Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do appreciate the feedback

what exactly does the extra Pregnenalone do for us? Whats the mechanism?
For me it really helps with mood, I think sharper and pain reduction in my joints.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no added ingredients, imo it's from the upgrade @delsolrob made to carrier[lotion].
I was being sarcastic. I can't remember the old carrier but this is spot on for a lotion or what some might call a gel.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was being sarcastic. I can't remember the old carrier but this is spot on for a lotion or what some might call a gel.
lol...i remember the old carrier very well, this is certainly a upgrade!!!

glad you are liking it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 23
WO: Back / Traps / lower back / Abs / Cardio

Weight: 213.2 Dropped a little

Effects: excellent back workout. Strength progressing nicely: up 15 lb on seated rows. still 10 reps.
added one to pull-ups.
Wore myself out on the stair climber. legs were pumped. Dam I out of cardiovascular shape. but really nothing new.

Labido is still good. Wife is probably getting tired of me grabbing her and whispering naughty things in her ear. she's a trooper and just goes along with it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24-26
Friday WO: Delts / Tris / Abs / Cardio

Weight: 212.8 Dropped a little more

Effects: Great workout. Gym was almost empty. just a few of the regs. Had the heavy metal cranking and everyone's intensity was up. Love this gym environment! Can't help but get better. (these are rare these days).
looked at the clock when I was done and I was there for 2 hrs.

Took Sat and Sun. off from the gym. Just outside house projects. Probably have about 5 weeks left . Temps in the mid to Upper 90's.
Will be missing work the Gym Friday. Have to move my youngest daughter to college. (Can you say empty nesters)!
My wife has no Idea what's about to HIT her! LOL

Few update picks. 8/7/2020 (sorry the quality is crappy) not real good at the timer thing. try to stand in the same place each time I take picks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
57?

looking good @Studhorse

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 27
Monday WO: Quads / Hams / Bis / Lower Back

Weight: 212.0 Dropped a little more

Effects: Blew up my quads today! still upping weights or reps on every lift. I'm usually starting to get to my decondition time 6-7 weeks into a new workout. this is the start of week 7 and still going strong. only think I have added is the Dermacrine? pretty impressed.
Still horney and got in a little wifey cardio in. she has been staying up late the last 3 nights finishing a online class for work and it's been a few days. she was a little frisky last night! let's say she got the rope last night!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 27
Monday WO: Quads / Hams / Bis / Lower Back

Weight: 212.0 Dropped a little more

Effects: Blew up my quads today! still upping weights or reps on every lift. I'm usually starting to get to my decondition time 6-7 weeks into a new workout. this is the start of week 7 and still going strong. only think I have added is the Dermacrine? pretty impressed.
Still horney and got in a little wifey cardio in. she has been staying up late the last 3 nights finishing a online class for work and it's been a few days. she was a little frisky last night! let's say she got the rope last night!
wow...fantastic!!!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 6 of dermacrine after buying two bottles and a bottle of sustain alpha. My sleep has been excellent for a change and libido is picking up.
One thing that's not welcome is a little bloat, can't prove it's the dermacrine as I've been super hungry since starting. Would running True Shred or Virtus alongside dermacrine be counter productive seeing as they both have an AI in the ingredients although it's dubious that arimistane can be called an AI? Does anyone have any other suggestions of what would be cool to run alongside dermacrine that would contribute to lean mass or have recomp effects with a solid diet

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm on day 6 of dermacrine after buying two bottles and a bottle of sustain alpha. My sleep has been excellent for a change and libido is picking up.
One thing that's not welcome is a little bloat, can't prove it's the dermacrine as I've been super hungry since starting. Would running True Shred or Virtus alongside dermacrine be counter productive seeing as they both have an AI in the ingredients although it's dubious that arimistane can be called an AI? Does anyone have any other suggestions of what would be cool to run alongside dermacrine that would contribute to lean mass or have recomp effects with a solid diet
virtus is very potent and effective---.5ml once a day is plenty.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see why not. Watch the virtus. it worked almost too good on me at 1.0ml per day. killed my labido a bit. Note: I'm usually low on the e2 scale.
As BigT said .5ml is plenty per day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
virtus is very potent and effective---.5ml once a day is plenty.
Agreed with this as well. .5 ml will be more than enough to get you results you want.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 28
Tue. WO: Chest / Calves / Heavy Abs

Weight: 212.4

Effects: Was a little distracted with work thoughts when I hit the gym. On incline bench. Hit 2 extra reps! this motivated my mind to muscle connection. the rest of the workout was still advancing as needed. the Pump on the chest, calves and abs was awesome.Turned into a great workout!

