Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Want to thank @cheftepesh1 and @thebigt for the chance to log.

I have used Dermacrine a few times in the past (like years ago) looking forward to this now the Iconic Formulations is making this in-house.

I will used as directed. After AM shower every morning. And @lukehayd I will not be using it to rub one out!

I have been out of the gym (remodeling the house for the last 7 weeks). First time back was July 6th. I lost 13lbs. mainly muscle. I think my legs took the biggest hit. I genetically have small legs to go with my small bone structure, if I don’t pound them they will wither pretty quickly.

Been lifting since I was 15. Played college football and started powerlifting when I got out of college for 15 years.

Natty forever, not even on TRT yet.

Starting Weight: 208.4

My summer workout is a 4 day one body part per week progressive load; I log every set old school on paper. I stretch the worked muscle for 30 sec. after the sets are completed (love the pain of stretching a pumped muscle). Most Ab work is done M-F mornings at home about 10-15 minutes. Diet is whatever the wife cooks (usually pretty healthy). I do consume 30-50 grams of protein via protein shakes. My wife is younger than me and cooks pretty healthy meals. (I have been told I out punted my coverage when I married her 28 years ago)

My cardio is stair climbers. I use the calorie counter on the stair master and try to increase by 10 additional cals each session, My ankles are shot and that is about the only good cardio option for me that doesn’t take too much time. Except for bonus Wifey cardio!

Current workout: 30 sec rest between sets.

A: Legs 12 sets / Bi’s 9 sets / lower back 3 sets.

B: Chest 9 sets/ Calves 9 sets / lower back 3 sets / cardio

C: Back 9 sets / Traps 6 sets / Ab Machine-Heavy, 6-8reps, 5sets / cardio

S: Delt’s 9 sets / Tri’s 9 sets (Skip very other week) / Lower back 3 sets / Heavy ab work / cardio

I only have about 1.25 hrs. For each workout in the summer. Just too much going on with work and family. Late-Fall thru Early-Spring is when I have more time and really hit it.

Staples: 5mg creatine mono, Krill oil, Co-Q10, baby aspirin, psyllium husk, Multi vitamin, KSM-66, I almost always use a light stim pre workout, Right now its CP fuel. If I go on Saturday AM for a make-up or a bonus I will dip into the DMAA stash.

Key Ingredients of Dermacrine:

DHEA:
DHEA is the most abundant hormone in the bloodstream, but it steadily declines with age. Studies have been shown that supplementing high dosages of this ingredient may have significant effects in regards to increasing lean body mass and decreasing body fat, in addition to supporting sexual health, brain and liver antioxidant protection, restful sleep, cortisol regulation, and healthy mood through supporting healthy serotonin and beta-endorphin production, already in healthy range.

Pregnenolone: Pregnenolone is a precursor to various hormones that support the body in maintaining normal hormone levels which helps support many body functions. Additional trials have shown this ingredient to support cognitive function, joint, memory, and skin health.

Resveratrol: This herbal extract aids in estrogen blocking, estrogen balance, anti-aging, balancing your immune system, boosts cellular energy, and provides antioxidant protection.

Starting pics: sorry for the quality. usually have the wifey take them but she is now working out in the AM.
7-15-2020

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is up Beast! I need to get back at it. Home improvement crap is moving to weekends only! Got the wifey off my back for now. Got some exterior stuff to do. this will be slow. Its hotter than hell hear!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
out punted my coverage when i married her....best line i've heard in a long time!!!! :)

give it hell @Studhorse (y)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m in to see some gainz

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day:2

WO: Chest / Calves / Abs / Stair Climbers

Weight: 209.4 up a LB
Please note that my wife is trying to lean bulk. (she cooks all meals) she has been just running for 8 weeks (Due to covid) and thinks she is look like a marathon runner. she is a little to skinny for me.
lots of beef / chicken / pasta / pretty high cal stuff like alfredo and casseroles with pasta and cream cheese. still mixing in the occasional salad.

