Sdrol + Abombs???

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Curious on your thought.

Could you run them together at lower doses? Say 25mgs adrol and 20mgs sdrol ED.

Would there be a synergy or nothing?

I have both and want to use both, so stack together or do 3 weeks adrol then do 3 weeks sdrol at the end. Would be with test, eq, gw, mk677.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious on your thought.

Could you run them together at lower doses? Say 25mgs adrol and 20mgs sdrol ED.

Would there be a synergy or nothing?

I have both and want to use both, so stack together or do 3 weeks adrol then do 3 weeks sdrol at the end. Would be with test, eq, gw, mk677.
if I only had enough for the doses you’ve mentioned then I’d go 3 weeks 25mg adrol followed by 3 weeks 20mg sdrol.

obviously mg for mg sdrol is far stronger so would help to build through the 6 weeks (and 6 weeks being a decent amount for an oral). Whilst stacking them wouldn’t be a no go at all in my eyes I’m not a fan of 3 week blasts as there’s only so much lean tissue you could force onto your body in that time.

how long is the overall cycle?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I plan on doing 20 weeks with the eq (300, 600, and maybe reaching 900mgs a week) and test (250, 500, 750mgs a week), assuming bloods are not crazy out of whack, a little out of whack is okay... I have enough sdrol and adrol to run solo for each for like 3-4 weeks. Adrol 50/75mgs and sdrol 20/30mgs.

I've ran both in the past, adrol at 75mgs a day for 3 weeks (before the shut-down last year so I stopped) and sdrol I ran at 30mgs a day for like 2 weeks, but my heart burn was so bad I stopped.

Was curious if doing them together would alleviate the symptoms. I feel like adrol was better for me.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I plan on doing 20 weeks with the eq (300, 600, and maybe reaching 900mgs a week) and test (250, 500, 750mgs a week), assuming bloods are not crazy out of whack, a little out of whack is okay... I have enough sdrol and adrol to run solo for each for like 3-4 weeks. Adrol 50/75mgs and sdrol 20/30mgs.

I've ran both in the past, adrol at 75mgs a day for 3 weeks (before the shut-down last year so I stopped) and sdrol I ran at 30mgs a day for like 2 weeks, but my heart burn was so bad I stopped.

Was curious if doing them together would alleviate the symptoms. I feel like adrol was better for me.
lower doses do normally alleviate some sides all anabolics tend to enact their activity in slightly different ways so I wouldn’t expect stacking them to cause worse sides than you would get solo (aside from lethargy because of the liver impact).

they are both DHT’s so pathways wouldn’t be massively different so not sure about synergy but to be honest it’s beyond my level of pharmacology to get into that. You want @Hyde to comment really.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll tell you my opinion.. I came to realise orals are the most toxic **** ever in this game. They are not necessary and usually we take them because we are greedy and can’t wait for the oils to kick in. If you think about it... you’re wanting to run a 20 weeks cycle which is fine btw! But I don’t think trashing your bloods up completely with superdrol and ABombs stack 6 weeks in is super smart. You’ll be 14 weeks more with completely trashed levels. Just some food for thought because not enough people think about that. If anything run the superdrol at the end. Or if you’re conservative with your gear use and only do 1 cycle a year than it’s fine do that but otherwise man that **** adds up fast.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
This would be my only cycle of the year, then drop to a trt dose of like 150mgs a week, well taper down to 150mgs test. I was thinking maybe just do three weeks of anadrol, then yeah finish with 2-3 weeks of sdrol. Or right before summer starts. Then no more orals.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I usually run test E, but I have like 5g of Prop as well, I'd like to throw that in with the test E, so I guess that would have to be EOD dosing. Or just stick with test E?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lower doses do normally alleviate some sides all anabolics tend to enact their activity in slightly different ways so I wouldn’t expect stacking them to cause worse sides than you would get solo (aside from lethargy because of the liver impact).

they are both DHT’s so pathways wouldn’t be massively different so not sure about synergy but to be honest it’s beyond my level of pharmacology to get into that. You want @Hyde to comment really.
Oh I wouldn’t say I know anything about pharmacology lol, nor have I used either drug personally. I can say I have heard of some guys using up to 300mg anadrol daily, but never heard of more Superdrol than 50-60mg/day, so that should tell you something about strength/mg.

Or at least tolerability.

So you may get more pop out of stacking 25-50mg adrol on top of 20mg sdrol than 20 solo, while being lower side than 30mg Sdrol, but that’s going to come down to your individual response to the drugs and require experimenting.

