Setting up a nice little santa shred

tomcl

Awards
I'm setting up a nice little cycle and could use some input to iron out a few details before I take the plunge.

My stats:
30 years of mileage
6ft tall
230lbs
12 years of lifting experience
My maintenance calorie intake is about 3,800 and my Macro percentages are; Protein 36%, Fat 25%, and Carbs 39%

I've run two cycles of Halodrol, one cycle of Dimethazine, one cycle of Superdrol, once cycle of Test Prop.

It's been about 4 years since I last ran anything or read up on what all the cool kids are doing these days. I request your help in making my muscles bigger, my pumps stronger, my body fat percentage lower, my puns funnier, and my testies the same size as they are now.

My current possible cycle is:
Week 1-16 Test E 300mg a week
Week 1-8 EQ 600mg a week
Week 6-16 Mast 500mg a week
Week 17-20 Test Prop 300mg a week

For my PCT I have Exemestane and tamoxifen citrate on hand already.

I also have Epistane, Superdrol, Dbol, and Winny on hand.

My goal for this cycle is to get as shredded as possible while maintaining my current muscle mass or if possible adding a tiny bit.

Key Issues I currently have:
-I know that I should run an AI during my cycle, but I'm not sure what would be an appropriate dosage. The last time I ran Test, I had Anastrozole and not Exemestane.
-For my PCT, I've read that people are now tapering off their SERMs and running their AI a little longer, but I've also read some people have issues with a rebound doing it this way and ending up with Gyno.
-When I last ran Test, people were running HCG during their post cycle. Now I'm seeing people running it during their cycle and a week into their post cycle. I'm also seeing people say they run HCG their last week of the cycle and through their PCT.
-The reason I'm thinking about running Test P for three weeks is because of the half-life of everything else. Test E half-life is about 8 days, so if my superb math (I failed every math class I've ever taken) is correct, it will take roughly 40 days for my last Test E injection to get to a point where it won't force my body to stay shut down. I don't want to start my PCT while my test levels are still artificially high due to how long the Test will last. Should I taper Test P for the last three weeks in hope that my body will slowly start to produce more?

Sorry for the long post, I want to make sure I have all my bases covered and I know what I'm doing before I jump back into stabbing my ass again.

Cheers, Tom

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Drop EQ if you want it to run only 8 weeks, its long ester and needs to be run minimum 12 weeks, but much better is to run 14 weeks. 16 weeks + 3 weeks of test p that is long period, you can achieve same results with 14-15 weeks cycle.
1- You need AI, no one can t tell you dosage cause no one know how your body will respond, even you on cycle can t know that, so what to do - for example go aromasin 12.5mg EOD and then do bloodwork in mid cycle (6-7 week), if e2 levels are ok than you find good dose for your cycle.
2- You can run both, AI with SERM's in PCT, also you can add there some sarms
3- Worst thing to do is to running HCG during PCT, during PCT biggest "aim" is to control estrogen and to be safe from rebound, and running HCG during PCT will deffinitely raise up e2 levels, which is not good at all. You should run HCG during cycle and stop it week before PCT.
4- Adding test P waiting for test e to clear is ok, but remember it will be good amount of test e during these 3 weeks when you add test prop, so your dose of test will be almost double, so beware of e2 levels again.

If you don t want to run EQ at least 12 weeks drop it, its waste to run it only 8 weeks and on your place I would shorten a little your cycle.
1-12 Test E 300-350mg a week
1-13 EQ 600mg a week
7-15 Mast P 400-500mg a week
13-15 Test P 250mg a week

Start your pct 3 days after last test p injection.

