Sdrol PCT Question

TrashCanman14

Awards
I'm only a few days away from being done with my planned Phreak PCT. I ran phreak (15mg Sdrol / 25 mg Hdrol) for 4 weeks with all the proper support supps (liver, heart, prostate, bp). For a PCT I ran Nolva (45 / 45 / 40 / 40) (using a research chem), tropinol (2 / 2 / 0 / 0), ERASE (3 / 2 / 2 / 1).

So far I've maintained most of my gains, but still have a bit of a weak sex drive. It's not non-existant like it was right after the cycle, but its def not where it used to be. Everything in that department just isn't performing at 100%.

Is this typical late into the PCT game? Should I add some clomid in now? I was thinking of extending my Nolva run for another half week or so...

Thanks,
TCM

steppinRazor

Awards
yeah sounds about right man.. took me a couple weeks on some good test boosters to get back to normal..AI's Perform isnt a bad idea either..
did you take the recomended 2 caps of the phreak or just stick to one?

one more question, about your Erase... are you running that at the same time as the nolva or are you waiting till you taper down from the nolva to introduce the erase?
i havent ran Erase yet, but plan on running it in my pct coming up down the road..
i was advised to start that after youve been on nolva for 2 and a half 3 weeks..

TrashCanman14

Awards
I originally wanted to run phreak like this : 1/2/2/2, but ended up running it 1/1/1/1 since it was my first cycle and I figured the sdrol in it was enough at 15mg. Throw in the 25mg of hdrol and I think that 2 pills is overdoing it for your liver.

I ran the erase at the same time as the nolva. I tapered it down 3-2-2-1. I was advised to start it at the same time...who knows.

I ordered some natty test boosters any other advice?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I've seen people run PCT so many different ways. Smashing estrogen into the ground can totally floor your libido, which is some of the rationale behind running an AI inverse to the SERM and then tapering back down to adjust for rising estrogen over time.

I used Erase outside of PCT and experienced a marked loss of sex drive -- the specific product isn't important (because many of them are solid and effective) but more for AI use in general. Once I stopped the AI, things came back to normal over the next week or so without any other test booster or whatever; so I assume if you implemented something like DAA or some other product designed to stimulate testosterone production the time frame would be even shorter.

TrashCanman14

Awards
I've seen people run PCT so many different ways. Smashing estrogen into the ground can totally floor your libido, which is some of the rationale behind running an AI inverse to the SERM and then tapering back down to adjust for rising estrogen over time.

I used Erase outside of PCT and experienced a marked loss of sex drive -- the specific product isn't important (because many of them are solid and effective) but more for AI use in general. Once I stopped the AI, things came back to normal over the next week or so without any other test booster or whatever; so I assume if you implemented something like DAA or some other product designed to stimulate testosterone production the time frame would be even shorter.
This makes a whole hell of a lot of sense. Well too late now to run my AI inversely. I'm getting bloods in the not too distant future, but I really don't think I'm too far off where I need to be. I'm thinking some natural natty boosters and some time off the gear / nolva is just what the doctor ordered.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trihardous Maximus Anabolics 18
JG93 Post Cycle Therapy 9
Post Cycle Therapy 2
Anabolics 9
Post Cycle Therapy 4