Sean's Taking Aterall ER

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey all. I was fortunate enough to be able to review a 20 capsule trial size Aterall ER from @Mike Arnold at MA Labs.

I have taken these ingredients standalone or within other formulas for all but Sulbutiamine.

I have taken two doses. The first I took 3 capsules at 730am on the 24th and 3 this morning, the 26th.

Day of the 24th, I took it on an empty stomach with a glass of water and some coconut oil. Within about 30 minutes I noticed wakefullness. This replaced my morning coffee. I've always been a fan of the dicaffeine malate. It's a more subtle feel to me. Shortly after, I noticed the increased focus. It was not tunnel vision. I was able to take everything in around me. [* Not in a distracting sort of way. My mind was kept in the moment and not wondering-I look forward to taking this while meditating]. At the 45 minute mark I had a minor pressure headache that lasted 20 minutes. I contribute this to the Huperzine. Other products I've taken with Hup have given a similar headache. Again, it was minor and caused no discomfort. The affects of the caffeine decreased but the focus remained strong well past lunch. With that dose of Adranifil, my mind keeps clicking pretty well-its a bit of an up feeling with it. That began to wear off around 4pm.

Here's what I wanted to assess the most-was I able to go to sleep? Yes. I have sleep issues and take Trazadone in the evening. I've been on it a while so it doesn't knock me out as fast as anymore so I'm subject to any influence's of caffeine or nootropics still. I took 600mg Adranifil one time around noon and was unable to turn my mind off laying in bed at 11pm. This was not the case with Aterall ER which I'm thankful for. [EDIT: I want to clarify this section. I do believe that if I took Aterall ER in the early afternoon that it would present with potential sleep problems. It is clearly stated on the packaging to take it 12 hours before sleep. What I wanted to be sure of, was that I'd be able to take it in the morning and have no sleep complications given the combination of ingredients.]

This morning, I ate a light breakfast with the 3 caps. Same wakefulness but not as pronounced of a "oh **** this kicked in" moment like the 24th. BUT, the affects we're still apparent. I did experience a small headache, but it lasted about 5 minutes and was even more subtle than the other day.

I've noticed on both days that I did not desire any coffee/caffeine throughout the day. Usually I'll have 2 coffees in the morning and 1-2 around lunch. I don't think the caffeine kept me going the whole time, but there was no crash. With the increased focus, my mind did not need a midday pick-me-up via coffee.

Im visiting family and will be back in the gym in 2 days so I'll update then when I take this preworkout.

tapatalk_1577413596052.jpeg

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good logger and nice initial review bro

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for this

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate y'all joining! I hope everyone had a great holiday.

I did make a clarification in my OP regarding sleep. Had I taken this in the afternoon, there may have been sleep complications. Packaging says to take it 12 hours before sleep. I wanted to sure that I would still be able to sleep at night when taking this first thing in the AM.

I gave myself a days break in between initial doses. I believe in going to go ahead and take the rest consecutively and assess it that way.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! Feeling very positive about this creation so far.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been traveling the last couple days so I'll post a more detailed update tomorrow.

I'll make a quick comment now, though: this product has presented itself with a great way to decrease my caffeine intake. It was not my intention to decrease it, but I noticed that my need for it has been decreased. Usually I need a mid day pick me up to focus but it's not needed. There's no brain fog from decreased intake. Yesterday, around 1pm, 6.5 hours after waking my dose, I had a moment where I was like "oh man, this stuff is still working strong. "

I'm buying a bottle.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve noticed the same as far as coffee and caffeine intake. It’s a nice break from the bean

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been traveling the last couple days so I'll post a more detailed update tomorrow.

