semi-urgent: Anybody had an allergic reaction to MHP Prote

ikeNball

Active Member
So the past 2 days at work I've had this awesome pudding. Had it in the past w/ zero issues. But the past 2 days my body has gotten this huge redness and rash like I turn pink almost right after eating it.
It's the only different stimuli I can attest it to. It's mainly in my face neck and ears and feels like I'm on fire.
Could this be an allergy to modified food starch in it??? I usually don't believe in these types of allergies. But can't make up this feeling. Anybody? Thanks,

Ike.
 
So the past 2 days at work I've had this awesome pudding. Had it in the past w/ zero issues. But the past 2 days my body has gotten this huge redness and rash like I turn pink almost right after eating it.
It's the only different stimuli I can attest it to. It's mainly in my face neck and ears and feels like I'm on fire.
Could this be an allergy to modified food starch in it??? I usually don't believe in these types of allergies. But can't make up this feeling. Anybody? Thanks,

Ike.

Nope :)
 
Back
Top