Seismic Surge Sponsored Log

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 15- Legs
Felt a little off this day, I guess i am still a little sick. Did 1 full scoop of SS and got though leg day. not much to report.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 16- Back and Bi followed by tabata
Finally feeling better after that small setback. Woke up at 355 and took that 1 full scoop of SS at 4. I was fully in a sweat and ready to go by 425. Had a great day for back and bi's, as I am enjoying this switch up in routine. 9am and I am still feeling really good from that SS scoop. Hopefully it gets me though this 3 hour webinar!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 16- Back and Bi followed by tabata
Finally feeling better after that small setback. Woke up at 355 and took that 1 full scoop of SS at 4. I was fully in a sweat and ready to go by 425. Had a great day for back and bi's, as I am enjoying this switch up in routine. 9am and I am still feeling really good from that SS scoop. Hopefully it gets me though this 3 hour webinar!
I'm not sure anything would get me through a 3 hour webinar !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would need a full scoop of SS before a 3 hour webinar to stay awake;)

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 17- Legs
Today was legs day #2 for the week. Got up at 4am and took that 1 full scoop of SS.... I was ready to go by 415 and sweating by 425. Normally doing legs at home is boring and I am not that interested to be honest. That motivation factor with SS is huge for me. I was able to get though the 2nd leg day of the week pretty easy and was really focused, instead of the usual... **** this, i am at home on legs day attitude. I got a nice pump today as well, which is not a norm for me when training legs. I really like the high rep calf part of the routine, calves felt huge! I am 1/2 way through the tub and it still hits me like day 1..... big plus. Still in love

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17- Legs
That motivation factor with SS is huge for me. 2nd leg day of the week pretty easy and was really focused, I got a nice pump today as well, which is not a norm for me when training legs....Still in love
^straight . Keep killing it bro. I notice all the same things myself With SS.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am 1/2 way through the tub and it still hits me like day 1..... big plus. Still in love
Awesome! Glad you're not building up any tolerance!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 18- Upper body
This was actually Friday, I am just late at posting. I did a total upper body workout, that goes along with this new split. Friday's are usually a drag day. I am tired from work all week and I usually just want the day to get over. I took 1 full scoop of SS at 350am and it started to kick in a little early today. By 4am, that warm feeling was coming on and I needed it. Soon after that full motivation of lets get **** done hit. This is my favorite part of SS, I can go from tired as F to lets do this in about 20 min! So, I got the workout done and then finished it up with a tabata session. For tabata, I chose to do a lighter weight of a different exercise for the entire 8 minutes. No problem today as that SS had me going full blast. Ended up not needing any further stims for the day again. Great workout!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 19- Cardio. This is simple and straight forward. I usually sleep in on Saturday until about 6am when my 7yo gets up. Today I got up early to hit the bathroom at 4am so I just got up. I took 3/4 a scoop of SS and was able to complete an Insanity video for cardio. Again, SS is perfect for cardio, especially if you don't like it. You get that motivation or feel good feeling from SS that will carry you though. After cardio I spent the next 5 hours completely organizing my garage, which was a long time coming. I have now cleared out an entire wall in hopes of some upcoming deals on home gym equipment to finish out my home gym. SS kept me going through something I hate, cleaning the garage!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro my garage is a mess right now! Might just take a scoop of SS and do some cleaning myself. Keep up the good work bro.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro my garage is a mess right now! Might just take a scoop of SS and do some cleaning myself. Keep up the good work bro.
Recipe for an intense and focused cleaning session ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a pretty big garage, so even when it has a lot of junk in it, it does not look messy

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 20- Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Got some great sleep last night, so I got up before that 4am alarm. Took 1 full scoop of SS at 345 and it hit before 4. By 405, I was sweating are ready to roll. I was anxious to see how it held up today, as I reduced time between sets. Man, I flew through the workout with ease and the pump was killer today. I finished off my workout with a tabata session that seemed simple. I started working remotely on M and F's so I didn't have far to go for work. I was a little concerned that that the motivation would fade with being tempted by not doing **** and calling it work. haha! No worries, that motivation from SS stayed with me and it was actually a very productive day. Again, no stims needed for the afternoon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 20- Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Got some great sleep last night, so I got up before that 4am alarm. Took 1 full scoop of SS at 345 and it hit before 4. By 405, I was sweating are ready to roll. I was anxious to see how it held up today, as I reduced time between sets. Man, I flew through the workout with ease and the pump was killer today. I finished off my workout with a tabata session that seemed simple. I started working remotely on M and F's so I didn't have far to go for work. I was a little concerned that that the motivation would fade with being tempted by not doing **** and calling it work. haha! No worries, that motivation from SS stayed with me and it was actually a very productive day. Again, no stims needed for the afternoon.
When I first glanced at this post I thought you were hitting 345 and 405 for bench on chest day but realized that's the time you started working out :)

