Seismic Surge by Hard Rock Supplements Logging Opportunity

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
PM sent, excited to give this a run and do my first log on here!
Welcome to the log crew! Can't wait to compare notes with fellow loggers!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a knockout formula, Hard Rock delivers another winner! Excited for the winners to log this!

It's kinda like this:

giphy.gif

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today's the day! Winners are listed below!

Members below will receive and tub of Seismic Surge and create a Log:
nubioso, thebigt, jayo84, and boflex78

Member below will recieve a sample pack of Seismic Surge:
skinnybones, TheMovement

Winners PM me your shipping info and we'll get these out to you! Thanks for entering the promo!
OOOOOHRAAAAH....thank you!!!

congrats to everyone!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Send your info to lean and we will get you the samples out
Thank you that was considerate of you :) and I sent my info to Lean. Where would you like us to post up
our reviews in this thread or will the product be in the supplement review section for us to post it in there?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats again everyone! We'll get the winners their sample or tub of seismic surge asap!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you that was considerate of you :) and I sent my info to Lean. Where would you like us to post up
our reviews in this thread or will the product be in the supplement review section for us to post it in there?
Supplement review section please :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went to the seismic surge page at strong supps and read the reviews...damn, really excited to try this!!!!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I went to the seismic surge page at strong supps and read the reviews...damn, really excited to try this!!!!
Yeah I did the same thing lol. I wanted to see the label. I think it's going to be killer.
Hopefully have it next week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I did the same thing lol. I wanted to see the label. I think it's going to be killer.
Hopefully have it next week.
fingers crossed!!!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I missed this entirely. I'm always down for reviewing samples. I'll catch the next one. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's thoughts on this.

I've had some HARD hitting stim products that feature Panthergy which I can see on the label in the picture, but Panthergy doesn't appear to be in the product anymore on the website. Was it removed or does the ingredient go by another name?

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Package landed today. Thanks again, can't wait to try this!

Also, thanks for the shirt and the shaker cup! I just wish I was swole enough to fill out the tank. =P I'll be getting a log going in the next couple days as I just finished my lifting days and the next 2 are cardio. I'll probably still try the seismic surge as I like a little oomph for my cardio anyway, but it's true test will be getting that pump on the weights!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Package landed today. Thanks again, can't wait to try this!

Also, thanks for the shirt and the shaker cup! I just wish I was swole enough to fill out the tank. =P I'll be getting a log going in the next couple days as I just finished my lifting days and the next 2 are cardio. I'll probably still try the seismic surge as I like a little oomph for my cardio anyway, but it's true test will be getting that pump on the weights!
Looking forward to it. Throw up some pics if you get a chance :) everyone link their log itt when it’s up and running

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got mine today also, will use it in the morning and put log up tomorrow afternoon.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Me too!! Super fired up!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I came home from work to this nice little generous package and I will be putting the two flavors to the
test and I will be posting a full thorough review where I will give feedback on profile, mixability, taste,
energy, focus, and performance. I would love to post my review in the supplement review section
where it will count so if the reps can get this PW listed in the review section I will post there but if it's
not then I'll post it in this thread. Thanks again to the reps for the opp to try this PW and the tank fits
this Totalpackage like it was made for him:)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Glad you guys received yours!!! Can't wait to see the logs!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Sorry boys forgot to check the mail yesterday but I'm sure my package was in there. Will definitely check today and get everything ready for my log. Mine will probably be a little different as my work schedule can get a little crazy, especially if certain things happen this week but will definitely be putting 100% into it once I get it going. Thanks again for the opportunity to log this, should be fun comparing notes and feedback with the other loggers!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0839.jpg

Huge thanks to Strong and the reps for the extras with my samples! My review will follow after my 2nd sample pack and I’m looking forward to some serious pumps.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I came home from work to this nice little generous package and I will be putting the two flavors to the
test and I will be posting a full thorough review where I will give feedback on profile, mixability, taste,
energy, focus, and performance. I would love to post my review in the supplement review section
where it will count so if the reps can get this PW listed in the review section I will post there but if it's
not then I'll post it in this thread. Thanks again to the reps for the opp to try this PW and the tank fits
this Totalpackage like it was made for him:)
That is beautiful!!!

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5353290C-89E8-4FD7-8F66-3305A83FA5A6.jpeg

Damn I feel “STRONG” already!!

Thank you very much. I received my goods today.
Wow you guys are more than generous!
Reviews to come

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I weighed out a sample and it was 11 gm on the DOT!!! so I went with 8 gm since it was my first time
using and it was the perfect dose for what I planned for today's training. I would recommend everyone
who's getting a container to start with less than 1 full serving even if your tolerant cause you'll feel the Y!!!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
I weighed out a sample and it was 11 gm on the DOT!!! so I went with 8 gm since it was my first time
using and it was the perfect dose for what I planned for today's training. I would recommend everyone
who's getting a container to start with less than 1 full serving even if your tolerant cause you'll feel the Y!!!
No way man, BALLS TO THE WALL!!! =P

I just lay out a pile of powder on my table and hit it like Tony Montana then go murder some weights. :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It packs a punch

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My Official Review!!!

