Seismic Surge Sponsored Log

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off, thank you for the opportunity to log this pre. I have had my eye on it for a long time and very happy to be chosen to log it. Anyway, about me. I am 47 years old and have been lifting for a very long time. Having 2 young girls (7 and 5) I get up at 4am and get my workout in. I am now lifting from home due to Covid and having a wife with an auto-immune disorder. My routine is a full body lifting session M W F with cardio done on T TH and Sat. I should add that I also do Tabata on M W F after weights. Current body weight is 180 and I am 5 10. I now take a more functional approach to weights as my see how big I can get days are behind me.

I am going to be 100% honest with the log and review, just know that now. I owned a small supplement website for several years in the past, so I have taken just about anything you can name when it comes to a pre. I am very anxious to see how this stands up against some of the best from the past.

If you want to check out the product, it can be found over at Strong Supplement shop right here.
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/seismic-surge-by-hard-rock-supplements

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 1 product review. I will start off with the label and what I like. I love agmatine as it has always been good to me in the past. I get a decent pump solo, but I find that it increases with some carbs. I also love and I do say love Juglans Regia Extract. Great energy boost that lasts forever and really has never given me a crash.

So today was the first day with SS. I got up at 4am and started my usual routine. I do my best to be in the garage by 445am.
So i got up and was excited to get this open. I was debating on how much, so I said screw it and went 1 full scoop.

The flavor was a nice grape that was not too light or too overpowering. I honestly thought it was just right. Given that I have taken agmatine for years and know it tastes like crap, flavoring was a big plus here.
That warm come on started about 415 and got stronger toward 430. There was not a huge blast like some stim bombs, which told me right away that this was going to be a good one. By 445 I was ready to, so by this time I was in a full sweat and ready to hit the garage. I was able to cut about 8 minutes off my time for the full body and Tabata after was a breeze, so I was really impressed with the first run. In fact, if this was a sample I would already be on SS ordering up a bottle.

So here is my impression.

Flavor- very nice. Not too strong and not to light on grape flavor. Its not a candy tasting grape or an actual grape flavor, I would say its just a nice grape tasting product. thumbs up.

Energy- Its 1043 and I am still going strong. Most pre's will start to crash me out by this point, not this one. Feeling really good still. I had great energy throughout my workout as well. thumbs up

Endurance- I really cant rate it here, i think the energy took over. ha. I was able to complete this whole body workout and Tabata like it was nothing. indifferent.

Pump- Nice pump. I hate it when i take a pre and it hurts so bad I cant lift. Here was a slightly better than ave pump that didnt hinder my workout. thumbs up.

Focus- very nice. Better than average so I would say good. I would say that the overall good feeling I got from the stims, would put it in a good focus category. Again, noticeable but not too much which I think can be a problem.

What else- I would say this doubles as a fat burner.... holy balls will you sweat. No creatine is a plus for me, i dont respond to it at all and never have. Dont know why. Mood was great and still is, I am really digging this aspect. Also... 30 freakin scoops! Not that 20 bullshit everyone is going too!

Overall I am very happy with the product. I would buy this in a heartbeat. I am probably going to drop down to 3/4 scoop tomorrow to test it out and be safe. I will increase it as i get use to it or if I am dragging ass that day.