If the gauge on the bottle is correct I have 2 days left.
Today will be my last workout for the week. have a family going away party for my youngest daughter, I have to move her into her dorm room Friday AM, have a meeting with the softball coach and the AD at 12:00 (Free lunch) and at 6:00 I have to attend some kind of parents of student athletes thing (Free Dinner). I will be getting home late Friday. Still have a crap ton of work to do on the outside of the house this weekend. The plan is to sleep in Sat. morning.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...life has a way of f*ing things up, but workouts and running are great stress relievers for me, especially running--i just go into a daydream and forget about life for awhile.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 29
Wed. WO: Delts / Tris / Abs.
Weight: 211.2 !

Effects: Again unmotivated to get to the gym. Once I got the blood flowing It was great.
Kind of mixed it up. Hit 3 sets of rear delt pulls. then like 9 sets of Hammer shoulder presses. the pump was crazy and I couldn't stop. Was logged to hit 10 reps with 180 and I got 12. I was so stoked I couldn't stop!

Tri's I decided to get off log as well and did 10 sets of close grip bench. Tris were f'in huge!

Then I started doing abs and I exploded them. 5 sets of incline reverse crunches, 5 set of chair raises. 3 sets of side raises.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to work up my Final review (hopefully Today) need to go through my notes.
Only have 2 doses left and I will not be working out. Family stuff Thur. and Friday.
I will be jumping on Alpha 7 Saturday. I purchased this the day before I was selected to log DERMACRINE.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Going to work up my Final review (hopefully Today) need to go through my notes.
Only have 2 doses left and I will not be working out. Family stuff Thur. and Friday.
I will be jumping on Alpha 7 Saturday. I purchased this the day before I was selected to log DERMACRINE.
A7 is lean up time!!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

Dermacrine by Iconic Formulations

I used 5 pumps for the first 3 days and then went to 4 per day.

I got 31 consecutive days out of a tube.

Gained 4 lbs, Shirts are tighter the mirror is better and waistline stayed the same. I would call this a win for 29 days.

Published claims:

Key Benefits of Dermacrine:

Helps Increase Lean Mass* Defiantly

Helps Increase Strength* YES

Supports Increases in Growth Hormone* Made me hungry

Supports Increases in IGF-1* No way of knowing this.

Helps Increase Energy* Yes.

Supports Fat Loss* I was Semi-bulking and didn’t gain any around the waist.

Helps Boost Libido* Hell Yes!

Supports Mental Performance* Yes. Focus is great in and out of the Gym.

Ideal Test Base For Prohormone Cycles * Can’t answer this one.

Helps Improve Sleep Quality* Didn’t really notice this. (But I have had a lot on my mind)

Took this pick in the *****er at work. This shirt use to fit looser.

@cheftepesh1 @delsolrob

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

Gained 4 lbs, Shirts are tighter the mirror is better and waistline stayed the same. I would call this a win for 29 days.

Published claims:

Helps Improve Sleep Quality* Didn’t really notice this. (But I have had a lot on my mind)

Took this pick in the *****er at work. This shirt use to fit loose.

View attachment 196562
make no mistake...you definately look like you lift!!!

great review @Studhorse i always recommend you for logs, very reliable dependable guy, this is becoming rare theses days--thank you!!!

looking forward to how A7 treats you, i believe you will love it!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
make no mistake...you definately look like you lift!!!

great review @Studhorse i always recommend you for logs, very reliable dependable guy, this is becoming rare theses days--thank you!!!

looking forward to how A7 treats you, i believe you will love it!!!
No problem.... If you sign up to log you should log it! Not just take it as free and bail.

I was really impressed with Dermacrine. It's nice to have a supplement that you can use for 30 days and notice that it does something positive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No problem.... If you sign up to log you should log it! Not just take it as free and bail.

I was really impressed with Dermacrine. It's nice to have a supplement that you can use for 30 days and notice that it does something positive.
standup guy right here!!! (y)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Final Review

Published claims:

View attachment 196562

@cheftepesh1 @delsolrob
Great feedback right here

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Final Review

Published claims:

View attachment 196562

@cheftepesh1 @delsolrob
Great feedback right here

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was wrong on the dosing. I used 4 pumps Friday / Sat/ Sunday / this morning and still have some.
If you do the math that is over 35 doses at 4 pumps.