I usually run test E, but I have like 5g of Prop as well, I'd like to throw that in with the test E, so I guess that would have to be EOD dosing. Or just stick with test E?
Aside from the ester determining when it’s released, and individual esters being known for more or less water retention & pip, test is gonna be test. Use whatever floats your boat. Maybe you stick with just e earlier on and add in prop on top of it later on if you push the total test up like you were considering.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My only question to anyone here though including @Hyde... say there’s a roof at a hundred feet... and you got a ladder that’s a hundred feet, you’re capped out right? We all know superdrol is basically the strongest thing there is to build muscle and I don’t think a human body could possibly build lean tissue faster than what superdrol offers anyway. I think superdrol is that 100 feet ladder... would it really serve something to add anadrol on top of it? Pretty sure you’re capped with superdrol already. It think you’re just going to add a lot more toxicity for barely any benefits.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with Mathb33 statement. You can only synthesize so much muscle in a given time period. Adding more drugs at a certain point is useless. Now that point is different for every person.

I would also add just for arguments sake, that mg for mg yes superdrol is stronger. But at effective tolerable doses I don’t know if superdrol is stronger than anadrol...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My only question to anyone here though including @Hyde... say there’s a roof at a hundred feet... and you got a ladder that’s a hundred feet, you’re capped out right? We all know superdrol is basically the strongest thing there is to build muscle and I don’t think a human body could possibly build lean tissue faster than what superdrol offers anyway. I think superdrol is that 100 feet ladder... would it really serve something to add anadrol on top of it? Pretty sure you’re capped with superdrol already. It think you’re just going to add a lot more toxicity for barely any benefits.
yeah I’d agree with that in terms of 20mg sdrol combined with good diet and nutrition ‘should’ max out the gains.....that’s why my initial thought was to run the adrol and then follow it with sdrol rather than stack

just for the sake of discussion, whilst I would think 20mg sdrol gets you to the top of the ladder, maybe that’s only 3/4 of the way up. Just any higher dose isn’t tolerable........I think that might be an individual thing but personally I’d think for most guys 20mg is close, maybe not for all?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'll kickstart with the adrol for 3 weeks, and add adrol down the line if I feel I need/can handle it. I'll also be running 1g of tudca daily for the liver. Maybe 1.25g.... Should tudca be dosed all at once or 2x daily?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you’re definitely right here about muscle growth, 100%, speaking generally. I am often looking at drugs from a wider picture - as a strength athlete, I tend to think about them more as temporary performance or size enhancers. And from a bodybuilding contest perspective there are of course differences as well (ie 50-75mg Winstrol may be plenty for muscle growth effects, but there may be cosmetic applications as high as 150mg, for example).

But you are definitely right - for Wyatt’s stated bulking goals, it makes no sense to overdo the orals, if he even needs them at all. Not starting with orals makes a lot of sense as far as staying healthier longer, and avoiding that liver load means better appetite (one of the biggest aids in the big picture to a successful bulk).

Maybe I'll kickstart with the adrol for 3 weeks, and add adrol down the line if I feel I need/can handle it. I'll also be running 1g of tudca daily for the liver. Maybe 1.25g.... Should tudca be dosed all at once or 2x daily?
The studies I have seen show 900mg was the sweet spot - it gets better and better up to that, but 1200mg daily wasn’t much better than 900, so a gram will do you fine. Dosing once a day is fine.

If you aren’t dosing 10mg bioperine/black pepper extract with your TUDCA, you should definitely do so. Studies show a big absorption increase combining the two. Swanson has a sale today with 40% off theirs and free shipping with a $25 purchase. 60x10mg caps at like $2.69. That is cheaper than anything on Amazon by a huge margin. I also grabbed some great deals on magnesium, zinc, garlic oil concentrate, & olive leaf extract. I always use them for NAC and my minerals like chromium, selenium, boron. I use Amazon or occasionally some stuff by Revive for other stuff.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I have a whole bottle of bioP still so that perfect, never thought of that.

Yeah I'm starting 250mgs test e, and 300mgs eq (first shot was Sunday). Been on trt test at like 150mgs for the last 10 months. Stopped my cycle last April due to shutdowns in my state. Been doing at home workouts and back to the gym in like 2ish weeks. And I'd like to eventually bump it to 750 test and 900 eq. Plus running gw and mk677, but it may be bunk. Had my GH checked and was on the low end after running mk677 at 30mgs Ed for months and months.