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 21- Legs.....again
All these leg days, where are all the arms days at.. haha! Ok, so I must have slept well again, I got up at 350am again. I went downstairs and took 1 full scoop of SS and that warm feeling was coming on strong at 405am. About 415 those sweats hit, so it was time to head the the garage. Lots of DB's and bands, but it was an effective leg day. I again made it though the day with no further stims. At some point I was expecting to need a little boost at noon to get me though the workday, but nope... not yet. I am in the bottom 1/4 of the tub and again I say I would and will buy another tub in a heartbeat.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 21- Legs.....again
All these leg days, where are all the arms days at.. haha! Ok, so I must have slept well again, I got up at 350am again. I went downstairs and took 1 full scoop of SS and that warm feeling was coming on strong at 405am. About 415 those sweats hit, so it was time to head the the garage. Lots of DB's and bands, but it was an effective leg day. I again made it though the day with no further stims. At some point I was expecting to need a little boost at noon to get me though the workday, but nope... not yet. I am in the bottom 1/4 of the tub and again I say I would and will buy another tub in a heartbeat.
The willingness to spend one's own money says it all !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The willingness to spend one's own money says it all !!
Agreed! Any product that makes me spend my hard earned money has to be good ;)

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 22- Back/ Biceps
A day late on the log, so I apologize. So Wednesday I got up at 345am and took 1 full scoop of SS. I was in a full sweat by 410am and went to work on back and bi's. This higher volume routine coupled with SS is really getting me a good pump going. Today it was to the point where it almost hurt, but that is not a bad thing really. I was able to breeze though 12 sets for back and 6 for bi and felt swole! Great workout again with SS!!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 23- Legs
Another legs day today. Again, got up early and took that 1 full scoop of SS at 335am. By 4am, I am in a full sweat and ready to go, even though its dreaded legs day. Again, the motivation factor shines on legs day as I need all the motivation I can get with legs. Got though this 2nd legs day of the week with ease and with a lot of motivation. So I have taken 23 scoops at this point and its still hitting me the same. Cant go wrong with SS!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro. Thanks for workouts and feedback. Keep killing it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 23- Legs
Another legs day today. Again, got up early and took that 1 full scoop of SS at 335am. By 4am, I am in a full sweat and ready to go, even though its dreaded legs day. Again, the motivation factor shines on legs day as I need all the motivation I can get with legs. Got though this 2nd legs day of the week with ease and with a lot of motivation. So I have taken 23 scoops at this point and its still hitting me the same. Cant go wrong with SS!!
The last sentence says it all! Glad you're still enjoying it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hard Rock puts out some good stuff

