Unanswered Second cycle with tbol and test: how do I keep from blowing up?

Slapoyjoe

Hello everyone,

It’s been a while. I was so pleased with my first ever test E and tbol cycle. I’ve kept a lot of the gains and the diet is dialed in. Thanks to you guys who helped me along the first time.

I’m planning my next cycle. I’ve got plenty of test E and tbol, but I’ve got a question, which might seem weird: How do I keep from blowing the **** up while on? Last time I went from 195-235. The strength gains were absolutely nuts. But it made for a really hard cut, which isn’t even over yet.

If I have less of a caloric surplus and fewer carbs, will that help?

Is tbol with less testosterone an option? How do I keep from blowing up like a corpse that’s been in the water for weeks? Primo is too expensive...

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Less calories, less estrogen via the use of an ai if you hold a lot of water weight, less food overall will help. Can’t grow if you don’t have enough food though so be careful. Just track your calories and modify as needed I’d say

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was just like you and just decided to recomp with that combo. Dropped about 2 percent but gained around 6 pounds. Go just above maintenance and ai.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Along with what's already been said, Increase your potassium. That will help keep water off. If you really want to take a leap, go keto but eat a ton of veggies. You'll just add muscle. At least that's been my experience.
Although there are some exceptions, androgenic compounds will typically make you hold water. Test is as androgenic as it is anabolic, so a lot of people get puffy on moderate to high test. An AI will definitely help. You can do low test to hold less water as well.
You hit the nail on the head with primo. Most dhts will not make you hold water. A good compound to consider in place of primo is EQ. I like primo better, but EQ is great during a long cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also be realistic - you were only 195, far below your natural limit. You think you’re just going to keep adding 40lbs a cycle?? That’s not how it works. You would be hard pressed indeed to get to 275 in 12 more weeks with any amount of drugs, and we’re talking about total pounds here still, not actual muscle tissue.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your first cycle was bonkers. I wouldn’t anticipate it going like that again.
What comes fast, doesn’t last.
That’s why you’ll almost always see experienced guys saying the like npp or EQ, because the gains come slow enough the likelihood of keeping all of them is better.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Basically I would do it all the same again in your shoes, just with a touch more AI and more potassium in the diet. Make gains, get hyooge - take what you can get and be grateful if it’s excessive! Better than being underwhelming.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello everyone,

It’s been a while. I was so pleased with my first ever test E and tbol cycle. I’ve kept a lot of the gains and the diet is dialed in. Thanks to you guys who helped me along the first time.

I’m planning my next cycle. I’ve got plenty of test E and tbol, but I’ve got a question, which might seem weird: How do I keep from blowing the **** up while on? Last time I went from 195-235. The strength gains were absolutely nuts. But it made for a really hard cut, which isn’t even over yet.

If I have less of a caloric surplus and fewer carbs, will that help?

Is tbol with less testosterone an option? How do I keep from blowing up like a corpse that’s been in the water for weeks? Primo is too expensive...

I guess you blew up more the first time around. You also probably ate too much. Next time will be less weight but still you'd most likely need to decrease calories slightly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
Debolde Anabolics 25
Cycle Logs 0