I suppose since I always had an oral kick starter I just jump to it. I don't worry about strength as much as just asthetics. I'm naturally big at 6'5 and right now 260lbs I'mma guess 16/17% bf. 30Yrs old and been on gear for 9yrs, obvi when was young and dumb did it all wrong so most likely trt for life with blasting.

Since apex has their bogo I think I'm gonna try epi andro at like 250mgs ED for idk how long. Can that be run for 20 weeks for the cycle?

Would just popping 25adrol or 10mgs sdrol pwo help? I'm not much into pwo **** anymore.

There's a lot there lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a whole bottle of bioP still so that perfect, never thought of that.

Yeah I'm starting 250mgs test e, and 300mgs eq (first shot was Sunday). Been on trt test at like 150mgs for the last 10 months. Stopped my cycle last April due to shutdowns in my state. Been doing at home workouts and back to the gym in like 2ish weeks. And I'd like to eventually bump it to 750 test and 900 eq. Plus running gw and mk677, but it may be bunk. Had my GH checked and was on the low end after running mk677 at 30mgs Ed for months and months.

I suppose since I always had an oral kick starter I just jump to it. I don't worry about strength as much as just asthetics. I'm naturally big at 6'5 and right now 260lbs I'mma guess 16/17% bf. 30Yrs old and been on gear for 9yrs, obvi when was young and dumb did it all wrong so most likely trt for life with blasting.

Since apex has their bogo I think I'm gonna try epi andro at like 250mgs ED for idk how long. Can that be run for 20 weeks for the cycle?

Would just popping 25adrol or 10mgs sdrol pwo help? I'm not much into pwo **** anymore.

There's a lot there lol.
Why on earth would you want to slather a transdermal on daily when you are already pinning? You could seriously just add half a cc of mast e to one of your weekly shots and get a similar end result for way less money and effort. It’s not going to add any noticeable difference in size when you will be running 1.6g of test & eq.

Only way I would buy some is to use as a preWO. The transdermal will last like 4-5 hours so very convenient to use around training window. It makes me edgy for sure. The oral raises bp too much but td comes on smoother.

PreWO orals only really “work” if you feel like they do. Allegedly Anadrol preWO really seems to do something for many, but I rarely use orals preWO because the blood pressure increase they give me usually hurts more than they help. If I am using DMZ or something I actually dose postWO to add their anabolism in the most sensitive recovery time. But that’s just my preference.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I saw people say the epi helped with mood and fat loss so figured I'd try it. Plus my source for proviron is out and has been for a while and love having the libido boost since I'm single again lol. I enjoy the dht addition, but I see what ur saying with the mast, that makes more sense.

Perhaps it's just cause I'm thinking the eq takes numerous weeks to be "noticed". However, yes the bp issues aren't for me, runs in the fam and I take meds for it and tons of natty supps, still semi high. So once it gets stupid I stop everything except the main components, here being test and eq. It rarely exceeds 155/85, but that's usually my cut off. Usually it's 140/80.

This is why AM is great, so much info and advice!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t expect to experience much fat loss if gaining muscle is the priority anyway. I mean maybe a slight bit with stronger compounds, but probably not test and eq. I know everyone loves leaning out and putting on muscle at once, but unless you are using methylated DHT-based orals, Tren, Dienelone, DHB it’s probably not going to be very noticeable if you are eating sufficiently for your goal.

Build the muscle slowly, maintain it for a bit, then use your new muscle and higher caloric set point you’ll build up to diet down later.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Well I do have a ton of DHB, but the pip on it is horrific... Would adding 100mgs DHB a week be beneficial at all? Even tho I'm already running the eq? And how about TD dien like 100mgs ED?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I do have a ton of DHB, but the pip on it is horrific... Would adding 100mgs DHB a week be beneficial at all? Even tho I'm already running the eq? And how about TD dien like 100mgs ED?
Okay, first: what is your goal here? Regain your lost size, or did you gain a lot of fat in the quarantine? Because your test eq & maybe a/sdrol stack screams bulk back up. Obviously you got a little softer not pushing any gear over 150/wk for 10 months, but unless you got FAT I would build the muscle back now.

