Unanswered SERMs are the worst

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm like day nine of PCT and am using Nolva and emotionally I feel like a teenage emo kid. Scrap that, I feel like a fucking teenage girl! I am getting all emo over what this chick says(and doesn't say) and I'm all emotional and I'm not like this! God I hate estrogen.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s even more fun to endure taking a SERM after a highly disappointing cycle! Just wrapping up a Nolvadex cycle myself...

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah well I gained 30 lbs on my cycle but I lost my fucking job and haven't been able to eat for **** so I lost pretty much all of it. Note to self: stock up on weight gainer shakes.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm like day nine of PCT and am using Nolva and emotionally I feel like a teenage emo kid. Scrap that, I feel like a fucking teenage girl! I am getting all emo over what this chick says(and doesn't say) and I'm all emotional and I'm not like this! God I hate estrogen.
Wait... how old are you?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah well I gained 30 lbs on my cycle but I lost my fucking job and haven't been able to eat for **** so I lost pretty much all of it. Note to self: stock up on weight gainer shakes.
Aaah losing your job, I can relate to that.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not a detective or anything, but I’m smelling a 19-20 year old here.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol..I'm 34. And it was a pretty fucking heavy cycle. King stack by medfit RX, tren ace and test prop.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol..I'm 34. And it was a pretty fucking heavy cycle. King stack by medfit RX, tren ace and test prop.
Tren and test, you will need to get your nuts back with a serm ASAP.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am weird. Clomid @ 25mg/ed made me feel alpha lol. From the increased test production. I was taking 50mg of 6 bromo per day with it as a quasi AI.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
sounds like what you need is a good AI... can't blame the nolva for those sides ha

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone noticed heighten sex drive and ability to stay hard after ejaculating from serms? My last pct I had these effects and after I stopped the effects diminished

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone noticed heighten sex drive and ability to stay hard after ejaculating from serms? My last pct I had these effects and after I stopped the effects diminished
Yep. Back when I wasn't cruising on test year round and actually did PCTs, this happened to me in my first week of PCT with torem I believe. I remember I was also extra sensitive in the mushroom tip. Never understood why!!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If your cycle is 11oxo and epiandro sure. But when your natural test reaches zero for two months or longer, you’re not going to have those great effects from a serm. You’ll just be hoping for them.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your cycle is 11oxo and epiandro sure. But when your natural test reaches zero for two months or longer, you’re not going to have those great effects from a serm. You’ll just be hoping for them.
I was on test for 4 months, kick started with tbol, and finished with s23

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So 16 weeks cycle, with a fairly toxic and suppressive compound the last 4 weeks, no HCG towards the end of the cycle to help your recovery and a nolva only pct. you’re really wondering why you’re feeling like ****?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 16 weeks cycle, with a fairly toxic and suppressive compound the last 4 weeks, no HCG towards the end of the cycle to help your recovery and a nolva only pct. you’re really wondering why you’re feeling like ****?
I’m not the guy that posted. I just asked if anyone got the libido effects from serms. I did use hcg, and my pct with clomid and nolva. I feel great, a little fatigued, but great

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m not the guy that posted. I just asked if anyone got the libido effects from serms. I did use hcg, and my pct with clomid and nolva. I feel great, a little fatigued, but great
How many weeks are you into pct? And how long after last pin did you start pct?
My libido was typically trash after cycle during pct.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ohhh **** my bad bro lol I felt like your name was common when I wrote that too lol sorry

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many weeks are you into pct? And how long after last pin did you start pct?
My libido was typically trash after cycle during pct.
Two weeks after my last pin. The pct has been over for while now. Ran clomid and nolva

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 14
Peptide/Research 2
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 2