I'll make a quick comment now, though: this product has presented itself with a great way to decrease my caffeine intake. It was not my intention to decrease it, but I noticed that my need for it has been decreased. Usually I need a mid day pick me up to focus but it's not needed. There's no brain fog from decreased intake. Yesterday, around 1pm, 6.5 hours after waking my dose, I had a moment where I was like "oh man, this stuff is still working strong. "

I'm buying a bottle.
Damn, that might be reason enough to give this a shot!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finally got a lifting session in with my final 3 caps, it was great! Like I mentioned, no tunnel vision. I took in all that was around me-more focused on the present and less mind wondering. I'd really like to test this product out with bigger lifts. I've meditated with Aterral ER and just like I mentioned with lifting, I was able to focus on the present better and my mind not wonder as much. This will be key when gearing up for a max lift and I look forward to testing this further when I get my bottle.

Take home thoughts:
-I inadvertently lowered my caffeine intake. I sleep enough at night so I really only use caffeine for mental alertness. That was not needed when taking this product. I had full day mental wakefullness.
-This was not overwhelming. I did not feel "unnatural." I was simply more focused, wherever I chose to direct my focus, and the effects were long lasting. I'm talking upwards of 8-10 hours.
-This is not a stim bomb nor should it be. The stimulants it does contain offers a smooth boost in alertness and does not cause jitters or a crash. The last thing I want is to be jittery as that would most likely interfere with any benefits of the nootropics.
-The only side effects mentioned was my minor headache, I'm guessing from the Huperzine, as I've had headaches with that before. Again, it didn't last long, didn't interfere, and it was lessened when I took the capsules with food
-Empty stomach+oil offers faster focus. With food offers a more gradual onset that becomes very well noticeable a couple hours later.
-When taking it in the morning, I had zero issues with sleep. I took it at no other time other than first thing in the morning. Previous experience with Adranifil shows it will keep me awake if I took it too late. I'd adhere to the label instructions by taking this 12 hours before sleep.

All day focus. It rocks.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice Review !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great review. Sounds like it treated you well!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking at this product it has adrafinil in it. For persons who have genuine sleeping problems, taking any kind of modafinil should be a real problem. I can't sleep after modafinil, period.

You said you took 600mg's of adrafinil and you were surprised you couldn't sleep!? Well ... that's a high dose and it's no surprise you couldn't sleep. No sense in using that as a base upon which you evaluate this product. This product has 150mg's of it per pill so that is an o.k. dose. No idea how much adrafinil get's converted to modafinil but in any case, the process takes time. And for somebody who has sleeping problems, this is not good. As you want to take modafinil as early as possible so it will also be out of your system as early as possible. Waiting 1 to 2 hours for adrafinil to metabolise to modafinil is thus an inconvenience. Makes little sense for you to use it. Use normal modafinil, that's your best bet. And don't even consider Armodafinil, as it's pure r-modafinil which has the longest half life. Or more specifically, it has the same terminal half life as modafinil, but modafinil is s and r and s will go out of your system quicker then r will.

Last edited:
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at this product it has adrafinil in it. For persons who have genuine sleeping problems, taking any kind of modafinil should be a real problem. I can't sleep after modafinil, period.

You said you took 600mg's of modafinil and you were surprised you couldn't sleep!? Well ... that's a high dose and it's no surprise you couldn't sleep. No sense in using that as a base upon which you evaluate this product. This product has 150mg's of it per pill so that is an o.k. dose. No idea how much adrafinil get's converted to modafinil but in any case, the process takes time. And for somebody who has sleeping problems, this is not good. As you want to take modafinil as early as possible so it will also be out of your system as early as possible. Waiting 1 to 2 hours for adrafinil to metabolise to modafinil is thus an inconvenience. Makes little sense for you to use it. Use normal modafinil, that's your best bet. And don't even consider Armodafinil, as it's pure r-modafinil which has the longest half life. Or more specifically, it has the same terminal half life as modafinil, but modafinil is s and r and s will go out of your system quicker then r will.
Re-read the post. I never said I took Modafanil-ever. I stated that I cannot take Adranafil too late in the day but I have no issues taking it in the morning.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Re-read the post. I never said I took Modafanil-ever. I stated that I cannot take Adranafil too late in the day but I have no issues taking it in the morning.
Yeah, you took adradinil. I was generalizing in that sentence, but I'll amend it so there is no confusion. Everything I said still stands though.