DHB is stronger per mg than Tren. Like, probably twice as strong, allegedly. Beast Fitness Radio had a great roundtable chat on DHT derivatives with Broderick Chavez & Andrew Triana very recently where they discussed DHB for probably 10 minutes almost. Really worth a listen:

http://instagr.am/p/CK1axDMFHK3/
If you were going to add any DHB, I would treat it like Tren - you use it as a big gun when it’s the right tool for the job, which would always be at the end of the blast but different use cases. It drastically increases insulin sensitivity - Broderick & Andy both discussed using a little bit with their biggest athletes as a fat man’s add-on to improve nutrient partitioning and hunger. And it’s hyper anabolic per mg, so it makes the most sense at the back half of the bulk (if you use it) to help restore insulin sensitivity that was lost over the course, regain hunger to help continue eating progressively more to continue to drive the performance, and to raise anabolism further when you are really in a place where you can’t stand to add many more total mg.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Well I absolutely lost size and gained fat, I've only had 185lbs of weight to work with. I had a back injury that needed PT and other issues which cost me a couple months of no working out, plus the no gym and lost motivation. Anyway, I'd say my worst was about 20% bf, but increased cardio to 6hrs a week (mostly for heart health), but now I'm 258lbs around 16-17% bf roughly.

I want my fullness back and strength, only benching 185 for a year is depressing. Arms are still decent tho which is nice. I mean i'm always big at 6'5, but def lost the definition. Would like to get my bf sub 12%.

I feel like I'm trying to get back into shape just to go to the gym lol, then the training really starts. Planning on a gym return on March 20th after my 2nd dose of the vaccine kicks in and the fam has theirs too.

So I guess goals: Get the size, fullness, strength, and veinz back while burning fat.

I'll def watch the DHB stuff. I have like 5g of that, but even mixed at like 30mgs burns.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t overcomplicate it. Getting on some extra test is going to recomp you some anyway if you aren’t pushing the bulk hard. And with your high bp and higher bodyweight there’s not a great reason to chase lbs on the scale either, especially factoring you want to recomp some.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
That is true, I'd actually like to be like 250, plenty big... So you think run the test, eq, gw and see how that goes for several weeks?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Altho the dien might help with food partitioning yes? I'm just addicted I think lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is true, I'd actually like to be like 250, plenty big... So you think run the test, eq, gw and see how that goes for several weeks?
For like 6 weeks, at least.

Altho the dien might help with food partitioning yes? I'm just addicted I think lol.
It will for sure. My last blast was dien enanthate. Like Tren-lite and a little wetter. But that doesn’t mean it’s the right tool for the job right out of the gate. It trashed my lipids on a fairly clean diet & even losing 15lbs. I would view it like Tren & DHB & orals - harsh on the bloodwork. It was very tolerable and I enjoyed it immensely, but it ain’t good for you

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The SD + Anadrol is a killer combo imo. Killer in terms of killing your will to live, eat, move ... YMMV but for me, 20mg's of SD was to much and I dropped it down to 15, was still to much, and then ended up at 10. My liver sucks though. Also, it depends on your source; you might get better or worse SD.

@Whisky how's the inject SD treating you? And aren't you also on both: SD + anadrol atm??

Anyway, OP, I would lover SD to 10mg and up anadrol to 50. Eating is going to be a problem, so bulking is imo a no go on this stack, but if you want to cut, then it's great.

DHB with two test derivatives should be a good add on imo. I would try mixing 100mg twice a week with the test shots. Or even just add 50mg to every test shoot.

For a 20 week cycle, I would definitely take something for lipids. Ralox supposedly helps a lot with lipids. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16784972/

If anybody has the energy to actually read that study, I would be interested in hearing the actual mechanism of action of ralox improving lipids. For menopausal women, if they aren't on HRT, they'll have really bad lipids just bc they have low estrogen and SERMs, seeing as they also function as ER agonists, might help with lipids just bc of this fact.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The SD + Anadrol is a killer combo imo. Killer in terms of killing your will to live, eat, move ... YMMV but for me, 20mg's of SD was to much and I dropped it down to 15, was still to much, and then ended up at 10. My liver sucks though. Also, it depends on your source; you might get better or worse SD.

@Whisky how's the inject SD treating you? And aren't you also on both: SD + anadrol atm??

Anyway, OP, I would lover SD to 10mg and up anadrol to 50. Eating is going to be a problem, so bulking is imo a no go on this stack, but if you want to cut, then it's great.

DHB with two test derivatives should be a good add on imo. I would try mixing 100mg twice a week with the test shots. Or even just add 50mg to every test shoot.

