Unanswered Seeking Stack to help boost mood, energy

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Guys, after a stack to help boost a few areas of myself.
Really lacking in energy which effects my motivation and my mood sucks... Life is great 4 kids happy life. But some reason I've become so bloody impatient and damn moody too...

Basically looking to lower cortisol, boost testosterone and hope to lift up my vitality, energy and mood.

By the way, I' not looking to add size, I'm focused on dropping fat atm - if that makes any difference to suggestions
cheers.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really lacking in energy which effects my motivation and my mood sucks... Life is great 4 kids happy life. But some reason I've become so bloody impatient and damn moody too...

Basically looking to lower cortisol, boost testosterone and hope to lift up my vitality, energy and mood.

By the way, I' not looking to add size, I'm focused on dropping fat atm - if that makes any difference to suggestions
cheers.

While not aimed at directly lowering cortisol it does help and the ingredients in it are proven to improve mood and I find they “even” me out which lends to better energy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone alone would be great to reduce estrogen and raising test to help lose some fat. With caloric deficit, it would treat you well. You could also stack it with Viron for an extra boost in testosterone.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A few questions before you want to buy pills or powder supplements
How fast are you dropping calories? (Huge drops or swings in calories will cause cortisol to rise, and drop testosterone due to a caloric deficit)

How much weight are you looking to drop? and how long are you going to diet? ... A longer caloric deficit will have more effects on testosterone, t3, leptin, and overall mood the leaner you get. You may also find it start to affect your sleep on a day to day basis on top of dealing with 4 kids.

How much cardio are you doing? How much training volume? Both of these are area's that could be modified to help with keeping the energy up and lowering cortisol. More is not always better for weight loss and fat loss

If you want just a single product I would suggest KSM-66 and dose around 600mg a day (upon waking, before bed)
You could look into an all in one product such as SNS Stress & Anxiety support

The biggest issue most people get with stress, mood, and energy is dropping calories too fast or adding in too much cardio to quick. If you are going to be aggressive with your cut you will have to expect mood swings, and cortisol to go up fast due to the metabolic shift. Have you tried other forms of relaxation? Yoga? Meditation? Trying to give yourself a few small breaks to ease your mind or get into a proper sleeping pattern (Which may be impossible with 4 kids)

Just trying to diagnose the problem from all area's and not trying to rely on an OTC supplement. The supplement may aid your journey, but it won't be a long term solution.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

cheers.
Get your testosterone checked!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So just adding since I am not sure why it didn’t come to at first but for fatigue or chronic fatigue I loved Robuvit. It’s not like a stimulant, but I just felt “better” energy wise even during heightened stress.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get your testosterone checked!
Agree with this. You need a hormone panel. Also like solution said, don't cut calories too much, or be in too much of a deficit. Too much cardio will raise cardio. Too low calories will lower testosterone and raise cortisol. If you do have a good amount of fat on you, you will aromatize more estrogen than normal, so I do second the Letrone, which will lower your e2, and even increase your thyroid output, and KSM66 is a great cheap adaptagan to control cortisol and help you adapt to stress; can also potentially boost total test levels.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Test levels are all good for somebody at my age 40yrs. Im looking at KSM66. Im not cutting cals that much and havent started any cardio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

cheers.
endoamp max....I highly recommend!!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS KSM 66 everyday. SNS Focus XT in the morning for some pick me up energy and focus. SNS Stress and Anxiety early evening when trying to relax and wind down but not necessarily put you to sleep. Loving the stress and anxiety so far

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get some ketotifen and take it at 8 on Friday night...sleep until you can't sleep no more. The next day you will feel hung over. Sleep more that night too. The following day you will feel great.