Unanswered Serms?

Ducktor who

Awards
I always read that you have to use serms and ai’s after a cycle, but I’ve never found a good source for either. I tried a research chem company once and it was a waste of money/ garbage. I’ve seen online pharmacies, but they want a prescription. Can anyone point me in the right direction, it’s been frustrating. Thanks.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Look on other boards. Very simple to find with a little research. International and domestic pharma. I would rather go with a reputable UGL that has been around for a while then RC board sponsors, but that’s just me.

Last edited:

Ducktor who

Awards
Actually the bad stuff came from a board sponsor. I’d like to use a pharma, but I can’t get a prescription.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always read that you have to use serms and ai’s after a cycle, but I’ve never found a good source for either. I tried a research chem company once and it was a waste of money/ garbage. I’ve seen online pharmacies, but they want a prescription. Can anyone point me in the right direction, it’s been frustrating. Thanks.
Bro, online pharmacies might say you need to send the prescription but have you tried ordering and just not sending it......

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually the bad stuff came from a board sponsor. I’d like to use a pharma, but I can’t get a prescription.
What company did you have a bad experience with?

Ducktor who

Awards
It was years ago, don’t remember. But ever since I’ve stayed away from the research companies.

Ducktor who

Awards
Bro, online pharmacies might say you need to send the prescription but have you tried ordering and just not sending it......
I never thought about that. Thanks!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was years ago, don’t remember. But ever since I’ve stayed away from the research companies.
I'm not sure it's one of our board sponsors, if you can't remember which one it was.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 14
Peptide/Research 2
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 2