Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Anyone following the developments in robotics recently? One team was able to sit three robots down and program to of them to be mute and one to be able to speak. The team then programmed the robots to know that two of them were mute and only one could speak and said it was because two had "dummy" or "idiot" pills.

They then asked, "who has the idiot pills" and one robot said "I dont know", then realised it could speak while the other two couldnt and then said "now I know I did not have the dummy pill" and sat down.

The story can be googled for a better explanation but to me this is disconcerting. A self aware and learning robot. Interesting, but imagine the possibilities now

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you post a link? I would love to watch it. :D I haven't heard about the robots but I've been reading and watching so much stuff about life that it scares me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, freaky!!!!! Amazing! Thank you!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438671778.525008.jpgImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1438671797.393097.jpg

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Screw that. Siri is more than I want to deal with. Haven't these guys ever watched the movies? The robots ALWAYS start thinking and then take over. I robot anyone.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This has bad idea written all over it

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Haha that link is kinda scary. What it said could have been pre programmed but its capabilities are unreal

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At least he was nice and said he would put us in a zoo and not kill us. I mean if the robots are going to offer me free room and board, plus free food then I'm down for that. Maybe throw some weights and a few ladies in my exhibit and I'm good to go lol.