Selank experience?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in trying this to see how effective it is with stress and anxiety and it seems it is generally available through peptide sources, but was curious of anyone's personal experience and possibly recommendations on where to purchase.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, looks like not. Well, I have some being shipped out so I'll give the first experience.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. I dont have anything to add other than curiosity.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried some selank nasal spray way back in the day from ceretropic when they were around. I noticed a great synergistic effect when combined with other stims. I’ve been looking for this, if you wouldn’t mind PMing me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed to post up my experience later today.
I experimented with pre-made intranasal Selank bottles. I tried 1 spray in each nostril and 2 sprays in each nostril. The 2 slays in each was great. After spaying the effects were felt within minutes. Instant calm, focused and sense of well-being. The effects lasted around 3 hours at the most. Overall, I had good experience with Selank. The reason I didn’t continue buying bottles of it was because I really didn’t like the route of administering it. I was concerned about impurities in the product, etc.

Interested to hear your experience though. It’s not that I wouldn’t ever try it again I just had enough concerns about it to not order more of it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool man, thanks. I’ve heard that the effects people feel are about 3-5 hours, but the residual anxiolytic effects last about 24 hours. All anecdotal of course, but I’m going to test it to see.

I love anxiolytics like Aniracetam and proponolol so interested to see how this measures up.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, so this morning I took 4 sprays which equates to approximately 800mcg, on the lower dosage side, but I always start low and work up.

What I can say is that I am definitely experiencing less anxiety about things and my mind is calmer. I have a high stress position and recent events surrounding COVID-19 hit my team particularly hard so I've been working and stressing all weekend in preparation for today. My mind is noticeably clearer and my heart rate is down.

I plan to redose early afternoon.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Keep the updates coming please. I may have to get some myself if your experience stays positive.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I am 2 days in on 4 sprays and yesterday I went to 6 sprays. I did not notice much difference so back to 4 today. What I can say is that if someone is looking for something they "feel" this may not be for you, but it works very well for speech or presentation jitters. You simply experience no nerves at all or the anticipation build up. Heart rate stays low and mind is clear.

I've been dealing with many large clients at the executive level this week with COVID-19 contingency plans and a lot of stressful scenarios, but I've been breezing through pretty unaffected. This is actually a great time to test because life is stressful right now and this is keeping me pretty damn down to earth and calm.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’s it compare to racetams? I always read great things about those but then HATE the effects (brain fog and headaches)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only thing it could be compared to on some level is aniracetam, but it lacks the other benefits of aniracetam- speech fluidity, thought organization, and recall. Aniracetam is overall the best anxiolytic I have used, but this is great for a calm mind and lowered heart rate and BP- which are physical aspects of anxiety and can compound a situation if you have them.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How’s it compare to racetams? I always read great things about those but then HATE the effects (brain fog and headaches)
I like it better then the racetams. Calm, relaxed, alert and focused is what you get from Selank. If you want an energy boost the Phenylpiracetam and oxiracetam are what you are looking for not Selank.