Second cycle: Test-e and dbol

tog511

tog511

Awards
Okay so this is my second cycle here are my stats now.
Weight:210
Lifting:5+ years
Height:5" 9
My first cycle consisted of:
Test e: 500mg weekly for 9 weeks
Dbol: 30 mg for 3 weeks
Gained about 15 pounds kept around 9
What I want to run this time
Test e: 650 for 12 weeks or 500 for 15 haven't decided yet
Dbol: 50 mg for 3 or 4 weeks I plan on ramping up from 25 to 50 over the course of 4 weeks
Still have some adex nolva and clomid from last cycle on hand in case gyno happens but didn't have any problems last time so fingers crossed
Pct standard clomid nolva 4 weeks

My diet is gonna be 3000 cals or so as clean as possible but really focusing more on strength than anything so if it gets a little dirty I'm not concerned.
Training is gonna be a three day split doing cardio 6 days a week for 20 30 minutes depending. I'm taking a 2 hour weight training class this semester so I have some built in focused gym time in my schedule.
I want to focus on strength lifts like dead lift, squat, bench and try to gain as much as possible.

I won't be starting the cycle for two months but I am still toying with switching dbol for adrol or even switching test e for some other injectable for more strength gains if anyone has any input it would be appreciated.

liv2pb

Awards
14 weeks
Dbol 30mg wk 1-2 then 50mg 2-4
Eq 500 mg wk 1-12
Test 600 wk 1-14

Pct
Clomid
100/75/50/25/25
Aromasin
25/12.5/12.5/12.5

Hcg blast 4 days after last pin. 1,000 mg eod for 10 days. Wait 3 days then start pct.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Thanks for the quick input but I was looking more at one injectable not a stack because I hate jabbing but I do my test all in one shot a week so I have minimal jabs. As for the test that layout looks about perfect I'll probably go with that. If you had to go with just one injectable for strength what would it be same for oral.

liv2pb

Awards
Thanks for the quick input but I was looking more at one injectable not a stack because I hate jabbing but I do my test all in one shot a week so I have minimal jabs. As for the test that layout looks about perfect I'll probably go with that. If you had to go with just one injectable for strength what would it be same for oral.
Well if your only doing one inject then stick with test and if you insist on jabbing once a week then use test decanoate if possible . Anadrol is stronger than dbol but it's only your second cycle so I would stick with dbol.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Well if I have enough money come in I can try to stack test e and deca and just nut up for the gains. And dbol made me feel ****ing great last run but I have heard adrol gives more strength but worse sides. How bad are the deca sides I've heard some rough talk about it.

liv2pb

Awards
Well if I have enough money come in I can try to stack test e and deca and just nut up for the gains. And dbol made me feel ****ing great last run but I have heard adrol gives more strength but worse sides. How bad are the deca sides I've heard some rough talk about it.
Deca sides are only bad if your gyno or acne prone imo. Make sure you have enough ai and caber on hand. Also deca will shut you down hard and it's metabolites linger in your system for a very long time. I think you should save deca for future cycles and use eq if you want a second compound. Eq won't make you crazy strong or anything but it's a great addition to any cycle.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you run Deca make sure you get Caber or Prami to prevent any Prolactin problems.

tog511

tog511

Awards
I guess I'll see what kinda money I have saved by then and see I'm not gyno prone though my last cycle I was at 20% bf and still had no problems with two aromatising compounds so should be good there. I might even and a sarm to my stack like gw ?

liv2pb

Awards
I guess I'll see what kinda money I have saved by then and see I'm not gyno prone though my last cycle I was at 20% bf and still had no problems with two aromatising compounds so should be good there. I might even and a sarm to my stack like gw ?
Deca is different when it comes to gyno so make sure you have caber or prami. Last time ran npp I developed a lump even with 2mg or arimidex daily. Added in caber and it went away. Save your money for something besides a sarms imo. You don't have enough cycles under your belt to know if your really gyno prone. Your last cycle was very short so I wouldn't base it off that.

tog511

tog511

Awards
Okay I probably will just table the deca for next cycle and stick to test and see how the higher dosage and longer cycle goes. Anyone tried adrol compared to dbol ?

tog511

tog511

Awards
Just saw some oral tren on my suppliers site 250mcg pills 100 of them for 25 bucks. It's a reputable lab that makes them and I've looked around and seems they're the real deal. I know its the most toxic dangerous steroid out there but its so tempting might just grab them and wait till I get the stones to try them. Anyone here had any experience with methyltrionolone want to know if its worth the risk.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just saw some oral tren on my suppliers site 250mcg pills 100 of them for 25 bucks. It's a reputable lab that makes them and I've looked around and seems they're the real deal. I know its the most toxic dangerous steroid out there but its so tempting might just grab them and wait till I get the stones to try them. Anyone here had any experience with methyltrionolone want to know if its worth the risk.

Abe Lincoln

tog511

tog511

Awards
Bump.... Someone out there has to have heard of this new fangled oral form of trenbolone

tog511

tog511

Awards
Ohhhhhh gotcha I'll do some research on cheque drops thanks man!

tog511

tog511

Awards
I read that methyltrionolone is similar to cheque drops but they have a different chemical make up. These are pills too not sublinguals like cheque drops. But I would like to hear from anyone who has tried either of them what kind of results can be had and is it worth it ?

tog511

tog511

Awards
Decided I'm gonna do this cycle the right way this time and drop down to 175-180 before I start it. I have about two months give or take. I've done a cut like this before made it from 230 to 175 in three months for my wedding so I'm fairly confident I can do it. I also plan on having a back up just in case but only worst case scenario of a twenty day DNP run (done my research know the risk ) or t3 and clen depending on how far I'm off from my goal. Also got a bench press and about 400lbs of plates got my bench back up to 250 and been working on my deadlift form. Probably won't update again until I start my actual log but gonna be a banger !

tog511

tog511

Awards
Alright so I've changed some things up now for my cycle. Now I'm gonna run
Week 1: test prop 100mg eod
Week 2-4: tren ace/ test prop 100mg eod
Week 4-8: tren ace 100mg eod
Week 1-14: Test-e 600mg
Week 1-14: arimdex .5 eod
Week 13-16: Winny 50mg ed
Week 14-16: Test-p 100mg eod
Week 16-20: Nolva/clomid pct
I'll have extra nolva and liquid prami on hand in case estrogen or prolactin problems arise.

I'll most likely be running a short 20 day DNP run before I start to try to get the lowest I can before I start my cycle. Going to experiment with 250mg daily crystal DNP for the 20 days and go right into my cycle.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Test E on 600mg is awesome!

tog511

tog511

Awards
Alright now I've also added t3 to the stack going to run at 50mcg at the start and see how I handle it with tren a BP wise and I might run it up to 75 or 100 later on in the cycle. My diet is going to be CKD with two carb days on the weekend up until I start the cycle then I might slowly add more carbs but won't go over 100g. It takes a lot of work for me to lose fat and I have to go into a pretty massive deficit but I hang on to muscle naturally pretty good. Might throw up some old pics to show my journey from 300lbs and then some to 175 lbs and to where I am now around 210.