Severe allergic reaction... lgd? Multivitamin?

vandybb

Awards
Freaked out to say the least.. never had hives or allergic reaction before in my life.

I am currently taking 4MG LGD 4033 and 10MG Mk-677. I went to the gym around 0430 this morning and got done around 6. I ate breakfast (eggs, spinach, bagel w strawberry jam, and turkey sausage.) << I’ve never had food allergies. Anyways I took my dose of lgd and mk, orange triad, on cycle support by vital labs, and fish oil. About 15 minutes later I realized my skin was tingling and burning. Began breaking our on my arms, legs, feet, back, and back of the neck with what looks like hives. I immediately took a Benadryl and it seems to have subsided. At this point I’m on day 5 of lgd and mk. Any ideas as to what this could be? Really freaked me out and I am going to discontinue the cycle.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Freaked out to say the least.. never had hives or allergic reaction before in my life.

I am currently taking 4MG LGD 4033 and 10MG Mk-677. I went to the gym around 0430 this morning and got done around 6. I ate breakfast (eggs, spinach, bagel w strawberry jam, and turkey sausage.) << I’ve never had food allergies. Anyways I took my dose of lgd and mk, orange triad, on cycle support by vital labs, and fish oil. About 15 minutes later I realized my skin was tingling and burning. Began breaking our on my arms, legs, feet, back, and back of the neck with what looks like hives. I immediately took a Benadryl and it seems to have subsided. At this point I’m on day 5 of lgd and mk. Any ideas as to what this could be? Really freaked me out and I am going to discontinue the cycle.
Is the multivitamin new? I would guess your body is having a a delayed allergic reaction to LGD or MK, and ending your cycle is wise. I've had friends breakout in hives after close to a week of using prescription drugs daily.

vandybb

Awards
Is the multivitamin new? I would guess your body is having a a delayed allergic reaction to LGD or MK, and ending your cycle is wise. I've had friends breakout in hives after close to a week of using prescription drugs daily.
I’ve been taking it for 5 days now. I usually just use a basic multi but I decided to go with orange triad.

I’m almost certain it’s the LGD. I’ve taken mk before for 3+ months no issue. I’m just worried about how long it’ll take to clear my system now.. not really to thrilled with having hives.

The redness/blotchy rash has gone away I just have a tingly sensation all over my body now.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been taking it for 5 days now. I usually just use a basic multi but I decided to go with orange triad.

I’m almost certain it’s the LGD. I’ve taken mk before for 3+ months no issue. I’m just worried about how long it’ll take to clear my system now.. not really to thrilled with having hives.

The redness/blotchy rash has gone away I just have a tingly sensation all over my body now.
It's most likely the LGD then, maybe the orange triad. Might want to stop both to be safe. The half life of LGD is 24-36 hours, so it will be completely out of your system in 5-7 days, but I would expect the allergic reaction to dissipate by tomorrow. You should be fine managing it with benadryl, not trying to scare you, but if any throat tightness/swelling starts happening, that's when you are going to need medical help.

vandybb

Awards
It's most likely the LGD then, maybe the orange triad. Might want to stop both to be safe. The half life of LGD is 24-36 hours, so it will be completely out of your system in 5-7 days, but I would expect the allergic reaction to dissipate by tomorrow. You should be fine managing it with benadryl, not trying to scare you, but if any throat tightness/swelling starts happening, that's when you are going to need medical help.
Will do thank you for your help!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 mg of lgd won’t do anything anyway. You should stop that first and see if it goes away.

vandybb

Awards
4 mg of lgd won’t do anything anyway. You should stop that first and see if it goes away.
I was thinking the same. I was running it at 4 for the first week to see if I had any sides.

I’m trying to pin point this allergic reaction.. and I’m like ?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What brand is the LGD?? Maybe a dodgy batch??

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d suspect the multivitamin, cycle support, the fish oil, or the strawberry jam before I’d suspect the PEDs.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Strawberries and fish are two extremely common allergens and yes you can develop food allergies late in life. A good friend of mine’s father became allergic to peanuts one night at the bar. Had been eating peanuts his whole life, no issues, suddenly at 56 he’s deathly allergic.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin D gave me an allergic reaction...most likely your multi. Google vitamin D allergy...it’s actually pretty common. Something to do about where most companies source it.