Setting up 1st ph cycle, noob

B

bobby1k2001

Awards
I am going to use Olympus labs sup3r-2, it is on a black Friday deal and I wanted to run Olympus labs pct
I want to gain few pounds of muscle and loose a bit of bf
How should I set up this cycle? Do I need to add anything else while on cycle? And while off

Being my first ph I do not want to stack other phs

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you?

There isn't a lot of feedback in regards to shutdown solo because most people stack it with other compounds. Were you planning on running it solo at 500mg for 4 or 8 weeks? You could more than likely get away with otc pct but I would have serm on hand just incase. If you go otc I would do something like sup3r pct and lj100. Perhaps add in BLR rebirth if funds permit.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/sup3r-pct-by-olympus-labs

B

bobby1k2001

Awards
I was only going to for 4 weeks, I do not expect huge gains
I planned on sup3r pct, I think maybe I'll add in the lj100

So I take the ph for 4 weeks then once I am finished I dose the pct and lj100 for another 4 weeks?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was only going to for 4 weeks, I do not expect huge gains
I planned on sup3r pct, I think maybe I'll add in the lj100

So I take the ph for 4 weeks then once I am finished I dose the pct and lj100 for another 4 weeks?
Yes sir. Should be good to go

M

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Why not just spring for 8 weeks. Don't think you'll see much results at 4 weeks

B

bobby1k2001

Awards
From what I have read it says cycles are usually at 4-6 weeks, I am not expecting massive gains, but I will see what happens with a 4 week cycle , if it works a bit and I get some gains I will consider it a good product

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I have read it says cycles are usually at 4-6 weeks, I am not expecting massive gains, but I will see what happens with a 4 week cycle , if it works a bit and I get some gains I will consider it a good product
If you get to week 3 and want to extend it we have it at strong ;)