Sdrol + Abombs???

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you that Transformers nerd Starscream?
😂😂😂 Damn Dude, I just thought the same exact thing when I read his post above with all the links.

I started to ask the same thing, but thought nah, just let it go. I scrolled a little further down and you said it for me. 😂

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
100Mgs for 10weeks, damn you should be in the Olympia lol.
you haven’t seen my genetics bro 🙈 I could take 5g test, 5g deca, 100mg adrol and 50mg sdrol
and still look worse than some natties I know (and honestly diet and training are pretty tight).

losing weight I’m ok at, gaining muscle not so much.

I do have good tolerance for compounds though (plus the money to take every health supplement known to man) so bloods show me doing ok off it

to the toxicity point - this is being widely overstated in this thread. Assuming you don’t drink (I haven’t for 8 years) and you take the appropriate supports then most people aren’t going to get close to problem levels on a 8-12 week blast in reality (this doesn’t mean it’s the right idea and I don’t want that to be a green light to dumbass kids) but ones liver will recover quickly from a 50mg adrol and 20 mg sdrol type blast that you’ve been looking at.

are they liver toxic is a totally different point to whether the useage/dosage you are considering will cause a problem

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So where did the theory of oral kickstarters come from? Just old bro science cause we hate waiting? I'm fine with waiting to add them in, especially since I have almost 3 weeks till I'm back at the gym.
Idk, where did silly ideas like front-loading come from? Impatient people not looking at the big picture, or just trying stuff out.

The dosage should always go up in a cycle. Not actual milligram, but total combined potency. So starting with orals only makes sense if the total combo is lighter than what’s to come when you drop them.

Let's not go down this road. If you want to start a new thread about Anabolic Doc, make one and we'll discuss him. Otherwise, let's let the OP read and understand the research.

Here's the clinical pharmacology of Anadrol:

All these articles are going to say the same thing. It's meant to be used not beyond six weeks. Stacking it with Superdrol is just creating a liver toxic soup. These are two of the most potent oral steroids that exist, with the exception of maybe Halotestin. They are EXTREMELY liver toxic, regardless of what some people might want you to believe. Regardless of what the medical findings say, those are under conditions you don't have, like HIV/AIDS or extreme anemia due to chemotherapy.

This is, without a doubt, one of the most non-troll dangerous cycles I've ever seen.

You can buy cheap blood tests here and find out just how damaged your liver can become if you decide to go through with this cycle.

If you are happy with those sources, let’s look at the Think Steroids article you just linked:

IMG_4583.JPG

IMG_4584.JPG

I’ll let that speak for itself and rest my case on the “toxic liver soup” issue.