Sensitive and puffy nips..

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
So I did the correct pct and a few months later my nips got puffy and sensitive. Im almost out of eliminate and it hasn't worked. Should i try out CEMS liquid letro?

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
If eliminate didn't work perhaps is progesterone related, what compound did you run?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exemestane, anastrazole, letrozole. Nolvadex and Clomid. Those are the best RC Chems to treat gyno. Letrozole is by far the strongest but is very hard on the body. If the gyno is minor you might not need Letrozole. I am no expert as I haven't had gyno yet. Others will chime in I'm sure. If I were you I would order Nolva, exemestane, and Letrozole just in case ASAP. Always good things to have on hand if you cycle.

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
I have nolva but it's not doing much..maybe it's bunk..its green and is minty

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Should i just get it from the research company's shown on this forum?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. CEM? Don't know if it's bunk but I think Nolva regimen for gyno takes longer. I would continue it. Ask for proper dosing regimen for gyno reduction and in the meantime order a strong AI.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe Dma378 or Driven2lift can help. I'm out of my depth.

Last edited:
StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Cem is one of the very few RC sources I trust but you are getting ahead of yourself. You shouldnt get anything until you get blood work and have an accurate pic of what is actually taking place. Dont start throwing compounds at the problem when you in fact have not isolated the root cause of the problem.
Also letro is not some compound you just hop on. It is an extremely potent ai and crashing your e2 is one of the most unpleasant (as well as unhealthy) things you can do. Often in cases like this the answer lies in a serm and the best serm in most cases like this one is raloxifene.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assume you never had blood work done?

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
No i havent. Actually now they arent as sensitive..still puffy. I have two more pills of eliminate..

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd run prolactrone and exemestane, there's no lump correct?

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
Its a little hard behind my right nipple..doesnt hurt when i touch it though..

FleshWhistle

FleshWhistle

Awards
BTW eliminate worked..no more sensitive nips..that was scary