Seeking advice from experienced members

DNA24

Awards
I want to start by thanking everyone for their help and opinions, this forum has been a big help. I've been researching and re-researching information on here, in hopes of maximizing my first injectable cycle. I have taken multiple orals before (H-drol,Stano,DMZ2.0,etc.) with minimal sides and great results. I'm 28 with over 10 years of training, dating back to High School, College and Semi-pro football. I've developed a yearly routine of training hard in the off-season(Jan.-July) and maintaining during the season(Aug.-Dec.). Eventho I'm done playing, I still somewhat keep to this yearly schedule. I'm 5'8 181-183 12%bf and looking to get up around 195 after PCT, while keeping/lowering bf percentage. I've narrowed my cycle choices down and want a few opinions on which route to take. For the past month, I've been taken cycle assist while figuring out and purchasing everything for my cycle. I have Test E, Equipoise, DMZ 2.0, Aromasin, PCT assist and cycle assist. I will have Clomid and Nolvadex in time for PCT. From mostly everything I read, the main suggestion was taking Test and only Test for any first cycle. Another frequent suggestion was to stack Test E with an oral kicker like DMZ2.0 or Dbol for the first 4 weeks. The last popular suggestion was stacking Test E with Eq, which seems to be the stack that peaks my interest the most. With any of the 3 cycles, I plan on starting low and building my way up with the dosages. I was planning to start at 300mg of Test E and increasing 50 mgs every 4 weeks for 12-16 weeks. This isn't going to be my one and only cycle, while I recognize that 300 mg is a low dose. I would rather work my way up than begin with a 500 mg dose. Sorry for such a long paragraph, but I wanted to make sure I gave you guys an accurate idea of my situation/scenario. Should I 1. Take Test E only????2. Take Test E with an oral kicker?????3. Stack Test E with Eq at a ratio of 300mg/180mg to start? Also, should I dose the Aromasin evey other day from the start or wait till I notice if I need it? Is Cycle Assist needed with a Test E only cycle? Thanks in advance for all your help. Every opinion and comment is appreciated. Let me know if I need to include anymore info, Thanks dna.