Effects: Not much to report at this time. at 4 pumps I lather myself up pretty good with this stuff (from the neck down to the abs) was going to mix with alpha 7 but just not enough upper body space for both. Will probably use the Alpha 7 after the Dermacrine is gone.
Dries pretty quick (buy time i'm done with my post shower routine (3-4 Min) it is all absorbed into the skin. and not much scent to this stuff. (I was a little shiney where applied) had to hit a few poses in the mirror! LOL
I did feel like I had a little more energy on the way to work but it is Friday!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day:3

WO: Delts / Tri's / Abs

Weight: 209.8

Effects: No visual changes that I can see at day 3. Workout was awesome!

Day: 4 & 5 off days
worked out in the heat on Sat and Sunday. I did notice after I have been sweating alot, take a shower and apply I feel a little more burn. it's a nice burn!
Did have a couple rounds of wifey cardio this weekend! erections were top notch!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 6

WO: Quads / Hams / Bis / Lower back. Pump was excellent. Quite painful when stretching the quads but I liked it!

Weight: 209.8 (remained the same over the weekend) this is odd.

Effects: Not much yet. I’m starting to get the feel good! I noticed this morning driving to work my mood was a little better.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 7

WO: Chest / Calves / Abs (Heavy) / cardio sucked. Peckered out after about 5 min. of stair climbers, legs are sore from Monday. Torn labrum was bothering me a little. Weights are still climbing however!

Weight: 210.7

Wife’s Bulking diet is killing me. Plus she made 2 loves of protein banana bread. Had 4 slices while still hot!

Effects: Still pretty much just the feel good at this point.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I’ve noticed small red bumps on my chest area but I’m 5-6 weeks in. Have you noticed anything like that?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve noticed small red bumps on my chest area but I’m 5-6 weeks in. Have you noticed anything like that?
No red bumps. no adverse effects on my skin at all so far. I used a TD that caused this a few years ago on my traps. It figured out it was drying my skin out. might try applying a little lotion after you put it on. This did help me some.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 8

WO: Back / Traps / Abs / cardio sucked again.
I did get in some good wifey cardio. Progressive load is on track. I could actually increase weights at a higher rate but sticking with the program.

Weight: 211
Still pounding the cals! damn I love to eat!

Effects: Feel good is still there, Labido is starting to rise. (Told the wife to be ready for a naughty night friday) house to ourselves!
Strength increase (Might be all the cals im pounding)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day: 8

WO: Back / Traps / Abs / cardio sucked again.
I did get in some good wifey cardio. Progressive load is on track. I could actually increase weights at a higher rate but sticking with the program.

Weight: 211
Still pounding the cals! damn I love to eat!

Effects: Feel good is still there, Labido is starting to rise. (Told the wife to be ready for a naughty night friday) house to ourselves!
Strength increase (Might be all the cals im pounding)
These are some of the best effects of dermacrine.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 9

WO: Delts / Tri's / Abs said F'it to cardio.
Weights are still climbing. going to have to boost my progressive load.
Labido is climbing and the wifey is wearing me out!
Hunger is increasing. With the Wife on a bulk and all the food she is making and Dermacrine increasing my appetite i'm going to have to go into a bulk, even though im currently fat.

Weight: 214 (up 3lbs in one day)

Effects: Feel good is still there, Labido is rising. Just noticed today that recovery is improving at a noticeable rate. Yesterday I was worn out. today I feel like I could hit the gym again, even though I knocked this week out in 4 days straight!
Strength increase is very noticable.
Got a lot of outside of the house work to do. will be starting this evening - sunday after church. Its hotter than Hell here. maybe i will drop a little fat.

I don't remember my hunger increasing last time I used Dermacrine. it has been a few years and maybe I just forgot?