Name: pic.jpg
Views: 19432
Size: 544.5 KB
Prepare to shatter your limits....

An untapped energy is about to send your training off the Richter scale.
With the #1 ranked bulking, cutting, and fat burning supplements on the market, Hard Rock Supplements shakes up the industry once again with the new groundbreaking pre-workout Seismic Surge.
Engineered specifically for the fitness elites this new formulation capitalizes on the latest breakthroughs in strength, stamina, and stimulant science to force the human body beyond its breaking point and into its untapped 6th gear.
Conquer your workouts with a surge of energy that would break the faint-hearted, and let them all marvel at your pumped up physique.

Cast off your chains, cut the shackles, and shatter your limits with Seismic Surge - GET IT NOW!

Key Benefits of Seismic Surge:
• Helps Surge Energy*
• Helps Increase Muscle Pumps*
• Helps Enhance Muscle Endurance*
• Promotes an Elevated Positive Mood*
• Helps Increase Concentration & Focus*
• Helps Boost Metabolism*
• Helps Increase Workout Strength*
• Helps Accelerate Muscle Recovery*
• No Creatine, No DMAA

Seismic Surge by Hard Rock Supplements

First off big thanks to Hard Rock Supplements and the guys at Strong. This PWO was surprise to me as I didnt have the greatest hopes of anything crazy but there were a few ingredients I was curious about. I was given 4 sample packets total 2 fruit punch and 2 blue razz.

Taste: 3.5/5

Blue razz was a bit of a let down and it wasnt something I would take my time sipping. Mix it with less water and know it down guys. Fruit punch on the otherhand was extremely enjoyable and while theres a hint of an unplesant aftertaste but how perfect do you want it to be.

Mixability: 5/5

Mixes extremely well and no residue left in the shaker afterwards. Big deal for me if working out with the GF.

Energy: 5/5

This will boost your behind most definitly! I found that a full serving size didnt over stimulate me but man my anxiety went nuts and stayed that way for hours after my workout. Def wouldnt mind one bit if the Y was dropped but it didnt make cardio bad either. Im oddly sensitive to it but the energy was great while working out. Found myself doing random crap later on just because I could sit.

Pumps: 3/5 This is the department that hurt me the most. I was directly comparing this product to Condense and was hoping for something to dethrone it but I saw little boost from the ingredients in the profile that while listed in abother gave me opposite results. Veins would expand a little but not as much as Ive seen with just Arginine and Agmatine. Could just be me but I have the volume and intensity that should have had me tapping out early and instead I was pressing it on forward. There could be a positive to this due to the blend with the stimulants but I do not know.

Overall: 4/5

This product would best be served by an individual looking to burn some fat, push for greater reps, enjoy a nice energy boost, and hates energy crashes afterwards. The taste is decent and the amount of water needed isnt much. Hydrate well when using and enjoy the ride. Definitly start with 1/2 a scoop to gauge the bodys response first then work up from there. I hope my review helps and again Thanks guys for the opportunity to try this out!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

After going through each of the samples this is my thoughts on Seismic Surge and
I will be rating from a 1-10 and I also just posted a review over at Strong Supplements
but it looks like it hasn't posted yet.

Mix Ability- 10/10 - This mixed up very easily with virtually no foam and no floaters.

Taste- 7/10- I could care less about flavor but both of these were pretty basic with
really nothing special from the blue raspberry or fruit punch. The flavoring in pre's
has greatly improved and become more unique over the years but these flavors
just didn't reflect that and the flavoring was really basic. No gripes from me on the
taste but I'm just calling it like I think others who want more flavoring in their pre's.

Energy- 8/10- This for me was the strongest point of this pre and the energy kicked in
about the 10 min mark after consuming and continued on to about the end of my workout
which was good. I actually went with 3/4 of a serving the first two times using it which was
a good move so I wouldn't experience an overwhelming effect from the yohimbine in this
formula and I increased the dosage each time after the first two times.

Focus- 6/10- This didn't really get me in the zone and what I felt was the energy from all the
stimulant ingredients. I think this formula could have used 1 less ingredient for energy and a
good dose of Alpha GPC or CDP could have really delivered what this formula needed for
focus.

Pumps- 6/10- I'm pretty vascular and I get pumped pretty quick but I didn't notice much in
the pump dept. from this and I would again make a change in this formula and get rid of
the L-Arginine and replace it with 3 grams of L-Citrulline for much better pumps and endurance.