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 23- Legs

I agree about the way it hits, from the first scoop to the lasts it hits hard.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 24- Upper Body- Friday
Again, late on the post, but life happens. Friday was an upper body workout, chest, back, shoulders, bi, tri's. I got up at 345am and took 1 scoop of SS. Hit me early, like 4 exactly so I hit the garage. this was one of the easier workouts since taking SS. The motivation was at an all time high and the energy was very strong. That one scoop really did me well on this day. My entire upper body was pumped and it seemed to last longer than usual. I really though the effects would start to wear off after almost a month, but I was wrong. Another strong workout in the books.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 25- Saturday cardio
Just a cardio day, early on a Saturday morning. Took 1 scoop at 445 and was ready to go by 5am. Completed the Insanity video with ease and then an ab circuit. The energy you get with SS is just unreal!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoying you updates !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 26- Chest, shoulders, Tri's
Another Monday is here already. Wasnt really feeling it when I got up, then I took that 1 full scoop of SS. Only had to wait about 10 min for my mood to start turning around. I got that nice warm feeling and then the sweat so I knew it was time to start. I again lowered my rest time between sets, so today was going to be a test. Got through the workout in record time and that shorter rest didnt effect me at all. In fact, I got bigger pumps today than usual, which I was very happy with. Another sucsessful workout thanks to SS. That 1 full scoop is where its at for me.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 27- Legs
Legs suck ass.... haha! I always dread leg day since I am at home and somewhat limited on exercises. I have been doing band squats which are actually killer, so at least I had that to look forward too. Took that 1 scoop of SS and got to work. 4 sets of 10 for band squats. Doesnt sound like much but I found a way to get 12 bands attached so I was happy. Those shorter rest times started to kick my ass, but I made it though. Nice leg pump today. Almost at the 30 day mark, with no tolerance build up yet. Will be giving my final thoughts after 30 days of use. Looks like I am going to get about 32 days out of this tub, which is nice!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
32 workouts from one makes this a pretty good deal!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 28- Back and Biceps w/ bonus tabata
I have to be honest, I went to bed at 745pm last night! hahaha! that 48th birthday is in a couple days and my age is showing. Next thing you know, I will be tellin kids to get off my lawn. Anyway, I got up refreshed and downed that 1 full scoop of SS at 345am. By 4am, the feel goods were starting and I was sweating by 410. I hit the garage for a very good back and bi workout, followed by full body tabata. Full of energy and pump today, this workout felt really good. Its 120pm here and I am still feeling good with no further stims for the day. This 30 day log is coming to a close soon and I am very happy to say I have a new Pre that will be in the rotation for a very long time.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy early birthday bro! Been a great log. Look forward to your final review. This is great feedback for anyone looking for a full serving pre that packs a punch every time!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I must admit I'm in bed at 7:45 once or twice a month.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy early birthday bro! Been a great log. Look forward to your final review. This is great feedback for anyone looking for a full serving pre that packs a punch every time!
Thank you!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 29- Legs
2nd leg day this week. Alarm actually went off for once at 4am. I got up and did 1 full scoop of SS. By 420 I was fully motivated and sweating like I ran a race, so I hit the garage. Again, this week i drop rest times so I was fully expecting to crap out at some point and be done. Didnt happen though. Really good energy and those SS good vibes got me through my 2nd leg day of the week.... Did i mention I hate leg day at home? haha. Its almost 2pm in IL now and I havent taken any other stims, so it looks like SS has got me though another full day of a workout and work. Thats a good 13.5 hours from the time I wake up, until the time I walk in the door from work. Dont sleep on this pre!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear you're feeling the long lasting effects of SS throughout the day!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 30- Upper Body
Well, that day is finally here, a full 30 days on SS. Today was another day I got up before the alarm, 345am. I took that 1 full scoop of SS and waited a short time for it to hit. Before 4am, that motivation started to kick in and started feeling good. A little after 4, those nice sweats started. I hit the garage about 415am and got through a total upper body blast. Again, the pumps were very solid and lasted most of the morning. It was another day of not needing any further stims as well. I did have the day off work and took a nap, birthday present to myself. haha! I have to say, I am really impressed by SS. I originally thought it could be an over the top stim bomb, but it turned out to be one of my favorite Pre's of all time. It is just so well rounded..... motivation, energy, pump and focus. I will be buying another tub for sure. I will be back to give a final review.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for final review! Glad you liked it well enough that you plan on getting another tub!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoyed the log !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
really enjoyed it as well. Great job bro

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final thoughts and review
So I thought I would give my final thoughts on all aspects of Seismic Surge Gushing Grape at 1 full scoop
Flavor- Very nice grape flavor. With the ingredients involved, they did a nice job of masking some horrible tasting ingredients. If you are expecting some Pre based on a flavor colab and expect to drink real Welches Grape, this is not for you. Why would anyone base a Pre on flavor alone is beyond me. If you want a great formula with a subtle grape flavor, this is for you.
Energy- One of the major bright points of the formula. Not only is it outstanding, it kicks in fast and will last you all day. As I have stated, I usually take another stim at noon, after working out at 4am and I didn't need anything else over the 30 days.
Pump- Better than I expected. I was hoping for an average pump and what I got was above average, but not too much that it made me want to stop. I know there are some formulas out there that focus on pump and at least for me, its too much. Not SS, its the perfect blend for a nice pump that seems to last most of the morning.
Focus- Another bright point. I would consider the focus from Seismic Surge to be more motivation than focus. I haven't felt this motivated from a Pre since the OG Craze. I just really wanted to get out there and lift some weights. 10 minutes after taking 1 full scoop I was in a good mood and really wanted to lift! That mood lasted most of the day for me.
Endurance- Probably an underrated aspect of Seismic Surge. I was able to either increase the weight or decrease rest time each week on SS. What a bonus. A full month of solid workouts, without feeling like I was going to die.
Added bonus- The added bonus to Seismic Surge is the fact you start sweating about 15-20 minutes after taking it so it doubles as a fat burner. Not only do you sweat, I found that there was added appetite suppression to this Pre. Talk about a bonus feature!

Overall, this is honestly one of the best Pre's I have taken. Seesmic Surge was one that had flown under the radar for me and I had not gotten around to trying. I use to own a small supplement website and I have tried about everything on the market. I would switch it up about every month because it would start to become less effective after about 7-10 days of use.... Not with Seismic Surge. Not only did I never have to increase the dose over 1 scoop, it still hit my hard on day 30 like it did on day 1! If you take a Pre every day like I do, you don't need to look any further. Seismic Surge is the last one you will ever need or want to take.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome final review! I agree that seismic surge is one of the best pres on the market for sure!