Few pics:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry @Studhorse for some reason i wasn't getting notifications, here now!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 10,11,12

WO: Quads / Hams / Bis / Lower Back
Found out my oldest daughter is having her gender reveal at my house tonight. (this will be # 4 for her)
Decided to hit the gym Sunday after church to make up for missing Monday.

Weight: 210.4 (Sunday) dropped due to all the sweating and wifey cardio. (im guessing)

Effects:
Strength is still increasing.
Labido is top notch now! had 3 bouts of wifey cardio.
Hunger has tapering off a little. or it was all the manual labor in this freaking heat!

Still at 4 pumps a day, post shower.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...sounds like dermacrine is treating you really well!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my wife thinks so. She told me this weekend. must be that stuff you are using! LOL
right on...that is fantastic!!!

glad dermacrine gets your wifes seal of approval!!!! (y)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! It definitely sounds and looks like dermacrine is treating you well!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13
Off day.
Looks like my 5th granddaughter is on the way!
I love those grand daughters!
They really were hoping for a boy and were a little bummed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 13
Off day.
Looks like my 5th granddaughter is on the way!
I love those grand daughters!
They really were hoping for a boy and were a little bummed.
we've got 3 granddaughters, finally got the grandson, he will be 2 next month....

congrats!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 14
still 4 pumps a day, post shower.

WO: Chest / calves / Abs / Lower Back

Weight: 211.2

Effects:
Strength is really starting to climb. increased reps x2 and weight by 40lb on incline bench. (kind of blew my progressive overload out of the water but I'm going with it. Leaning dips went from 4 sets of 12 to 4 sets of 13, standing cable flys went up 2 reps on first set. Calves are off the chart. sitting raises went from 3 to 4 plates for reps of 10.

Starting to remember why I liked this so much in the past!
The mirror is changing nicely. I don't measure but im getting back to my fighting weight!

Labido is top notch. My wife asked for a few days off. she was a little sore!!! I pouted a little but I really need a break.
Hunger is now under control. not sure why this increased my appetite the first 10 days?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
outstanding!!!

noticing any improved sleep?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
outstanding!!!

noticing any improved sleep?
Hard to say? I use PWO and workout in the evenings. I usually take a natural sleep aid Mon - Thur. just so I can go to sleep at a decent time.
currently using REMPM by mansport, got a bottle of EVL sleep mode as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hard to say? I use PWO and workout in the evenings. I usually take a natural sleep aid Mon - Thur. just so I can go to sleep at a decent time.
currently using REMPM by mansport, got a bottle of EVL sleep mode as well.
I can't take a stim PWO in the evening unless I have a sleep aid on hand or otherwise I'll be up all night :ROFLMAO:

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 15

WO: Back/ Traps / Lower back / Abs / stair climbers / Wifey cardio.

Weight: 212.4

Effects:
Strength is still climbing. I know my calorie intake is in excess but this usually doesn't happen at this rate of strength increase.
Pull ups are up to 17 first set. 4th set at 8.
Seated cable rows up 15lb.
D-bell pull overs moved up to a 65lb DB. same reps.
Traps, I moved the same weight as last week for 2 more reps and one more second hold at the top. seated shrugs added 30lbs for the same reps.
Abs: Incline reverse crunches were up 6 reps on first set.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day: 15

WO: Back/ Traps / Lower back / Abs / stair climbers / Wifey cardio.

Weight: 212.4

Effects:
Strength is still climbing. I know my calorie intake is in excess but this usually doesn't happen at this rate of strength increase.
Pull ups are up to 17 first set. 4th set at 8.
Seated cable rows up 15lb.
D-bell pull overs moved up to a 65lb DB. same reps.
Traps, I moved the same weight as last week for 2 more reps and one more second hold at the top. seated shrugs added 30lbs for the same reps.
Abs: Incline reverse crunches were up 6 reps on first set.
you are really responding well, you going to get another tube and run for 2 months?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you are really responding well, you going to get another tube and run for 2 months?
Got a tube of Alpha 7 im jonesing to use after the dermacrine. Im bulking up pretty good and will probably need to cut a little after this dermacrine run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got a tube of Alpha 7 im jonesing to use after the dermacrine. Im bulking up pretty good and will probably need to cut a little after this dermacrine run.
alrighty then....!!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 16
Unexpected off day. It's all good i'm already ahead of schedule for this week.
I did rub a little on my sack this morning. Nice warming feel. Think i will keep doing this.