Overall- 7/10- This was definitely good on energy but I would recommend starting at 3/4 of a
serving before jumping into a full dose even if your stimulant tolerant your gonna probably going
to feel the uneasy feeling of yohimbine if you jump into a full dose too quickly. I think this formula
good use a little bit of work to it so that the effects that I mentioned that I didn't see or feel could be
better felt and then I would have been able to give it a higher rating.

Big thanks to the reps for giving me the opp to tryout some samples and as I always do when it
comes to reviews I call it like it is.:)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This is what the fruit punch looked like mixed and as I mentioned it mixed flawlessly
and both of these flavors would work well if you wanted to combine a non stimulant
based pump supplement in a lemon flavor for more pumps and endurance.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for everything LeanEngineer Afi140
STRONG Supplements & Hard Rock!!!

Seismic Surge Review (Blue Razz)*

Mix-ability: 5/5
The mix ability was great. I added the Blue Razz to about 8 oz. of water and it practically dissolved on its own. No foam at all. Nothing left floating in the water completely dissolved with in a few shakes.

Taste: 4/5
The taste of the Blue Razz was very subtle to me. Both times I used 5.5g. First time in 8oz. & second time in about 4oz. Both times seemed a little light in flavor. No aftertaste and the flavor was very tasty. Not strong & overwhelming like some other PWO.

The energy was off the hook! It really caught me by surprise. The intense, long lasting energy I got from this product ,was not what I was expecting.
5.5g scoop weighed out on the scale was more than enough for a serving. Energy came on super strong & was perfect for my morning workout & no anxiety or cracked out feeling. The energy lasted throughout the entire day amazingly & pretty much No crash or coming down feeling afterwards, So I ended up doing a lot of random things throughout the house & got a lot of stuff done on my to do list.....I was very surprised.

Pumps/Vascularity:3/5
Although I liked This product a lot the pumps and vascularity we’re just not there. There was nothing out of the ordinary,different or noticeable in this area.

Overall I really, really enjoyed this product & profile.
Like I said it caught me by surprise and I was not expecting it to have Legs like this. Wow.(endless energy)
I felt comfortable on it the whole time and enjoyed the ride. It took my workout to the next level and then some more.....
I would have loved to give it a full score but it needs work on the pumps and vascularity area, other than that its super solid product and I will be adding this to my arsenal. Nice job Hard Rock!!
OVERALL 4/5

***I also forgot to mention the appetite suppression was a very cool added bonus it was there and it was real ...I liked it very much.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for everything LeanEngineer Afi140
STRONG Supplements & Hard Rock!!!

Seismic Surge Review (Blue Razz)*

Mix-ability: 5/5
The mix ability was great. I added the Blue Razz to about 8 oz. of water and it practically dissolved on its own. No foam at all. Nothing left floating in the water completely dissolved with in a few shakes.

Taste: 4/5
The taste of the Blue Razz was very subtle to me. Both times I used 5.5g. First time in 8oz. & second time in about 4oz. Both times seemed a little light in flavor. No aftertaste and the flavor was very tasty. Not strong & overwhelming like some other PWO.

The energy was off the hook! It really caught me by surprise. The intense, long lasting energy I got from this product ,was not what I was expecting.
5.5g scoop weighed out on the scale was more than enough for a serving. Energy came on super strong & was perfect for my morning workout & no anxiety or cracked out feeling. The energy lasted throughout the entire day amazingly & pretty much No crash or coming down feeling afterwards, So I ended up doing a lot of random things throughout the house & got a lot of stuff done on my to do list.....I was very surprised.

Pumps/Vascularity:3/5
Although I liked This product a lot the pumps and vascularity we’re just not there. There was nothing out of the ordinary,different or noticeable in this area.

Overall I really, really enjoyed this product & profile.
Like I said it caught me by surprise and I was not expecting it to have Legs like this. Wow.(endless energy)
I felt comfortable on it the whole time and enjoyed the ride. It took my workout to the next level and then some more.....
I would have loved to give it a full score but it needs work on the pumps and vascularity area, other than that its super solid product and I will be adding this to my arsenal. Nice job Hard Rock!!
OVERALL 4/5

***I also forgot to mention the appetite suppression was a very cool added bonus it was there and it was real ...I liked it very much.
Glad you enjoyed it bro. The energy is definitely top notch. Appreciate the honest review.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bumped up my dose to 6.6g today on the fruit punch flavor... holy sh*t on the energy surge!! I can’t get over the rush! Intense.

More vascularity this time too :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bumped up my dose to 6.6g today on the fruit punch flavor... holy sh*t on the energy surge!! I can’t get over the rush! Intense.

More vascularity this time too :)
Glad to hear it’s still doing exactly what it’s supposed to :) intense energy with pumps and vascularity. Win win.