Follow along and ask me questions if you want. I would be happy to chat with anyone about this product.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome first review bro. Yeah the sweating is nice imo. Just pushes me a little harder. Glad everything worked out and you enjoyed it. Saying you would be buying a full tub if this was just a sample speaks volumes imo. Thanks for the pics too bro!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Nice first impression on Seismic Surge!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here for the party!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2- Saturday cardio.
So today is a cardio day for me and I was really anxious to test SS today. I was most excited due to the mood boost and if you are like me, cardio sucks. Anyway, my girls got up extra early today so my cardio was mid-morning. I really, really needed that boost today so I decided to 1 scoop it again. Damn, those sweats!!!! Took my scoop about 8am and had sweat through my gym clothes by 830, so I was ready to go. Being stuck at home due to Covid and in process of building my own home gym, I am limited on what to do so it was an Insanity video.... don't judge. haha. I have done so much cardio over the years, I get bored so Insanity helps break up the monotony and I actually sweat like crazy doing it. 830 started the warm-up part of the video and was sweating like i ran a marathon. That was all good but again, cardio sucks. Then that SS hit another gear and that mood boost fully hit. I was charged up and ready to go for cardio! Completed the video like it was nothing and found time to do Tabata abs after. So my final review of 1 full scoop on cardio in one word is motivated. For me to say that on a cardio day says something. haha! For those worried about too many stims on a cardio day, don't worry. I think I could get away with 1/2-3/4 a scoop on these days and be 100% good to go. After day 2, I am still loving this pre. That is something I cant say about most of the others I have taken.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome bro. Glad you are still enjoying it! And No judging here I did one of those videos like 6 months ago when COVID first hit with my wife and I was so sore for days! Definitely hits different. Always good to switch it up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely has to be a good pre workout to say motivated on a cardio day!;) Glad you're enjoying it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No one enjoys cardio, so anything that helps is a winner !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And head clearance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I need to install a permanent pull up bar somewhere. I have an iron gym that roughs up my door frames so a permanent one would be nice.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2- Saturday cardio.
So today is a cardio day for me and I was really anxious to test SS today. I was most excited due to the mood boost and if you are like me, cardio sucks. Anyway, my girls got up extra early today so my cardio was mid-morning. I really, really needed that boost today so I decided to 1 scoop it again. Damn, those sweats!!!! Took my scoop about 8am and had sweat through my gym clothes by 830, so I was ready to go. Being stuck at home due to Covid and in process of building my own home gym, I am limited on what to do so it was an Insanity video.... don't judge. haha. I have done so much cardio over the years, I get bored so Insanity helps break up the monotony and I actually sweat like crazy doing it. 830 started the warm-up part of the video and was sweating like i ran a marathon. That was all good but again, cardio sucks. Then that SS hit another gear and that mood boost fully hit. I was charged up and ready to go for cardio! Completed the video like it was nothing and found time to do Tabata abs after. So my final review of 1 full scoop on cardio in one word is motivated. For me to say that on a cardio day says something. haha! For those worried about too many stims on a cardio day, don't worry. I think I could get away with 1/2-3/4 a scoop on these days and be 100% good to go. After day 2, I am still loving this pre. That is something I cant say about most of the others I have taken.
I judging! :ROFLMAO:
Just kidding. I probably couldn't get through one of those workouts!
Thanks for the feedback. I have some samples that I need to give a run. I will probably try 1/2 scoop to start with. I workout in the evening and have to try to get to sleep 5 hrs. after dosing.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3- Full Body Workout
Mondays sucks and I usually drag ass. Got up at 4am and went downstairs to get ready for my workout. Immediately took 1 full scoop of SS in 8oz of water. I actually really like this grape flavor and have been missing grape since everyone is going to exotic flavors or authentic colabs which push the price up. Anyway, 15 min later and that feeling started to hit. That good ol lets get something done feeling. At the 1/2 hour mark I was again in a full sweat and the warm up was really not needed. Again, breezed through a full body workout with no problems. I am going to dial it back down to 3/4 scoop as 1 is just about too much. Its now 1230 IL time and I am still feeling good. Of note, I usually take Focus XT as my noon boost for the rest of the day. At this point, I dont feel like I need it. Another side note, this should also be labelled as a appetite suppressant as I have no hungry feelings at all while taking it. Honestly, I am really enjoying this pre!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3- Full Body Workout
Mondays sucks and I usually drag ass. Got up at 4am and went downstairs to get ready for my workout. Immediately took 1 full scoop of SS in 8oz of water. I actually really like this grape flavor and have been missing grape since everyone is going to exotic flavors or authentic colabs which push the price up. Anyway, 15 min later and that feeling started to hit. That good ol lets get something done feeling. At the 1/2 hour mark I was again in a full sweat and the warm up was really not needed. Again, breezed through a full body workout with no problems. I am going to dial it back down to 3/4 scoop as 1 is just about too much. Its now 1230 IL time and I am still feeling good. Of note, I usually take Focus XT as my noon boost for the rest of the day. At this point, I dont feel like I need it. Another side note, this should also be labelled as a appetite suppressant as I have no hungry feelings at all while taking it. Honestly, I am really enjoying this pre!
That’s awesome bro. 3/4 scoop is perfect for most (myself included).