Will hit the gym after work to finish up the week. They are calling off the rain so back outside in the heat working on the house Sat and Sunday.

I did get some great wifey cardio in last night. I had to tap out because I felt like I had been running for an hour.
back to back to back is a little tough on this old man. it's all good she got hers!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 17-19
WO: Delts & Tris, Skipped the abs and cardio. (Had to pick-up a ladder by 7:30)

Weight: 213.1 (Starting to hold)

Effects: Still going up in weight and or Reps. wore my wife out Friday night. Got to sleep in Saturday morning which was nice.
spent all Sat and Sun painting. found out Im still scared of heights. Once I got up over 8 ft. off the ground on a ladder my legs started shaking. This is so annoying! (My son is going to come over and paint where I can't reach).

Got a few noodz.

Last edited:
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20
Turned into an off day. Had to help my son.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21
WO: Quads / Hams / Bis / lower back

Weight: 214.2

Effects: Still going up in Weight and or Reps.
Shirts and Pants are getting tighter in the right places.
Quads were on fire and the pump was painful! when I stretched them after working them I think I teared up a little.
Left Hammy tried to crap on my last set. had to pull back.

On bi's I only gain one rep on first set. Bis might be starting to taper off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Effects: Still going up in weight and or Reps. wore my wife out Friday night. Got to sleep in Saturday morning which was nice.
spent all Sat and Sun painting. found out Im still scared of heights. Once I got up over 8 ft. off the ground on a ladder my legs started shaking. This is so annoying! (My son is going to come over and paint where I can't reach).

Got a few noodz.
View attachment 196235
View attachment 196236

View attachment 196237
looking good!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Got a few noodz.
View attachment 196235
View attachment 196236

View attachment 196237
looking good!!!
Day 21
WO: Quads / Hams / Bis / lower back

Weight: 214.2

Effects: Still going up in Weight and or Reps.
Shirts and Pants are getting tighter in the right places.
Quads were on fire and the pump was painful! when I stretched them after working them I think I teared up a little.
Left Hammy tried to crap on my last set. had to pull back.

On bi's I only gain one rep on first set. Bis might be starting to taper off.
great to hear...it's been awhile for me but starting dermacrine/sustain alpha on friday...this will be my 1st time since @delsolrob took over the process.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really liking this. I think I responding better this go around than a few years ago when I use it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really liking this. I think I responding better this go around than a few years ago when I use it.
Age does make the difference

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Age does make the difference

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Usually it's the other way around but glad it's treating you better this time around.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 22
WO: Chest / Calves / Abs

Weight: 214.8

Effects: Strength climbing, still makes me feel good for first 6-7 hours of my day. labido is starting to tapper but I have been going through some tough times at work and my mind has been a problem solving mode. Already warned the wifey that Im going to have to tear up some stress relief this weekend. ;)

Incline Hammer Press up 20lbs same reps first set!
Chest dips (extra rep every set) 19-15 (might have to break the chain belt out). just cautious of this. about 10 years ago I f*cked my spine up pretty bad dipping with 2 plates.

Standing Cable flys up 1 rep with 170.

Calves: progressive load still moving up. the pump was crazy. I hit them heavy for 8 sets, 4 setting and 4 on leg press and then rep them out with standing single calve raise for 3 sets. (don't track standing singles just as many as I can do from one leg to the next without rest.

Hit heavy abs. Don't track this except for noting weight and reps of first set. 130lb setting 6 sets, 12-8 reps 15 sec rest. I use a ab machine to hit them heavy.