Second option drop EQ and run only test e and mast, and maybe add oral kickstart, something like this :

1-6 Tbol 60mg a day
1-12 Test E 350mg a week
5-13 Mast P 400-500mg a week

Good luck :)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Drop EQ if you want it to run only 8 weeks, its long ester and needs to be run minimum 12 weeks, but much better is to run 14 weeks. 16 weeks + 3 weeks of test p that is long period, you can achieve same results with 14-15 weeks cycle.
1- You need AI, no one can t tell you dosage cause no one know how your body will respond, even you on cycle can t know that, so what to do - for example go aromasin 12.5mg EOD and then do bloodwork in mid cycle (6-7 week), if e2 levels are ok than you find good dose for your cycle.
2- You can run both, AI with SERM's in PCT, also you can add there some sarms
3- Worst thing to do is to running HCG during PCT, during PCT biggest "aim" is to control estrogen and to be safe from rebound, and running HCG during PCT will deffinitely raise up e2 levels, which is not good at all. You should run HCG during cycle and stop it week before PCT.
4- Adding test P waiting for test e to clear is ok, but remember it will be good amount of test e during these 3 weeks when you add test prop, so your dose of test will be almost double, so beware of e2 levels again.

If you don t want to run EQ at least 12 weeks drop it, its waste to run it only 8 weeks and on your place I would shorten a little your cycle.
1-13 EQ 600mg a week

Second option drop EQ and run only test e and mast, and maybe add oral kickstart, something like this :

1-6 Tbol 60mg a day
1-12 Test E 350mg a week

I see what you are trying to do here.

You are over complicating things.
First thing I would do is drop the prop.

....and then I would go from there.......

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wanna know the truth.......????

I could smash this run with a much simpler plan.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I just wrote cycle with compounds he want to run, of course there is always simpler plan. He can go test eq and add winstrol or anavar last 6 weeks, he can go only test mast cycle, its all on him. I would like to see how would you run cycle with compounds he wrote ?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need to know your current bodyfat percentage. Masteron won’t work well if you’re in the normal 15-16% range that everyone typically claims. At first glance 3800 seems at least 3-400 calories too high for maintenance with those stats unless you’re an elite athlete or train like one.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Test E 300mg 1-12
EQ 700mg 1-12 frontload 1400mg first 2 weeks
Anavar 50mg 5-12

Keep it simple. Focus more on how you will diet and train because drugs are a relatively small part of the equation.

I wouldn't recommend going 16 weeks without HCG throughout. I don't like the idea of being shut down that long. Actually I would highly recommend it, even on a 12 week cycle.

tomcl

Awards
1-13 EQ 600mg a week

1-6 Tbol 60mg a day
1-12 Test E 350mg a week

With your first suggestion The EQ wouldn't even have gotten to its first half life before I take my last injection. Wouldn't it be better to run the EQ for 12 weeks then run the Test Prop from 13-16. I know everyones body is going to metabolize everything different. But if I'm running 600mg of EQ at 15 days its going to be roughly 300mg still.

I'm all ears my friend.

We need to know your current bodyfat percentage. Masteron won’t work well if you’re in the normal 15-16% range that everyone typically claims. At first glance 3800 seems at least 3-400 calories too high for maintenance with those stats unless you’re an elite athlete or train like one.
In all honesty I do not know what my bf percentage is. My reasoning for waiting until week 6 to start it is, I'll then have 5 weeks of dieting completed already. I wouldn't say that I'm an elite athlete, but I try to train like one. I train 7 days a week, some workouts last longer than others but I'm constantly on the move all day. I make sure I get enough rest to repair everything. I'm not sure if this helps at all, but I'm built like Ray Lewis. Only 20lbs lighter.

tomcl

Awards
hcg will be added in during the cycle. I'm still having an issue getting my head around running eq all the way to the end. It's half life is 15 days, if I running 700mg up to my last week. Won't it be suppressing my natural levels still roughly two weeks into my pct? I realize that the hcg will be helping boost my natural levels. It just seems like when I stop my cycle and start my pct. There will be a two week period where my body won't want to produce because residual levels will be too high. PLEASE correct me if my information is incorrect. I realize that it's better to keep it simple, but In my experience its better to keep it simple but make sure you have all your bases covered.

MarkoK87

MarkoK87

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I type wrong, yes stop eq at 12 weeks, and it will be ok to start pct around 3 weeks after last shot of eq. Almost everyone run pct 3 weeks from last sustanon injection and there is test ester with 21 days half life. For masteron you really need to be very very lean if you want to see benefits from it, so if you are over 11% bf I would rather run anavar than masteron.

UA Athletics

UA Athletics

Awards
1.Drop the Mast and add in Var for 6 or so week at the end

For me bulking or cutting.

