty and bouncy, not wrecking balls.
One or two caps before bed? I'll try this in my log when I have an earlier dinner. I'm currently at 195 lbs.I always liked taking a GDA at night before bed.. I would wake up leaner. like the body just skipped the night time calories altogether.
Not a fan of big tits. Techno tits for me, please.
One or two caps before bed? I'll try this in my log when I have an earlier dinner. I'm currently at 195 lbs.
Damn, never realized she had a major reduction and then implants...still a pretty woman, but she was really something before the plastic surgery!
right up there with brandy taylor and shione cooper....eva notty might just have had the best titties ever.
A man after my own heart
#wreckingballcrew
Day 17 Update:
Well guys I'm sick. Got home from the gym felt a little run down. Now I have an upper respiratory issue. light fever.
will be missing the gym tonight.
I have noticed the last few days that when I take it on workout days it does affect my endurance.
If I take it Post meal It kills my cravings for sweets! WIN!!!
Resting your face between huge tits gives you upper respiratory issues, like suffocating.
That sucks but rest up. I have a lot of that going on in the house at the moment. Everyone got colds and coughs over the holidays. My wife and youngest son have been put on antibiotics due to an infection in their lungs, my other son seems fine and I have good and bad days. I should maybe see the doctor but am feeling pretty good today. Hope you get well soon.I have had to put this log on Temporary hold.
I have had an upper respiratory infection that I can't seem to shake for 6 days now.
I will resume soon as I feel good enough.
All I have been taking is over the counter meds! I hate getting sick. (lucky for me this doesn't happen much) This one is nasty!
That sucks but rest up. I have a lot of that going on in the house at the moment. Everyone got colds and coughs over the holidays. My wife and youngest son have been put on antibiotics due to an infection in their lungs, my other son seems fine and I have good and bad days. I should maybe see the doctor but am feeling pretty good today. Hope you get well soon.
Thanks! Got it from my wife. Not at the level to go to the Dr. yet. but getting close. He will just want to proscribe antibiotics. I don't like taking them in less I really.... need them. My dad got pneumonia in the hospital and it about killed him because his Dr. always prescribed antibiotics for everything and they had a hard time finding something that would work.
Hope you and yours heal up quick!
Some antibiotics can put you at a very high risk for tendon tears for a while after them, so if you have to go that route do your research so you will know if you will need to go super easy coming back to the gym for a bit. Feel better!
I use a traditional steam bath (head over bowl of hot water -and a towel), with a drop of eucalyptus oil. To break up mucus I use alpha amylase and bromelain orally. Antibiotics will do nothing in case of a bronchitis, several studies were done, its even questionable that bacteria is involved, in most cases the cause is viral.
Do you have sore throat -and/or sinusitis/rhinitis too?
Only had a sore throat the first day. few rounds of gargling salt water and I was good.
Stuffy nose and hacking up the tasty yellow mucus!
Try the steam method, even though without eucalyptus oil. You can use a bit of vick vaporup instead too. If you don't have bromelain at hand, don't bother. Until it arrives, and takes effect, symptoms may be better already.
It'll pass, just give it time. If you need to workout just do some light weight high rep sets, get a bit of a pump. Will psychologically prevent you from feeling like your slipping backwards without taxing you too much.Still under the weather.
Spoke to my Doc yesterday. its a virus and just need to let it run its course. I'm tired of it.
Now my daughter has it!
Still under the weather.
Spoke to my Doc yesterday. its a virus and just need to let it run its course. I'm tired of it.
Now my daughter has it!
get well soon bud.. sux being sick.
misery loves company, lol....hope you @ your daughter are well soon!!!
Thanks Big brother! Just tired of it.
Drink some hot tea with honey. Steam steam steam with Vick’s Vaporub.. I have been down for the last two days and have terrible wheezing to top it. Now, I have surrendered to Inhaler.
Get well soon, big man
hoping for a fast recovery for you @ your daughter!!!