Seismic Surge Sponsored Log

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off, thank you for the opportunity to log this pre. I have had my eye on it for a long time and very happy to be chosen to log it. Anyway, about me. I am 47 years old and have been lifting for a very long time. Having 2 young girls (7 and 5) I get up at 4am and get my workout in. I am now lifting from home due to Covid and having a wife with an auto-immune disorder. My routine is a full body lifting session M W F with cardio done on T TH and Sat. I should add that I also do Tabata on M W F after weights. Current body weight is 180 and I am 5 10. I now take a more functional approach to weights as my see how big I can get days are behind me.

I am going to be 100% honest with the log and review, just know that now. I owned a small supplement website for several years in the past, so I have taken just about anything you can name when it comes to a pre. I am very anxious to see how this stands up against some of the best from the past.

If you want to check out the product, it can be found over at Strong Supplement shop right here.
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/seismic-surge-by-hard-rock-supplements