SERM during LGD cycle?

svida

Awards
  • Established
Prior to running my next LGD cycle, I've been using Enclomiphene Citrate to increase my test levels, which has worked perfectly for about 3 weeks pre-cycle. Would continuing a SERM during an entire SARM cycle prevent the usual test decline, or perhaps should a SERM be incorporated mid-cycle through PCT? I'm going to experiment with this and capture my bloodwork right before starting 15mg LGD/daily, which usually has my total test around 880ng/dl (900ng/dL max) and free test around 16pg/mL out of 21pg/mL max.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI next time post in anabolics :) butnto andwe your question-No just use it after to restart HPTA. Use a test base to help you during cycle. Here are some good ones below. They convert to test and can help keep lethargy at bay and libido high.

Last edited:

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is that IML 4 andro new? I’ve been looking for a TD 4 andro...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with afi140! Would definitely recommend andro the giant! A lot of positive logs on here to back it up!

svida

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the challenge here is I haven't used any type of PH nor test since I had a DVT blood clot in my lower calf a few years ago when using TRT. I typically keep my E2 very low. I basically stick to just LGD+Osta and keep my test levels high with topical Enclomiphene Citrate pre and post cycle.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah the challenge here is I haven't used any type of PH nor test since I had a DVT blood clot in my lower calf a few years ago when using TRT. I typically keep my E2 very low. I basically stick to just LGD+Osta and keep my test levels high with topical Enclomiphene Citrate pre and post cycle.
Topical? Who makes that?

svida

Awards
  • Established
I make my own topical formula using a carrier called "Phojel Ultra" applied on top of Enclomiphene Citrate liquid solution. It works perfectly with a high absorption rate. I've proven with bloodwork the efficacy of Enclomiphene Citrate as a topical and it increases by total/free T by about 40% from baseline. Next week I'm going to begin my test of applying LGD with Phojel Ultra.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established