Second cycle test,deca,dbol ..what to expect

Jaylvfts

Awards
What you guys think for my second cycle ?
What should i expect from it ?any tips..
Advice.

Im 6'2" starting at 202lbs
Hoping to bulk to at leqst 215 from this cycle..

1-12weeks test e |500x1-10| monAM&thursPM
1-4 weeks dbol |30mg/day| +-
2-12 weeks aromasin (12.5 mg/day)
1-12 weeks of deca [400mg/week]

All integrity stuff.

Pct
12-16 weeks Nolva (40/20/20/20)

I kinda wanna bump my dbol dosage to 40mg ed , i didnt get much from dbol my last cycle.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Abombs? You might like those more

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What you guys think for my second cycle ?
What should i expect from it ?any tips..
Advice.

Im 6'2" starting at 202lbs
Hoping to bulk to at leqst 215 from this cycle..

1-12weeks test e |500x1-10| monAM&thursPM
1-4 weeks dbol |30mg/day| +-
2-12 weeks aromasin (12.5 mg/day)
1-12 weeks of deca [400mg/week]

All integrity stuff.

Pct
12-16 weeks Nolva (40/20/20/20)

I kinda wanna bump my dbol dosage to 40mg ed , i didnt get much from dbol my last cycle.
I am running something similar, but I am running deca higher than test. I am liking the results so far. I also have 15 weeks planned out for deca. Also, from what I understand, you want to run test 2 weeks past the deca.

PCT looks good. I prefer clomid, but that is a personal preference. I would also throw in a natural anabolic like AlphaMax just to cap it off. It will help with cortisol, libido, and even help maintain lean mass.

Country

Awards
If its legit dbol 20 to 30mgs should be plenty u might get headaches the 1st week it will pass. What to expect depends on your work in the kitchen rest and gym. I cant stress enough clomid is not enough for pct hcg is a must. Good luck

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id start pct a little later because you will still have test and deca in your system

Jaylvfts

Awards
I think i will drop the deca to 300 mgs/week instead of the 400. What do you guys think

cody199477

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI which I’m sure you know, deca takes like 8 weeks to kick in

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Frontload the deca

Jaylvfts

Awards
Im honestly scared of the permanent deca dick lol thats why i lowered my dose.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had 19-nor related impotence, and 1 hour post prami dose, i was ready to go.
If it scares you, have a prolactin antagonist on hand.
At 6’2, your target weight is achievable just in water weight. If you eat enough, you can gain twice what you’re looking to on that stack.

Jaylvfts

Awards
So is 400mgs safe you think for deca ?
I know i might get deca dick after the 6th week just dont want to overdo it to where i get permanant .

Also ,what do you recommend for my pct. I feel like nolvadex might not be enough .

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I recommend clomid AND nolva for 19-nor's. Preferably for 6 weeks. But that's just me. Also HCG while on longer cycles (10 weeks plus) to keep leydig cells from dying/ becoming desensitized. Optimally HCG would be run with every cycle no matter the length, in my opinion.

Jaylvfts

Awards
I will try and get spme clomid for my pct. What would be a dose to base off the clomid ? Maybe 100mg first week and 50mgs the other weeks with 20mgs of nolva ? I did my first pin yesterday so i might have to save the hcg for my next cycle.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious, if you are so worried about deca's sides, why use it? 13 pounds is doable with lot's of other gear. Srsly, don't use 19nor's if you don't want to battle prolactin issues.

Add EQ to the cycle or better yet add 1-test (dehydroboldenone) which will bulk you up nicely, it's a DHT derivative so no aromatisation, simple.

Really, or just add tbol instead of dbol in a larger dose, also no estro sides and add EQ. All safer cycles, with much less to worry about imo.

16 weeks 300mg test
16 weeks 600mg EQ
1 - 6 weeks 50mg tbol
Or add 1-test instead of EQ for an even simpler cycle, as test would be the only aromatising compound.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm curious, if you are so worried about deca's sides, why use it? 13 pounds is doable with lot's of other gear. Srsly, don't use 19nor's if you don't want to battle prolactin issues.

Add EQ to the cycle or better yet add 1-test (dehydroboldenone) which will bulk you up nicely, it's a DHT derivative so no aromatisation, simple.

Really, or just add tbol instead of dbol in a larger dose, also no estro sides and add EQ. All safer cycles, with much less to worry about imo.

16 weeks 300mg test
16 weeks 600mg EQ
1 - 6 weeks 50mg tbol
Or add 1-test instead of EQ for an even simpler cycle, as test would be the only aromatising compound.
Agreed 100%

Jaylvfts

Awards
You guys are right.
Im going to drop the deca
And just cruise on test for now .
Until i look into eq and tbol.
Thanks for your inputs.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys are right.
Im going to drop the deca
And just cruise on test for now .
Until i look into eq and tbol.
Thanks for your inputs.
Let us know how it all goes for you.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to talk you out of running test only but deca dick isn't really a problem, problem is people using it wrong. You need caber and you should dose test lower than deca or equal if it's up to say 400. I don't even get prolactin issues with or without caber, maybe if I go higher than normally on the dosage but so far I'm good. It's very gentical and steroids, 19 nor or just test alone will do the opposite of deca dick for me.

Jaylvfts

Awards
I thought it was we had to run deca lower then test not the other way around.
What is a safe dosage for you then ? Whats higher than normal ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought it was we had to run deca lower then test not the other way around.
What is a safe dosage for you then ? Whats higher than normal ?
A lot of us have found 250/500 Test/Nandrolone causes less problems. It’s an ongoing debate between some and the high-test crew. It’s individual but I’ve tried both ways and almost year round just keep my test 250 or below and run my 19-Nors higher and get plenty from them with far less sides. I still run a little prami or caber just to be sure but a small amount a few times a week. Helps with libido anyway. Only once on several runs of 19-Nors have I had an issue and prami fixed it in 60 minutes flat.