Severe tendon pain

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Having severe pain in my common extensor tendon, was thinking of trying Ma BPC-157 & TB-500.
Wondering who has experience and think it might help ? I do not want to stop working out

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
@Smont @Hyde I know you two are pretty knowledgeable with just about everything here lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Having severe pain in my common extensor tendon, was thinking of trying Ma BPC-157 & TB-500.
Wondering who has experience and think it might help ? I do not want to stop working out
If you don't avoid all the stuff that hurts you will never heal regardless of what you take so keep that in mind. But yes, bpc/tb will help. If you can swing the funds, a little hgh+the healing peptides is your best bet

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't help with much input on the peptide end of things, but from the normal supplement side, have you tried CurcuPrime Gel?

I have a lot of tendon and ligament inflammation bc of my autoimmune condition, especially during flare ups and it helps me tremendously. I know @DieselNY has mentioned how it has helped him with some tendon pain and issues as well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Knowing What's actually causing the pain would help, Because if it's just from inflammation, I have to agree with the post above. That's probably a better route than injecting something into yourself. Unless you're actually trying to heal something that's injured and speed up the process. You'd be doing yourself a huge justice to go get a mri done and at least get an idea of what's going on

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I can't help with much input on the peptide end of things, but from the normal supplement side, have you tried CurcuPrime Gel?

I have a lot of tendon and ligament inflammation bc of my autoimmune condition, especially during flare ups and it helps me tremendously. I know @DieselNY has mentioned how it has helped him with some tendon pain and issues as well.
I used your elite curcumin for months and healed my shoulder pain. Gonna be ordering it for this as well. Would I use the gel in place of it ? Or be okay to run both )

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used your elite curcumin for months and healed my shoulder pain. Gonna be ordering it for this as well. Would I use the gel in place of it ? Or be okay to run both )
I'm glad to hear that Elite Curcumin helped with the shoulder pain. It's a great product.

You can use CurcuPrime Gel with Elite Curcumin. Elite Curcumin is great for all of the overall health purposes of curcumin like cardiovascular health, inflammation, cognitive function, etc. CurcuPrime Gel does help with those, but it also provides a much more localized anti-inflammatory and healing effect.

As soon as it had come out, I started using it on my shoulder where I had broken it and the area in my leg with all the tissue and nerve damage and still do because it helps me a lot.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I'm glad to hear that Elite Curcumin helped with the shoulder pain. It's a great product.

You can use CurcuPrime Gel with Elite Curcumin. Elite Curcumin is great for all of the overall health purposes of curcumin like cardiovascular health, inflammation, cognitive function, etc. CurcuPrime Gel does help with those, but it also provides a much more localized anti-inflammatory and healing effect.

As soon as it had come out, I started using it on my shoulder where I had broken it and the area in my leg with all the tissue and nerve damage and still do because it helps me a lot.
just ordered a bottle of elite curcumin and 1 bottle of CurcuPrime Gel.

if running together would it still be okay to run the normal elite dose and then the gel twice a day on the effected arm ?

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards

if running together would it still be okay to run the normal elite dose and then the gel twice a day on the effected arm ?
@sns8778

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yes, that would be fine. That's what I do myself.

I do Joint Support XT and Elite Curcumin + I use CurcuPrime Gel on my shoulder and the area of my leg that has the tissue damage, which is from shin bone around the side where the bone came out thru the calf muscle.

I hope it helps. It really has made a world of a difference for me in my case. Let me know how it works and if you have any questions.

I actually just had a female come by the office earlier today that competes, she lives local, and she came by to pick up a bottle of CurcuPrime Gel. She started it a couple months ago and her elbow was in bad shape. She told me today that this month has been the first month she's been able to lift without a brace in almost a year.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Yes, that would be fine. That's what I do myself.

I do Joint Support XT and Elite Curcumin + I use CurcuPrime Gel on my shoulder and the area of my leg that has the tissue damage, which is from shin bone around the side where the bone came out thru the calf muscle.

I hope it helps. It really has made a world of a difference for me in my case. Let me know how it works and if you have any questions.

I actually just had a female come by the office earlier today that competes, she lives local, and she came by to pick up a bottle of CurcuPrime Gel. She started it a couple months ago and her elbow was in bad shape. She told me today that this month has been the first month she's been able to lift without a brace in almost a year.
Thank you for getting back to me, I’ll prob add the joint support next month. This month been excessive with bills lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for getting back to me, I’ll prob add the joint support next month. This month been excessive with bills lol.
No problem at all. I'm always glad to help.