SEISMIC SURGE BY HARDROCK [SPONSORED BY STRONG SUPPLEMENTS]

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you mean. It's crazy how if you increase the dosage a little you can really feel it kick in.
Most definitely. I dosed at noon yesterday and had a hard time sleeping last night. Was flying for a good 10 hours , amazing

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Most definitely. I dosed at noon yesterday and had a hard time sleeping last night. Was flying for a good 10 hours , amazing
Yep. I always try and workout in the AM when dosing a pre like seismic surge or otherwise it might keep me awake. ha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...talk about no crash, lol!!!!

seismic surge is good stuff!!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took it again today, what was left in my sample...5.4g.

Feeling it just as strong as yesterday. Powerful stuff dudes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How’s it treating you bro?
Are you almost done with the tub @ 1 1/2 scoops ed?
it is treating me very well, really enjoying it....yeah, unfortunately tub is getting very low!!!

I've been using it at least 5 times a week and no real tolerance build up, can't say that for a lot of highly stimmed products!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it is treating me very well, really enjoying it....yeah, unfortunately tub is getting very low!!!

I've been using it at least 5 times a week and no real tolerance build up, can't say that for a lot of highly stimmed products!!!
Agreed! I noticed that as well when I ran a tub that there wasn't really a tolerance build up throughout the entire tub and each time i took it was like the first.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like tomorrow will be last dosing of SEISMIC SURGE:crying:...I have really enjoyed this run, and it will truly be missed.

final review coming tomorrow afternoon!!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like tomorrow will be last dosing of SEISMIC SURGE:crying:...I have really enjoyed this run, and it will truly be missed.

Good log bro
Sorry to see it coming to an end :(

I’ll be following along on your next 1

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Looking forward to the final review bro :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Sweet! Glad you have had a good run and liked it! Looking forward to your final review!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
final review:

I got the blue razz flavor, the taste was nice and smooth no noticeable medicine taste or after taste. the size of the scoop was fairly large not microsized like some pre's these days-1 scoop=11g, with 7.500 0f that being endurance vascularity and pump blend.

taste-I give it a thimbsup
mixability-no issues
energy-I started at 1 scoop and felt it pretty good, but energy was so smooth and mellow I wanted more-so I tried 1.5 scoops and found this to be my sweet spot. I truly enjoyed how I felt on this dose. great big thumbsup.
focus-another thumbsup
endurance-this is a bright spot, I felt really energized and it lasted a longtime. many workouts I felt like I could keep going but time ran out, time between reps was also shorter. thumbsup
crash-no sir...energy lasted a very long time and faded away, big thumbsup.
pumps-starting out pumps were only mediocre, as time went by they increased substantially. overall thumbsup.

overall I give SEISMIC SURGE a high rating, I had some really nice workouts and felt great...I can't think of anything negative, my run of SEISMIC SURGE was a very positive experience!!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good final man.
I really like this stuff to.
A tub of Blue Razz Seismic Surge should be arriving at my house soon.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Was really looking forward to trying Seismic surge tomorrow morning but I didn't receive the package even though tracking says it was delivered. So pissed right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was really looking forward to trying Seismic surge tomorrow morning but I didn't receive the package even though tracking says it was delivered. So pissed right now.
grocker
did you get it today?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
final review:

I got the blue razz flavor, the taste was nice and smooth no noticeable medicine taste or after taste. the size of the scoop was fairly large not microsized like some pre's these days-1 scoop=11g, with 7.500 0f that being endurance vascularity and pump blend.

taste-I give it a thimbsup
mixability-no issues
energy-I started at 1 scoop and felt it pretty good, but energy was so smooth and mellow I wanted more-so I tried 1.5 scoops and found this to be my sweet spot. I truly enjoyed how I felt on this dose. great big thumbsup.
focus-another thumbsup
endurance-this is a bright spot, I felt really energized and it lasted a longtime. many workouts I felt like I could keep going but time ran out, time between reps was also shorter. thumbsup
crash-no sir...energy lasted a very long time and faded away, big thumbsup.
pumps-starting out pumps were only mediocre, as time went by they increased substantially. overall thumbsup.

overall I give SEISMIC SURGE a high rating, I had some really nice workouts and felt great...I can't think of anything negative, my run of SEISMIC SURGE was a very positive experience!!!
Appreciate the positive feedback bro. Glad you enjoyed your run.