No additional afternoon pick me up is also nice as well. I’ve dialed my stim/noot amounts back and feel better overall. One cup of coffee AM and preworkout mid afternoon before I lift. Might even try and get rid of the coffee at some point.... not quite ready lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the idea of the appetite suppressant !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another side note, this should also be labelled as a appetite suppressant as I have no hungry feelings at all while taking it. Honestly, I am really enjoying this pre!
Awesome! Glad you're enjoying it so far and that additional benefits are kicking in :)

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4- Cardio
I decided to dial it down a bit and went with 3/4 scoop. I was really surprised that 3/4 felt pretty much just like 1 full, except i wasnt as wired. I think 3/4 is the sweet spot for me and 1 scoop was a bit too much. I got though another Insanity video with ease and felt really good after. So good, I wanted to keep going but I walk a mile each way from my parking lot to work, so I knew i was going to be getting 2 miles in later. Again, the motivation is what I love on cardio days and there was just as much there with 3/4 as a full. Looking forward to a full body workout tomorrow with 3/4 scoop.
On a side note, I thought I would include my garage gym hacks for other at home lifters. I ended up getting 2 sets of resistance bands and actually had 2 black bands already. I then thought up the idea of something to mimic cable machines and you can see the final result attached. For under 90 bucks, I got 2 sets of bands (10 total) and the ceiling mounts that I put in the wall at 3 different heights. Works great. I also have some pull up rings attached to the ceiling that I attached the bands too for pulldowns and tricep exercises. I picked up a lot of stuff using discounts with Amazon Prime.

home gym 1.jpg
home gym 3.jpg
home gym 2.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you’re enjoying it at 3/4 scoop. Tub will last longer that way. Nice set up too. Always good to have home stuff. I got bands when this all started and love them. Nice way to change it up with free weights.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always enjoy the Home Gym pics !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i think everyone's home gym started or improved during this pandemic. I know mine has :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fitness Equipment Manufactures and Retailers are one of the few that made out over this period of time !

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5- Full Body workout
Today was another lifting day, but I decided to give 3/4 scoop a go for the first time lifting. It did not disappoint. Energy and motivation were still there. That heat still came on at the 15 min mark. Sweat through the entire workout. Energy/ motivation could still be felt as lunch approached. Again, I usually take a full scoop of Focus XT at lunch, to round out my workday. Not today. I felt really good and didnt take a thing. Its about 40 min til quitting time and no crash. Still feeling good. Honestly, there is nothing bad I can say about this pre. I guess I will wait and see after the tub is gone to see if I need to see an addiction counselor.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5- Full Body workout
Today was another lifting day, but I decided to give 3/4 scoop a go for the first time lifting. It did not disappoint. Energy and motivation were still there. That heat still came on at the 15 min mark. Sweat through the entire workout. Energy/ motivation could still be felt as lunch approached. Again, I usually take a full scoop of Focus XT at lunch, to round out my workday. Not today. I felt really good and didnt take a thing. Its about 40 min til quitting time and no crash. Still feeling good. Honestly, there is nothing bad I can say about this pre. I guess I will wait and see after the tub is gone to see if I need to see an addiction counselor.
HAHA so good.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lasting all day but not over the top. Sounds like a win win! Appreciate the details

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, there is nothing bad I can say about this pre. I guess I will wait and see after the tub is gone to see if I need to see an addiction counselor.
That's always a good sign that it's a great pre workout product! :)

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6- Cardio
Back to cardio and another Insanity day. Went with 3/4 scoop at 4am and that warm feeling hit me about 415. I cant state enough about the motivation factor with this pre, so freakin good. Again, my clothes were soaked and I felt like I lost about 5lbs. Not much to report, as its just cardio but I am still in love with SS. Motivation and energy really shine with every dose. I still feel the same with every dose, which is a major plus so far.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6- Cardio
Back to cardio and another Insanity day. Went with 3/4 scoop at 4am and that warm feeling hit me about 415. I cant state enough about the motivation factor with this pre, so freakin good. Again, my clothes were soaked and I felt like I lost about 5lbs. Not much to report, as its just cardio but I am still in love with SS. Motivation and energy really shine with every dose. I still feel the same with every dose, which is a major plus so far.
Awesome bro. Anything to get me motivate for cardio sticks in my rotation