For a 20 week cycle, I would definitely take something for lipids. Ralox supposedly helps a lot with lipids. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16784972/

If anybody has the energy to actually read that study, I would be interested in hearing the actual mechanism of action of ralox improving lipids. For menopausal women, if they aren't on HRT, they'll have really bad lipids just bc they have low estrogen and SERMs, seeing as they also function as ER agonists, might help with lipids just bc of this fact.
yep, 10mg injectable sd a day with 100mg adrol (sd is a recent addition, the adrol has been there a while) - too early to say (just under a week) really but there hasn’t been a noticeable increase in sides (not a noticeable increase in benefits either although I have jumped 2lbs in weight this week after a couple of weeks plateau which I assume is some additional intercellular water retention from the sd). If anything I’ve felt slight less lethargic since starting the sd (oral put me on my ass last year so I know what that does)

as an aside gw has done a sterling job on my lipids over a long run.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
That is interesting, always down for something to help keep the lipids in check.... I know eq makes people hungry, but I can't recall if it did for me back when I ran it. Also, I got my GW from NL and I have a feeling it's bunk or a bad batch, thinking about switching to PRE. With the tudca my liver values increase, but not more than like 20pts over and then back to normal once orals are done.. Back when I was dumb with it all livers were like 150+, good Lord. That's why AM and other sites are good to have.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both Superdrol and Anadrol are 17 alpha alkalyated steroids, which means they're HIGHLY liver toxic. Running to want 20 weeks of these together is a recipe for disaster. Why not pick one or the other and run some testosterone with it?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I'd never run either for 20 weeks, I'd be dead.. It was just to kick start for 3-4 weeks.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah Man, not the anabolic doc again.
I know he's trying to solicit patients, but his info is legit. He talks about how toxic these drugs are and how important it is to understand the pharmacology of these drugs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I was on 30-60mg ralox daily the entire run when dien gave me trashed lipids. It’s never given me better lipids in the past either.

I know he's trying to solicit patients, but his info is legit. He talks about how toxic these drugs are and how important it is to understand the pharmacology of these drugs.
That’s all he ever does. “Well we don’t know anything clinically about this, but it’s a steroid so we can expect it to...” ACT LIKE A STEROID. He just says the most obvious crap anyone who has ever done bloodwork one time on a cycle should understand by this point. Honestly, if you are learning anything from him at all try watching a More Plates More Dates video one time.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s all he ever does. “Well we don’t know anything clinically about this, but it’s a steroid so we can expect it to...” ACT LIKE A STEROID. He just says the most obvious crap anyone who has ever done bloodwork one time on a cycle should understand by this point. Honestly, if you are learning anything from him at all try watching a More Plates More Dates video one time.
That's not true at all. He explains the clinical pharmacology of it, explains whether or not it's liver toxic, explains the studies on it, the history of the drug, who made it, who took it, where it came from, what medical applications it has, what non-medical applications it has. He always recommends you don't take it, because it's an illegal medicine that should legitimately be prescribed or used under the purview of a doctor. But, of course, we all take it anyway, so he's just giving the details on it so you can make up your own mind.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's not true at all. He explains the clinical pharmacology of it, explains whether or not it's liver toxic, explains the studies on it, the history of the drug, who made it, who took it, where it came from, what medical applications it has, what non-medical applications it has. He always recommends you don't take it, because it's an illegal medicine that should legitimately be prescribed or used under the purview of a doctor. But, of course, we all take it anyway, so he's just giving the details on it so you can make up your own mind.
Yeah but all of that same information is readily available from other sources that isn’t a whack job promoting his business.

But hey, you do you if you like him. I just can’t tolerate the guys videos.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but all of that same information is readily available from other sources that isn’t a whack job promoting his business.

But hey, you do you if you like him. I just can’t tolerate the guys videos.
Videos are easy information to absorb. I can link to old articles written without sources and some that are good but just plain out of date.

I'm not sure why there's such much hate around the guy. Yes, he's promoting his business, but he's also promoting harm reduction.

He doesn't blatantly say in his videos, hey, come be my patient, he gives the information and the info about his practice is in the description of the video and so forth.

But, some people don't like him. I really don't see why, but if you know of any other videos that cover these topics with all the info he covers, let me know.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Videos are easy information to absorb. I can link to old articles written without sources and some that are good but just plain out of date.

I'm not sure why there's such much hate around the guy. Yes, he's promoting his business, but he's also promoting harm reduction.

He doesn't blatantly say in his videos, hey, come be my patient, he gives the information and the info about his practice is in the description of the video and so forth.

