sex drive down

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a supplement to boost sex drive.im 41 been having little to no desire in the bedroom.i have had test checked and its in normal range.just finished osta shred run but this was a problem before i even started that cycle.any help?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Try adding more fats to your diet and consider any nutritional deficiencies are possible culprits. As far as supplements go Maca is good for libido.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And if you can't handle the yohimbine in Diesel Test Pro go for Diesel Test Hardcore and then don't forget to thank us later;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Tribulus 750, Endosurge Turbo, Maca Pro, Inhibit E and Perform are all good options. You obviously dont need them all, even just one of those would be amazing

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tribulus 750, Endosurge Turbo, Maca Pro, Inhibit E and Perform are all good options. You obviously dont need them all, even just one of those would be amazing
Great suggestions here.

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
Add Dopadex, Perform, Sustain Alpha and Inhibit P as well

Different avenues of help
Got to pinpoint the main culprit

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Add Dopadex, Perform, Sustain Alpha and Inhibit P as well

Different avenues of help
Got to pinpoint the main culprit
Yeah i dont know whats up with it.my wife is super sexy a nd 2 years ago i couldnt leave her alone.maybe im just getting old.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i dont know whats up with it.my wife is super sexy a nd 2 years ago i couldnt leave her alone.maybe im just getting old.
Its not uncommon for these things to occur as you age. Sex frequency drops on average as you age and are with one partner for a long time.

There are obviously other avenues you should also explore for identifying the underlying issue (if one exists) but for a short term kick up the butt you have plenty of options out there

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have not checked out BLR's Viron, it has a high dose of Eurycoma longifolia plus Boron citrate.

Eurycoma longifolia is one of a few ingredients that has clinical reseach in humans showing it can
even help sex drive, libido in aging hypogonadal males.

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-13865-black-lion-research-viron.aspx

You could also check out BLR's Letrone & Prolactrone too, depending on if you have high estrogen or prolactin.

High estrogen occurs in males, especially in the US, because of our diets, plus certain chemicals
and plastics we are exposed to.

So taking a combination of a good quality test booster, plus a natural Anti-aromatase, like in Letrone,
will help lower estrogen levels, which will also boost test levels.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low testosterone can sneak up on you at this age. I suggest spending $60 and get the female hormone panel/CBC blood work done. PrivateMDlabs dot com.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low testosterone can sneak up on you at this age. I suggest spending $60 and get the female hormone panel/CBC blood work done. PrivateMDlabs dot com.
Thats a great suggestion bro. I use them as well. Its cheaper then going to the doctor and paying for bloodwork too.
I've done about 3 or 4 tests with them in the past year.

Vj63

Banned
Awards
You say you were tested and in range. What were your free and total testosterone numbers as well as e2?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hmm that's pretty interesting in normal range of test and those issues but so any things can cause it from the food you eat to the type of week your having man, I notice its almot 70-80% more mental then anything, you been stressed about anything lately? and so far out of all the supps I've tried im stickin with the Viron/Prolactrone Stack for Libido man, im coming off a heavy cycle and my test long with everything else is in the ground, my libido is all over the place but I notice when I take 1 cap of each within 45minutes to an hour I seriously feel it kick in and my libido just about shoots throughthe roof sometimes, other times its a little more mellow but still there.. gotta be the Eurycoma Longfolia + Mucuna Puriens possibly the other ingredients from both can;'t be hurting it either. Definitley talk more with the doc about it though before jumping on tomany supplements as its been a strong sign for heart disease amongst other things in Males over the age of 35-40.. scairy stuff! keep us posted. and hope this helps