Sermorelin Questions

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to get opinions on if I should pull the trigger on some Sermorelin from a clinic I got approved for. I have ZERO growth hormone/peptide experience. I only have experience with MK-677 which I currently take daily and I’m about to start my blast of test (also under the watch of the clinic I go to). I won’t be paying anything out of pocket because my HRA comes with a pharmacy card that will pull money from my account (kind of weird insurance that my work sponsors). On top of this, I would like to know if I do go for the Sermorelin, would continuing MK-677 add any benefit and make a 1+1 = 3 scenario? Thank you everybody in advance.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It’s old school in regards to peptides
Suggest ipamorlein, ghrp2, etc

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
It’s old school in regards to peptides
Suggest ipamorlein, ghrp2, etc
Just got back they told me it’s Sermorelin, GHRP 2/6 in a blend would this matter at all? He told me 50mcg a day but didn’t tell me any specifics.

Edit: didn’t purchase this from him today as it was $300 for a month of this blend

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wanted to get opinions on if I should pull the trigger on some Sermorelin from a clinic I got approved for. I have ZERO growth hormone/peptide experience. I only have experience with MK-677 which I currently take daily and I’m about to start my blast of test (also under the watch of the clinic I go to). I won’t be paying anything out of pocket because my HRA comes with a pharmacy card that will pull money from my account (kind of weird insurance that my work sponsors). On top of this, I would like to know if I do go for the Sermorelin, would continuing MK-677 add any benefit and make a 1+1 = 3 scenario? Thank you everybody in advance.
What clinic?
You need to dose 3-5 times a day on empty stomach.
Continue mk677. I would.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
What clinic?
You need to dose 3-5 times a day on empty stomach.
Continue mk677. I would.
It’s a local clinic attached to a supplement store. They offer BPC-157, a Sermorelin/GHRP6/2 blend and other peptides. Definitely pricey but that’s because it’s going through a compound pharmacy so it’s to be expected. I’m definitely going to run the MK-677 still, and going to start a BPC run on top of it for some nagging injuries (not through them considering I’d drain my health account into nothing if I used them). The dosing wouldn’t be a problem my new problem is if I’m getting the best I can out of THIS protocol with them. I’m heading into PCT as well, so peptides will only help I assume.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s a local clinic attached to a supplement store. They offer BPC-157, a Sermorelin/GHRP6/2 blend and other peptides. Definitely pricey but that’s because it’s going through a compound pharmacy so it’s to be expected. I’m definitely going to run the MK-677 still, and going to start a BPC run on top of it for some nagging injuries (not through them considering I’d drain my health account into nothing if I used them). The dosing wouldn’t be a problem my new problem is if I’m getting the best I can out of THIS protocol with them. I’m heading into PCT as well, so peptides will only help I assume.
Well peptides take time.
Best case scenario is peptides through cycle and then through pct and through off time.
300 $ isn't ridiculous if u get enough peptides for 5xs a day

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just wanted to try to see what they would do on their own so I’m cycling off to see the effects. And I’m excited I have some bpc arriving in the mail and I’m hoping for the best after a month

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run it and I bet you'll see minor physique changes and increased recovery.
Slow and steady changes

Roudie111

Roudie111

Awards
New to the site, 54 6’5” 260 lbs and battle Father Time every day. I’ve been taking Sermorelin/IGF1 LR3 every night before bed. Have also used GHRP6 but for me and my genetics, I didn’t see/feel much if any impact.

Absolutely helps

Roudie111

Roudie111

Awards
When I say it helps, it means my skin is tightening up, feel much better. I always take it just before bed.