But, some people don't like him. I really don't see why, but if you know of any other videos that cover these topics with all the info he covers, let me know.
I can’t stand the guy either and every time someone refers to his videos I immediately ignore everything the poster says. 😉

Last edited:
Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@RIPDanDuchaine Like I said you do you. I’ve watched a lot of his videos and never learned anything that wasn’t already out there. And he just comes off as a whack job and is all over the place.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@RIPDanDuchaine Like I said you do you. I’ve watched a lot of his videos and never learned anything that wasn’t already out there. And he just comes off as a whack job and is all over the place.
We'll agree to disagree here for the sake of the OP's post and this whole thread turning into an argument between me and you about him. But, I'll just say, if you're hearing stuff you've already heard, then that's a good thing for beginners. Most haven't researched or read anything about these substances they're taking. Anyway, just my 2¢.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We’ll agree to disagree.

If you like his videos as entertainment, that’s totally fine. I have never learned anything from them, despite wasting a lot of my time watching them.
Should we make a new thread to talk about him?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This forum post has been ruined! Lol
Are you suggesting that the Anabolic Doc didn’t have the answers to all of the questions when he let you know 17aa orals are toxic? So they must be awful for the liver...Nevermind the therapeutic dose of Anadrol is hundreds of mg for 6 months+, which has about zero relativity to a sports application...

The biggest consideration of stacking 25 adrol with 20 Sdrol is NOT liver toxicity in a ~month of use. It’s going to be a discussion about whether orals are needed so early on, the impact to lipids and appetite for the rest of the cycle vs intent, and managing RBC when Anadrol is combined with a genuine dose of EQ over a 4-5 month cycle.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
So where did the theory of oral kickstarters come from? Just old bro science cause we hate waiting? I'm fine with waiting to add them in, especially since I have almost 3 weeks till I'm back at the gym.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So where did the theory of oral kickstarters come from? Just old bro science cause we hate waiting? I'm fine with waiting to add them in, especially since I have almost 3 weeks till I'm back at the gym.
personally I’ve used a kickstart to regain muscle I lost after pct’ing off previous cycles, quicker. As in the fast kick in time plus increased protein synthesis and improved nutrient partitioning would get that previous mass back on quicker so the act of building new mass could start quicker (I can’t back this with science, just my logic).

less of an issue now I cruise so I don’t really run a kickstart, I either just take a break from orals to let lipids recover mid blast or run them through (or start them mid cycle onwards).

I recently had bloods on 100mg adrol for 10 weeks and was barely out of range btw

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you suggesting that the Anabolic Doc didn’t have the answers to all of the questions when he let you know 17aa orals are toxic? So they must be awful for the liver...Nevermind the therapeutic dose of Anadrol is hundreds of mg for 6 months+, which has about zero relativity to a sports application...

The biggest consideration of stacking 25 adrol with 20 Sdrol is NOT liver toxicity in a ~month of use. It’s going to be a discussion about whether orals are needed so early on, the impact to lipids and appetite for the rest of the cycle vs intent, and managing RBC when Anadrol is combined with a genuine dose of EQ over a 4-5 month cycle.
Let's not go down this road. If you want to start a new thread about Anabolic Doc, make one and we'll discuss him. Otherwise, let's let the OP read and understand the research.

Here's the clinical pharmacology of Anadrol:

All these articles are going to say the same thing. It's meant to be used not beyond six weeks. Stacking it with Superdrol is just creating a liver toxic soup. These are two of the most potent oral steroids that exist, with the exception of maybe Halotestin. They are EXTREMELY liver toxic, regardless of what some people might want you to believe. Regardless of what the medical findings say, those are under conditions you don't have, like HIV/AIDS or extreme anemia due to chemotherapy.

This is, without a doubt, one of the most non-troll dangerous cycles I've ever seen.

You can buy cheap blood tests here and find out just how damaged your liver can become if you decide to go through with this cycle.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
100Mgs for 10weeks, damn you should be in the Olympia lol.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let's not go down this road. If you want to start a new thread about Anabolic Doc, make one and we'll discuss him. Otherwise, let's let the OP read and understand the research.

Here's the clinical pharmacology of Anadrol:

All these articles are going to say the same thing. It's meant to be used not beyond six weeks. Stacking it with Superdrol is just creating a liver toxic soup. These are two of the most potent oral steroids that exist, with the exception of maybe Halotestin. They are EXTREMELY liver toxic, regardless of what some people might want you to believe. Regardless of what the medical findings say, those are under conditions you don't have, like HIV/AIDS or extreme anemia due to chemotherapy.

This is, without a doubt, one of the most non-troll dangerous cycles I've ever seen.

You can buy cheap blood tests here and find out just how damaged your liver can become if you decide to go through with this cycle.

Are you that Transformers nerd Starscream?