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome bro. Anything to get me motivate for cardio sticks in my rotation
Agreed! So hard for me to get motivated for cardio :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3- Full Body Workout
I noticed the appetite effects as well.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7- Full body
Today is Friday and I was draggin ass, so it was 1 scoop at 4am. Like clockwork about 410 that warm feeling came on and then shortly after the sweat hit. This stuff hits so fast, its not even funny. Started my workout and again, finished in about 10 minutes before I normally would. I know there posts are starting to sound repetitive, but I just keep doing a little better each workout with this stuff. The feeling lasted well into the afternoon for me, again not needing anything else to get me though the day. One thing I have started to notice is the nice pump I get. Most of the time the energy and motivation are so clear, I just forget about everything else. So the pump is nice. When I say nice, I mean a really good pump without hurting. For me, some pump product just hurt and I dont like that. Bi's and quad's suck for me if that pump is too much. This is just right for me. I am still going with the strong point of this pre is energy and motivation but i am starting to see the other aspects as I have noted as well.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10- Ended 12 week full body program, back to 2 days a week each body part
Started a new routine today, so it was chest, shoulders, triceps. I took 1 full scoop of SS today after a long weekend of doing home repairs and closing the pool for the year. Needless to say, I needed that full scoop today. Nothing has changed for me, still loving it. Still sweating my ass off and still being 100% motivated. The area that I really noticed an increase with was pump. I am now putting in a lot more volume with each body part and man, this push day was freakin nice! Pump was above ave and stayed with me for a several hours after my workout. Normally a product that says pump, is out of my system in about an hour. I was really pleased with the pump today. I am trying to concentrate on areas of SS that I have not been talking about a lot, as I am trying to not be repetitive. Tomorrow is legs, so we shall see how it goes. I am sorry about being a little short on the review today, i am beat down from the weekend.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great review. Yeah the pump is awesome. I agree too, I swear a good amount but enjoy it. It stops when I stop. It’s not like GBB products where I’m sweating for 4-5 hours.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11- dreaded legs day
Today was the first day of a new program and it was legs. Got up early as I was excited after that Raiders win and took my 1 full scoop of SS at 335am. 345 is when that warm feeling started and it was a nice build up to the full on sweat at 4. I hit the garage for legs with a lot more volume than usual.... damn that pump! With genetic bird legs, its hard to get anything going with my legs. I managed to get a nice pump in my legs for a change, not something that usually happens. The motivation was there again and as I have said numerous times, this is prob my favorite part of the pre. I had great energy once again and got though leg day and then a cardio version of tabata. Once again, no need for anything to get me though the afternoon, as SS seems to be all I need no matter how early I take it. Really good appetite suppression today after coming off a weekend of just eating what I could in between home repairs. All in all, great workout once again.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When you said Leg Day I thought you were headed to KFC................

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 12- pull day and tabata
I have been waiting for a pull day to really test the pump aspects of SS. Today was back, bi's and finished with tabata. Got some rest so I beat the alarm today. Woke up about 345am and went downstairs for my full scoop of SS. Chugged that nice grape flavor down and got ready for the heat to hit me. 10 min later, that warm feeling started and I was fully warmed up at 415 ready to go. That sweat was in full effect and the motivated feeling came on strong. Easily got through this session with no problems and really enjoyed the pump in my back and especially my bi's. It has been awhile since I added more volume and it really got that pump going. Once again, I didnt need any further stims for the day. I assume I am going to make it now, seeing as its 330 and I get off work at 5. That has saved me some cash right there. I usually take Focus XT at lunch, which can be had for around 22. Looks like I will have saved enough to get me another tub of SS once this one is done.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save money and still killing it! Now that’s what I call a win win. Keep it up bro.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 13- Legs
Sorry for the delay, suddenly got sick for a couple days. So I am back at it with 1 full scoop, after missing a day it hit me hard. really should have went with 3/4... to late at that point. No worries though still a great workout. Again, that heat starts about 10-15 min in and the sweat is on about 25-30 after the dose. Really dialed in at the 1 scoop I was able to breeze though this higher volume leg day. The pump was something else with this session, I was impressed by it. Seemed a lot better than the first time and almost too much for me. Still feeling a little sick I was able to make it though and again, no need for anything else later on. Another added positive to SS is I have never had anything that resembles that dreaded crash. The come down is as easy as the build up. Just another + for SS!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate crashing! Has kept me away from dmha and Dmaa at times. Nice clean comedowns are the best. Nice to see it’s still treating you well and you’re feeling better bro

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed on the above for sure. SS definitely has an easy comedown and not a hard crash.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Happy to see you are feeling better!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 14- Chest, shoulders, tri's
Well, back on track after being sick. Got up early since i had plenty of rest from being in bed all weekend, took 3/4 a scoop at 340. Before 4am, that warm feeling came on and that sweat hit me about 405. I was ready to roll. Finished 12 sets for chest, 8 for shoulders and 4 for tri's in record time and it felt like nothing. Rest really helped me. With he added motivation from SS, I went ahead and did a tabata session as well. I didnt think that would happen after being sick, but went for it and it was easy today. Listen, these reviews are all sounding the same but in my opinion that is a good thing. Most pre's wear off and start to become not as effective at this point. Not SS, its still going strong for me. Anxious to see how long I can take it before my body gets use to it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love that warm feeling from a pre that gets you going. With the high stims hopefully it will take longer for you to build up a tolerance but everyone is different.