Test E - 500mg
Eq - 600mg
Is always in the mix.

2. Add in npp for gaining at the beginning and finish with Var for the ending

For cutting I generally start with npp for the first 10 weeks and drop it and replace with var or a var/win mix leading into the end of the cut.
Every cycle I do is a recomp looking to gain 10 - 15 lbs but drop the bodyfat while doing so. (This comes down to calories though)

You can run npp and be in a deficit but still see growth and full muscle bellies etc while getting leaner.

3. Add Clen in during pct I find very beneficial

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Enathate has a 5 day terminal half life and not 8...

Agree with what others are saying. Var would probably be better. EQ can make you really hungry so it can definitely be detrimental for fat loss :) But not sure I agree with the idea that mast is useless if higher bf. This is looking at it only from it's visual physique effects. But let's not forget, mast is an androgen and it will add to a higher metabolism and more nutrient partitioning. So it will help with fatt loss, you just wont notice it's hardening effects that much if you are higher bf. It will also help with giving you more strenght and endurance which is very helpful on the last weeks of a long cut!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1.Drop the Mast and add in Var for 6 or so week at the end

For me bulking or cutting.

Test E - 500mg
Eq - 600mg
Is always in the mix.

2. Add in npp for gaining at the beginning and finish with Var for the ending

For cutting I generally start with npp for the first 10 weeks and drop it and replace with var or a var/win mix leading into the end of the cut.
Every cycle I do is a recomp looking to gain 10 - 15 lbs but drop the bodyfat while doing so. (This comes down to calories though)

You can run npp and be in a deficit but still see growth and full muscle bellies etc while getting leaner.

3. Add Clen in during pct I find very beneficial
So you join today, and jump in on peoples threads and advise how to run cycles. Whats your background highspeed? That you can just join and jump in and start telling everyone how to do things without any background on yourself.

UA Athletics

UA Athletics

Awards
I think it's funny how a post quantity indicates someones knowledge.
And even if I told you my background how would it matter? It's a forum and so many can falsify their credibility.

Simply research what I recommended and indicate if the protocol is better than what was laid out in the OP

Have you saw me recommend anything completely out of what the compound is meant to do, a time of the cycle that is not optimal, maybe a dose that is bluntly harmful??

1. Clean have been proven to help keep muscle mass whilst cutting.

2. Npp or Deca is one of the most common compounds used for gaining on a moderate level and adding npp to the beginning is more beneficial than a oral where you will keep at most 25% of the mass you gained unless of course it's tbol, var, win etc. But in this instance adding in those would be best for the end of the cycle.

3. Mast is a waste of money for so many who think it will benefit you... unless you are 10% or under do not waste money on Masteron of all compounds.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you join today, and jump in on peoples threads and advise how to run cycles. Whats your background highspeed? That you can just join and jump in and start telling everyone how to do things without any background on yourself.
Personally, I think his advice was sound. I appreciate it when we have new members who can post intelligently and are willing to help. Introductions are fine but hardly a necessity.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it's funny how a post quantity indicates someones knowledge.
And even if I told you my background how would it matter? It's a forum and so many can falsify their credibility.

Simply research what I recommended and indicate if the protocol is better than what was laid out in the OP

Have you saw me recommend anything completely out of what the compound is meant to do, a time of the cycle that is not optimal, maybe a dose that is bluntly harmful??

1. Clean have been proven to help keep muscle mass whilst cutting.

2. Npp or Deca is one of the most common compounds used for gaining on a moderate level and adding npp to the beginning is more beneficial than a oral where you will keep at most 25% of the mass you gained unless of course it's tbol, var, win etc. But in this instance adding in those would be best for the end of the cycle.

3. Mast is a waste of money for so many who think it will benefit you... unless you are 10% or under do not waste money on Masteron of all compounds.
Personally, I think his advice was sound. I appreciate it when we have new members who can post intelligently and are willing to help. Introductions are fine but hardly a necessity.
Wasn't trying to be rude. Sometimes I can just come off that way, so I apologize. Just trying to get some background cause all I saw was someone jumping in and telling people how to do things.