Unanswered Seriously well-equipped gyms in London

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are some seriously well-equipped gyms in London for professional bodybuilders?

This is a general thread for everyone who needs a gym that caters for a higher level than commercial gyms

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In my personal case, I have memberships at Nuffield Health and Puregym (I need one with a branch in my Uni town) but am outgrowing their equipment and don’t want anything to slow my progress. As a result, i’m looking for gyms that have professional level equipment

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everytime I go to London I am convinced there isn't a single person that does anything active other than footballers. This gives me hope that there is one of you.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Virgin active one is best but now they took away some stuff and added poxy treadmills and made freeweight area smaller all there pas dont even lift**

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everytime I go to London I am convinced there isn't a single person that does anything active other than footballers. This gives me hope that there is one of you.
If you count raving and clubbing as cardio then there are a lot of who at least do cardio 😄

Sometimes I’m greatful that Britain even has gyms seeing as the national sport is downing pints, dropping bombs and smashing lines

Last edited:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you count raving and clubbing as cardio then there are a lot of who at least do cardio 😄

Sometimes I’m greatful that Britain even has gyms seeing as the national sport is downing pints, dropping bombs and smashing lines
Lol, well I'm at least glad what I am experiencing when I go there is in line with what to expect. I jokingly tell my friends that live there to be careful stepping off the curbs so they don't break a bone. They'd laugh, but all the smoking would have them coughing for 10 min.